Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I maybe should have added that those statements were from my Oncologist as he has been studying the Pfizer (in particular) for many years.
AZ has been a pr disaster I should add. I guess your oncologist would know more about the mRNA treatment from the cancer perspective.

My motivation is for people who can be vaccinated to do so, because there are people who have very real reasons why they can’t, such as yourself. Hope everything pans out ok.

Why would we want to re-sign walker if he won’t get jabbed, means he would be ineligible to play any interstate games. Maybe just offer him a playing contract only. Might think differently then. Remember walker there is no I in team (but there is ME in team)

Just why would we want to resign Walker, for any reason. WE have a heap of forwards, we need 2 good centres....Centers who can tackle.
IMO, Walker is one of the top 13 players in our squad. He is our most experienced centre & also our best attacking centre. He is a competent five eighth & is currently our most dynamic no. 14. If he is not resigned (without signing a comparable replacement), our squad will be weakened.

IMO, Walker is one of the top 13 players in our squad. He is our most experienced centre & also our best attacking centre. He is a competent five eighth & is currently our most dynamic no. 14. If he is not resigned (without signing a comparable replacement), our squad will be weakened.
Where should he play then in the 13...surely not centre

But the coaching staff seem very reluctant to pick him at centre or 5/8 this last season. So that reduces his supposed value. Obviously other clubs see no value in him with off field issues and problems staying on the field in with injuries.

lol lol you just have to giggle at some of the rubbish on here... seriously do some of these jibberers even watch the games or probably more to the point understand the games and what Walker's role this year was and what he was asked to do. If Hasler was grading everyone and Hasler is the only opinion that counts I would guess Walker would get an 8 out of 10. Is he a dill for not signing - yes... but maybe Manly aren't signing him until the vaccination issue plays out. Is he a model citizen - nope but he played his role perfectly this year and probably did more than was expected. He was a catalyst off the bench and was certainly among our best over the last 6 or so games of the season.

lol lol you just have to giggle at some of the rubbish on here... seriously do some of these jibberers even watch the games or probably more to the point understand the games and what Walker's role this year was and what he was asked to do. If Hasler was grading everyone and Hasler is the only opinion that counts I would guess Walker would get an 8 out of 10. Is he a dill for not signing - yes... but maybe Manly aren't signing him until the vaccination issue plays out. Is he a model citizen - nope but he played his role perfectly this year and probably did more than was expected. He was a catalyst off the bench and was certainly among our best over the last 6 or so games of the season.
Mate it’s a broken record in here about Walker! Hence the reason I’m not bothered replying to the posts. I hope he stays but if not then so be it. He plays for Manly & whilst he does I will support him.

Mate it’s a broken record in here about Walker! Hence the reason I’m not bothered replying to the posts. I hope he stays but if not then so be it. He plays for Manly & whilst he does I will support him.
I am the same.. I am no Walker flag waver... I think we are better with him but if he goes... he goes. But as I said I bet if you asked Des was he happy with Walker's efforts on the field this year I am sure he would say **** yes. Anyone saying he played poorly except for that one game when he was in the halves I think then he was ordinary but other than he was pretty damn good. Anyone saying otherwise based on the role he was asked to play and that is the key... judging him on the role he was asked to play if people think he played poorly... they simply have no idea. He was one of our best over the stretch.

Last edited:
I am the same.. I am no Walker flag waver... I think we are better with him but if he goes... he goes. But as I said I bet if you asked Des was he happy with Walker's efforts on the field this year I am sure he would say **** yes. Anyone saying he played poorly except for that one game when he was in the halves I think then he was ordinary but other than he was pretty dam good. Anyone saying otherwise based on the role he was asked to play and that is the key... judging him on the role he was asked to play if people think he played poorly... they simply have no idea. He was one of our best over the stretch.
Problem is you're basing your whole argument on predicting what Des would say.
Only thing we've heard from Des is a low offer.

Problem is you're basing your whole argument on predicting what Des would say.
Only thing we've heard from Des is a low offer.
oh gee... it is a waste of time seriously lol lol lol... I will play this game ..... and basing your whole response on your knowledge of the contract negotiations and amount of any alleged offer being "low". Not sure I have heard what the offer is or if the offer is "low". Can you fill us all in on what you understand the offer to be? We guess that his manager is trying to get more or a longer deal.. we guess. I haven't heard Des say the offer was "low" I missed that press conference. Not sure "predicting" the offer is low is any better form of an argument.... just guessing though.

Last edited:
The kids not even in the top 13 anymore!

No one else’s wants him! Why the fuss! Lose one benchie opportunity for someone else that wants it more!

Just sayin’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12