Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yes agree with that
There have been some great moves forward re content and videos but if the club were smart they would be pumping out content now

It is a gap where there is no footy or summer sports....I mean simple stuff (more than the year in review videos)
Where is the interview with new players? Moving into the area?
Get Turbo to review some of his tries etc.

I understand players need a holiday but this could have been done before the end of the year and released now

There have been some great moves forward re content and videos but if the club were smart they would be pumping out content now

It is a gap where there is no footy or summer sports....I mean simple stuff (more than the year in review videos)

I understand players need a holiday but this could have been done before the end of the year and released now
Agree , 150%

Still a liability
17 Games 37 missed tackles at 2.18 per game this season. This means that he sits 3rd on the most missed tackles per game in the club. Considering the limited time that he plays this is a telling stat.
I had a look at the games that he played in the middle and noted that he misses far more tackles per game in this role e.g. He missed a total of 15 tackles in the last 3 games of the season(finals games).
He is a point of difference in attack and gets us on the front foot, but, perhaps the coaching/recruitment staff considered his defensive liabilities too risky to offer a two year contract.

Valid criticism .. but moving into a middle forward role for the first time at the age of 2? wouldn't be the easiest transition .. and I thought his defense was improving as he adapted .. For me he is still a work in progress ..

But how do you rate Saab .. just on stats? .. NRL stats have him missing 50 tackles and making 28 errors .. and for mine he is the worst tackler I have ever seen .. but then you look at the good column and weigh up his value .. as long as he scores more than he lets in he is safe ..

200% agree really

even a player to do a walk around of new COE video

Just heard from a mate who works out at the Panthers and reckons Walker has had a visit to their training facilities.
There would be a place for Walker at the Panthers. They've lost Burton, Naden, Momirowski & May. He can cover utility, centre & five eighth. He is a friend of Api's & may want a change of scene. I hope we don't lose him as he is a quality player - just needs to have his mind in the right place (as he was doing last season).

Just heard from a mate who works out at the Panthers and reckons Walker has had a visit to their training facilities.
Do you think a visit to any other clubs facilities,other than the Tigers,is necessary?Obviously other teams training set up is going to be better than Manly’s

I do love how every player is a target of the Dolphins, Finns, Manatees, Harold Holts, whatever.
I read that in so many posts on here. Multiply that by 15 other clubs and you'd go close to every player in the league being a possibility.
They're only allowed 30 and I'd imagine Bennett would already be pretty clear on who he'd like.

Valid criticism .. but moving into a middle forward role for the first time at the age of 2? wouldn't be the easiest transition .. and I thought his defense was improving as he adapted .. For me he is still a work in progress ..

But how do you rate Saab .. just on stats? .. NRL stats have him missing 50 tackles and making 28 errors .. and for mine he is the worst tackler I have ever seen .. but then you look at the good column and weigh up his value .. as long as he scores more than he lets in he is safe ..
I see you're still whipping the dead horse. Stubborn as a mule you are.

This coming from the biggest wannabe in the know numpty on the board, absolute bull**** didn't happen
If your so good, how do you know it didn't happen? Hmmmm. I generally believe what my firends or associations say as I am a trusting sole. If you choose to call BS, that's on you, ain't my problem. Suggest you go have a distemper shot Mutley, or go take a happy pill.

If your so good, how do you know it didn't happen? Hmmmm. I generally believe what my firends or associations say as I am a trusting sole. If you choose to call BS, that's on you, ain't my problem. Suggest you go have a distemper shot Mutley, or go take a happy pill.
So Panthers have now released Momeroski and now May and could be well looking for an outside back . Has Dylan definitely recommitted to Manly yet ? Already moved on Suli of course and if Dylan also leaves , maybe not ideal at all for manly 's sake .

Good point Woodsie, Saab's tackle efficiency, handling errors etc. are of concern and you can't make decisions based on stats alone. But Saab is cheap and scored 26 tries and made 17 line breaks. Stats are important to those who write contracts. We can't just offer large contracts to players based on "The vibe of it" Dennis Denuto.

Good point Woodsie, Saab's tackle efficiency, handling errors etc. are of concern and you can't make decisions based on stats alone. But Saab is cheap and scored 26 tries and made 17 line breaks. Stats are important to those who write contracts. We can't just offer large contracts to players based on "The vibe of it" Dennis Denuto.
Saab is also a rookie that makes rookie errors. Hopefully that will improve as he gains confidence.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8