Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he will be open to anywhere including manly. If he kills it in 2022 he will be worth more and have a chance at another good contract.
350K that's a basement bargain buy for us, looks like their weren't any other bidders for Walkers services.

Two Words

Redemption: the act of correcting a past wrong
Forgiveness: to stop feeling anger toward someone who has done something wrong

It has been more than 12 months since Walker's drunken escapade at the pizza shop. These are excerpts from the court hearing in May.

"He was handed an 18-month good behaviour bond under the condition he undertakes regular drug and alcohol counselling and sees a psychiatrist during that time. He must also not reoffend."

"Magistrate Vivien Swain said the assault fell below the mid range of seriousness, but labelled the incident an unnecessary confrontation. Ms Swain also said Walker’s intoxication at the time was a direct result of his fractured childhood which will “affect him for the rest of his life”.

"The court heard how Walker had undergone treatment for his alcohol issues immediately after the assault, and how he regularly volunteered for the less fortunate. She ruled Walker was of good character and was a caring and doting father to his two young children."

“He has assisted community organisations for the betterment of others ... the defendant has also demonstrated remorse for his actions that night and expresses that often with his drug and alcohol councillors,” Ms Swain said.

I'm sure the sponsors would be lining up if we had Matt Lodge and Russell Packer on the books.
Maybe we should throw Hayne a lifeline in a few years time.

I care, cause it does hurt the club when we have dickheads representing us, and getting themselves on the front page of the papers for all the wrong reasons
Hayne is in jail isn't he? The Eels terminated his contract. Matt Lodge was forced out of the game for two years after what he did in America. Players who transgress in such a way are sacked by their clubs aren't they?

Manly has re-signed Walker, so unless you know something they dont, I fail to see the relevance of using Hayne and Lodge as examples here.

Once again you didn't reply to what I said but wandered off on a tangent because answering it would make you look stupid. Pathetic.
Get off the shard pipe brother, the president over there will have you shot. Yes, I do believe Walker is worth $350k, and has been worth at least that amount in the time he has been with the club. Now calm yourself down.

Last edited:
Two Words

Redemption: the act of correcting a past wrong
Forgiveness: to stop feeling anger toward someone who has done something wrong

It has been more than 12 months since Walker's drunken escapade at the pizza shop. These are excerpts from the court hearing in May.

"He was handed an 18-month good behaviour bond under the condition he undertakes regular drug and alcohol counselling and sees a psychiatrist during that time. He must also not reoffend."

"Magistrate Vivien Swain said the assault fell below the mid range of seriousness, but labelled the incident an unnecessary confrontation. Ms Swain also said Walker’s intoxication at the time was a direct result of his fractured childhood which will “affect him for the rest of his life”.

"The court heard how Walker had undergone treatment for his alcohol issues immediately after the assault, and how he regularly volunteered for the less fortunate. She ruled Walker was of good character and was a caring and doting father to his two young children."

“He has assisted community organisations for the betterment of others ... the defendant has also demonstrated remorse for his actions that night and expresses that often with his drug and alcohol councillors,” Ms Swain said.

Nice post, but it will be wasted on the self-proclaimed Silvertails saints. I love Manly, but the amount of ingrained snobbery and pretentiousness on here makes me cringe at times.

If you need me to explain why an unemployed coach took a job at a club he has won two premier ships with, then there's little hope for you champ. Even the village idiot could work that puzzle out.
Well …. Maybe he doesn’t make all the right decisions! Maybe be should have stayed here and won a few more premierships here with the great Geoff Toovey assisting! …. Maybe chasing the almighty dollar was the wrong decision!

Just sayin’

Well …. Maybe he doesn’t make all the right decisions! Maybe be should have stayed here and won a few more premierships here with the great Geoff Toovey assisting! …. Maybe chasing the almighty dollar was the wrong decision!

Just sayin’
Maybe he did but he made a $hit load of dollars out of his decision. Now he’s back & has brought Manly back to life. I also think the hairs on his ball $ack no more about rugby league than any one on Silvertails!

Maybe he did but he made a $hit load of dollars out of his decision. Now he’s back & has brought Manly back to life. I also think the hairs on his ball $ack know more about rugby league than any one on Silvertails!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4