Walker critics be gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hopefully Manly can offer Walker a competitive contract. But it seems like it might come down to whether he wants the money or to stay and have a good chance at winning the comp again. Don't think the Tigers, Dolphins and any other team that might consider getting him will win the comp any time soon.

No just a gut feeling
okies - I think he stays. I still think Des sticking by him and what Des did for him in basically going down to the Station picking him up etc surely will count for that loyalty being returned. Maybe I am an old fashioned moron where loyalty actually means something??? Thanks was just interested if you had heard anything on the gossip vine

okies - I think he stays. I still think Des sticking by him and what Des did for him in basically going down to the Station picking him up etc surely will count for that loyalty being returned. Maybe I am an old fashioned moron where loyalty actually means something??? Thanks was just interested if you had heard anything on the gossip vine
No must admit my gossip vine is starting to dry up , used to get lots of inside knowledge but have been retired for 8 years now and must at the club back then have gone.

I’m still mates with Noel Cleal but I don’t press him any more.

No must admit my gossip vine is starting to dry up , used to get lots of inside knowledge but have been retired for 8 years now and must at the club back then have gone.

I’m still mates with Noel Cleal but I don’t press him any more.
Brent Read reporting that Manly have tabled a 2 year extention to Walker but his manager is still shopping around. Manly losing patience with him. Don't fuk Des around or he'll drop you like a wet sponge.

Brent Read reporting that Manly have tabled a 2 year extention to Walker but his manager is still shopping around. Manly losing patience with him. Don't fuk Des around or he'll drop you like a wet sponge.
Thanks - well if that is the case - walk away and let him go. Decent loss for us though...

That was reported last weekend in the daily telegraph
seriously if I was walker I would take the offer here, we have shown loyalty beyond the call of duty plus we have our premiership window open, if he doesn’t want to win one with us then go.

dumb decision by walker if he leaves he will regret it

Manly are fast running out of patience with Dylan Walker as they wait to hear whether the former NSW and Australian star will accept a two-year contract extension from the club.

The Sea Eagles tabled a new offer to Walker some weeks ago but his management has been scouring the NRL, hoping to score a better deal.

The Wests Tigers are believed to be among the clubs that have been sounded out given they have money to spend for next year and coach Michael Maguire knows the 27-year-old as well as anyone, having coached Walker when the par were both at South Sydney.

It is understood the Tigers were willing to consider Walker as a centre but the player himself has enjoyed life in the middle of the field and believes that is where his future lays.

The clock is ticking. Manly won’t wait around forever.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4