Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think passionate views is good for the forum . Dont you feathered friend ?
100% @BOZO . This forum would be as boring as bat****, without the free flowing passionate diversity of views that we see across this forum, from most posters. Others are complete idiots, but we all support Manly (I think), so hey more power to them I say.

Last edited:
100% @BOZO . This forum would be as boring as bat****, without the free flowing passionate diversity of views that we see across this forum, from most posters. Others are complete idiots but hey more power to them I say.
I agree with all you said and the the ones on here with more power are the ones that do not respond to the ones that go off the rail

100% @BOZO . This forum would be as boring as bat****, without the free flowing passionate diversity of views that we see across this forum, from most posters. Others are complete idiots, but we all support Manly (I think), so hey more power to them I say.
The ability to hide behind made up names will do it every time !!

And many of the Trolls I experience on social media are just that too, made up names.

Hayne is in jail isn't he? The Eels terminated his contract. Matt Lodge was forced out of the game for two years after what he did in America. Players who transgress in such a way are sacked by their clubs aren't they?

Manly has re-signed Walker, so unless you know something they dont, I fail to see the relevance of using Hayne and Lodge as examples here.

We were discussing the affect bad press has on decisions made by current and potential sponsors.

I've never compared Walkers off field efforts to Hayne, Lodge, or Packer.

I understand this is difficult.

I am sure he has lots of other names for you mate. :cool:
Its all in good fun though. I know I have lots of names for many other posters on here, and I am absolutely sure those names are reciprocated for me. The problem with so many posters on here is that they take themselves way too seriously. One suggestion from me to them. Get over yourselves, or not. I really don't give a ****.
We all come here for some fun & banter. Sometimes I wind people up for the sake of it. I know - I'm bad.... :)

We were discussing the affect bad press has on decisions made by current and potential sponsors.

I've never compared Walkers off field efforts to Hayne, Lodge, or Packer.

I understand this is difficult.
We haven’t lost any sponsorships since Walker has been at the club…In fact we have had an increase in sponsors & at this stage have more sponsors than ever. Guess the bad press hasn’t made any difference.

We haven’t lost any sponsorships since Walker has been at the club…In fact we have had an increase in sponsors & at this stage have more sponsors than ever. Guess the bad press hasn’t made any difference.
Might have made a difference to how hard the CEO had to work to secure those sponsorships

I'm glad Walks re-signed. He might not be everyone's cup of tea, but he's still a talented footballer with a good turn of pace and he can actually defend. We've seen it.

If he's not starting at centre, at 14 he can generally fill in at fullback, centre, five-eighth and lock. He's not the perfect solution to any on-field problem, but then who really is?

I am a fan of Walker the footy player @madmax but I can also understand where @mave is coming from

Since Walker has been at our club his off field issues might not lost any sponsorship at the club and that is mainly due to the majority of our great role models like DCE , and the Turbo brothers and all the Great Manly people involved in our Legendary club

Dylan does need to lift his game on a CONSISTENT basis on and off the field
And we must give him credit for the way he has turned things around in 2021

I have said this many times that we all have our own demons and struggles that can overwhelm
us and get us down in life and it takes great courage and great character to get back on track and become our best version and Dylan has shown that great courage and character last season to make it one of his best seasons in the NRL and I believe the best is yet to come for Dylan

Happy Days ... Dylan Celebrating another Manly try !
1637522978266.jpeg

I am a fan of Walker the footy player @madmax but I can also understand where @mave is coming from

Since Walker has been at our club his off field issues might not lost any sponsorship at the club and that is mainly due to the majority of our great role models like DCE , and the Turbo brothers and all the Great Manly people involved in our Legendary club

Dylan does need to lift his game on a CONSISTENT basis on and off the field
And we must give him credit for the way he has turned things around in 2021

I have said this many times that we all have our own demons and struggles that can overwhelm
us and get us down in life and it takes great courage and great character to get back on track and become our best version and Dylan has shown that great courage and character last season to make it one of his best seasons in the NRL and I believe the best is yet to come for Dylan

Happy Days ... Dylan Celebrating another Manly try !
View attachment 19723
You're the beating heart of this site @BOZO. If only we could make you see how sh^t DCE really is 😉

Might have made a difference to how hard the CEO had to work to secure those sponsorships
True mate but if a sponsor felt their reputation was in jeopardy due to the actions of a player & didn’t want to be associated with the club they’d be outa there! Since pizzagate Walker has been staying quiet. The antivax stance wasn’t his doing…rather media leaks. The delay in signing a deal wasn’t his doing rather his agent. Manly obviously gave him an ultimatum regarding the jab & he accepted. What happens next year & at the end of the year is up to him. If he plays to his potential & stays out of trouble then he’ll probably be worth more on the open market. If he chooses to leave so be it. If he stays all good. Once again let’s hope he’s turned the corner & keeps on the right side of all Manly supporters. 2022 onwards is gonna be our time to go ahead in leaps & bounds & be the successful club we always were meant to be. Walker is still one of ours & whilst he is I’ll back him. I can understand the animosity towards him with his past history but none of us are perfect. There are worse in the NRL than Walker. I’m glad other clubs are now in the headlines & not us. Our sponsorships are better than ever & the club is in a good place right now. Let’s bag other players & clubs rather than our own. At the end of the day we Silvertails are in this together & just want one outcome…..we all have opinions & that will never change but how about we get behind all the boys & stop singling out individuals. Like I said not one of us is an angel….well me anyway lololol. Go Manly!!!!

There are worse in the NRL than Walker. I’m glad other clubs are now in the headlines & not us. Our sponsorships are better than ever & the club is in a good place right now.

If you are unconcerned about Manly players getting bad press, as you believe it makes no difference to our potential sponsors, why would you be glad that other clubs are now in the headlines, and not us?

You're the beating heart of this site @BOZO. If only we could make you see how sh^t DCE really is 😉
Every thing that our legendary club stands for including your passion for Manly makes my heart beat feathered friend @Cioran . As for our Great DCE and the honourable Leader and captain of both the Great Maroons team of the North shore and Queensland We will agree to disagree

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4