Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yea and people on forums need to stop covering for him too. Especially some in this very thread and the other that’s been created too. He was a grub in the Melbourne game and has been a pain in the ass all year with crap he has bought on himself. You could see where he would end up 6 to 8 months ago. It’s a no brainer as I have said before. So give up the ass licking people and see it for what it really is. Some of you know who you are. Some of you also know who they are. Now you can bring the dummy spits out and for good fu....ing reason. Read my ****ing sig.

If he's done what theedia is saying I think he's finished at Manly. But let's not forget that the media accused Brett Stewart of all kinds of crazy crap that never actually happened.

Let the courts sort it out.

Yea but mate he ain’t Brett Stewart. Why do we have to keep going in circles. It’s becoming a ****ing circus.

Interesting that everyone wants him sacked.

Do people realise there is probably a 99.99% chance Walker and his partner remain together (they have just had a child), therefore, not only do people want this woman to go through this crap, they now want her without income, potentially a home, no more social life, and buckled down with financial constraints.

How do people feel about punishing her more now? I bet she wants her man to learn, and grow, and for this all to just go away.

Love how quick people are to judge before considering all the possible scenarios

Get real!

Seriously, who suffers besides Walker with his complete loss of income? His partner and the kid suffers. **** no. Unacceptable outcome. He needs to own up, man up (like AFB), and support the living crap out of those he loves from here. They should be supported, not punished for whatever punishment he cops.

Last edited:
Interesting that everyone wants him sacked.

Do people realise there is probably a 99.99% chance Walker and his partner remain together (they have just had a child), therefore, not only do people want this woman to go through this crap, they now want her without income, potentially a home, no more social life, and buckled down with financial constraints.

How do people feel about punishing her more now? I bet she wants her man to learn, and grow, and for this all to just go away.

Love how quick people are to judge before considering all the possible scenarios

Get real!
Oh come on mate Rubbish, who’s bloody fault is that certainly not mine. Why is everyone else’s responsible for his actions. This is what happens mate when you do things like this.This is the result.You need to get real mate and Realise that this is the outcome of domestic violence on its own no matter what we think and feel. You get real mate and grow up.

I will be a sad day if I ever get the treatment you copped Mark. I’ve had 25 years of giving up seats, holding doors, letting the ladies enter and exit the lifts first etc etc without incident.

Maybe I’ve just been lucky. Maybe Murphy’s Law is about to kick my arse.
My experience with chivalry and manners is the same as yours. I can’t remember any resultant consequences that were negative either.

Oh come on mate Rubbish, who’s bloody fault is that certainly not mine. Why is everyone else’s responsible for his actions. This is what happens mate when you do things like this.This is the result.You need to get real mate and Realise that this is the outcome of domestic violence on its own no matter what we think and feel. You get real mate and grow up.

Yeah, okay, kick her (and their kid) while they are already down. I mean, I wouldn't want your sentimatalities to be put off.

Am I condoning what Walker did? No. The way you're banging on, I'm assuming you want(ed) AFB out as well?

Actually, read some subjects on Joel Thompson's past as a teen (and in early 20's) - he's gone.

DCE, assault while away. Gone.

Fainu, pictures or videos on Snapchat. Gone.

Apisai Koroisou (harsh for me to raise this stuff, but bring it up) - gone.

Should I go on?

I get that this isn't okay. But the last thing anyone E should want is for her (and the child) to be discombobulated because of this. Allowing that for your morality is moronic, sorry. It's not that simple.

Yeah, okay, kick her (and their kid) while they are already down. I mean, I wouldn't want your sentimatalities to be put off.

Am I condoning what Walker did? No. The way you're banging on, I'm assuming you want(ed) AFB out as well?

Actually, read some subjects on Joel Thompson's past as a teen (and in early 20's) - he's gone.

DCE, assault while away. Gone.

Fainu, pictures or videos on Snapchat. Gone.

Apisai Koroisou (harsh for me to raise this stuff, but bring it up) - gone.

Should I go on?

I get that this isn't okay. But the last thing anyone E should want is for her (and the child) to be discombobulated because of this. Allowing that for your morality is moronic, sorry. It's not that simple.
At the present moment Ryan your talking **** mate. And for the record I have not even mentioned his wife. You are doing that on your own.So don’t put words in anyone’s mouth. I say what I mean and have said what I have said because its true. Stop talking rubbish mate and grow up.

I was kind of hoping for a mature debate here @grassy !o_O Come on man, lift. Don't make me beat you down out the front of your place :hi:

Too soon?

But seriously, to just say, sack him, is far too simplistic, far too easy tbh, and far too final...there are 3 lives involved and at stake here.

Again, your response is too basic. It lacks depth. I'm hoping you don't have a spouse or child that could be at risk of a complete life change if something were to happen to you, as it seems you wouldn't give a ****? Am I right?

I am grown grassy. That's why I'm not just blurting out sack him, as though it's that simple . There are many life goals, choices and participants to consider to make an outlandish comment line that.

And **** me, I bring up his wife, because she's involved and will be affected by the outcome. Do you seriously not get that?

Actually , am I debating this with someone over 16? No disrespect, but maybe you DON'T get it?

Biting the clit - now that’s rough.

Dont these blokes have mothers , sisters and daughters ? Would they like their daughter to be raped or abused ?
Dont they have any respect for other peoples mothers , daughters and sisters .
It comes down to 3 things for some one to commit these sickening acts
1. No respect or morals 2. No self control . 3. Sick mind
Can anyone think of any other reason ?

@Ryan .... you are correct .... all human relationships are complex especially between a man and a woman .. assaults whilst contemptable occur frequently enough across all spectres of society that to consider them the exclusive domain of the spoilt footy player or the inherent evil is simplistic and naive ... it is a social issue that many wiser than us are addressing with mixed results ..

I said at the time of the AFB outrage that it was one of the worst incidents that I had heard of .... but the contrition and shame that he displayed along with the love and support he recived from his partner convinced me he was worth an opportunity at redemption ....

In a like mind .... one of the telling indications in this latest incident with Walker for mine will be the response from his partner ..... how she handles herself and the future of their relationship will go a long way in forming my own opinion ....

Last edited:
Why do people think that if he's sacked from Manly he'll be doomed to poverty and starvation?? Lots of labourers out here in the non footy world manage to raise families just fine without the big money footy brings.

If he is not ready to get some counselling for his obvious anger issues...the very last thing I'd be supporting or encouraging is for his young child and wife to move back into that environment for the sake of money. Fcuk, that's such stupid advice in the present moment He's got a lot of work to do on himself. This isn't the 70s/80s where watching mum slide down the fridge when dad gets home from the pub is just part of life.

As for...lets just see what his wife does, that'll prove something......what in the blue fcuk do you think a young mum married to a high profile partner will do??? Sadly, she will support her abusive husband in public and hope it all changes for the good.....and I truly and sincerely hope it does, because the statistics show that giving it that "one last go" can often prove fatal for spouses and or children.

If he's not prepared to work on his issues (and maybe they both could use some help for all we know) and fix his family then maybe they should seperate. He can, and by law will have to support his child whether they are together or not. I hope Manly offer he and his family all the support they can, and I'm positive they will.....but at the end of the day, Manly are not responsible for Dylan Walker. He's his own man and boy.....it's past time for him to grow up and take true responsibility for his actions....not just go through the court process, but make some massive changes. I've seen lots of blokes put on the innocent, little boy face in court, then revert straight back to their dickhead selves when they leave the courtroom.

As far as I am concerned....he must get help and be 100% genuine about it if he wants to stay here. If he can prove he's not just wanting to change, but takes real steps towards that change....then kudos to him. But bear in mind, it's a long process. There are no two week courses that solve anger issues. He'll get there if he's man enough to take it on fully, completely and wholeheartedly.....but that does not rely on his staying here and it is not Manly's responsibility.

If family is his top priority...and it bloody well should be...his resulting shame and remorse should see him able to work on his issues no matter his surroundings....IF he's 100% fair dinkum about it.

I get both sides of the story but all
I say is “ everyone is innocent until proven guilty”, it just seems some on here have him guilty and want to string him up BEFORE anything’s conclusive.

Again in NO way to I condone DV, lets face it it’s abhorrent, however there has to be a presumption of innocence in the first instant , regardless of what journo’s might say!

As for...lets just see what his wife does, that'll prove something.

Yes it will ..... because whilst all you say is valid ... there does exist a broad range of behavioural differences between the institutionalised Jake the Muss, that regularly beats his missus senseless ... and a bloke that lost his cool and pulled his partners hair ... where Walker fits into this line ... is unknown to us at this point .....

The best person to know if this was part of his normal behavoural patterns or an out of character explosion ... is his partner .... and the best person to know if he is genuinely remorseful and seeking the help they both require is his partner ..... and the one in the best position to know if both he and the relationship is worth saving is his partner ....

Yes ..... the fact that there are women who continue to stand by their man through horrific violence is well known .... but the reason for many is economic or emotional dependence .... I am not sure if either is the case here ....

I maintain that if she throws him under the bus ......... then he deserves all he gets ..... but if she demonstrates that she believes he is worth the effort of working through the issues ..... then I am prepard to cop a tip ......

I get both sides of the story but all
I say is “ everyone is innocent until proven guilty”, it just seems some on here have him guilty and want to string him up BEFORE anything’s conclusive.

Again in NO way to I condone DV, lets face it it’s abhorrent, however there has to be a presumption of innocence in the first instant , regardless of what journo’s might say!

Dylan needs help for his anger issues. He loses his sh!t and can't think straight. The broken door and his broken eye socket show that. What worries me is that he obviously didn't see fit to seek some guidance back then...or had nobody take him by the hand and lead him to professional help.

When no one takes notice of the red flags along the way....eventually tagedy strikes. He hasn't picked up on any of the clues himself....so I think he may need a massive jolt to wake him up!

Why do people think that if he's sacked from Manly he'll be doomed to poverty and starvation?? Lots of labourers out here in the non footy world manage to raise families just fine without the big money footy brings.

If he is not ready to get some counselling for his obvious anger issues...the very last thing I'd be supporting or encouraging is for his young child and wife to move back into that environment for the sake of money. Fcuk, that's such stupid advice in the present moment He's got a lot of work to do on himself. This isn't the 70s/80s where watching mum slide down the fridge when dad gets home from the pub is just part of life.

As for...lets just see what his wife does, that'll prove something......what in the blue fcuk do you think a young mum married to a high profile partner will do??? Sadly, she will support her abusive husband in public and hope it all changes for the good.....and I truly and sincerely hope it does, because the statistics show that giving it that "one last go" can often prove fatal for spouses and or children.

If he's not prepared to work on his issues (and maybe they both could use some help for all we know) and fix his family then maybe they should seperate. He can, and by law will have to support his child whether they are together or not. I hope Manly offer he and his family all the support they can, and I'm positive they will.....but at the end of the day, Manly are not responsible for Dylan Walker. He's his own man and boy.....it's past time for him to grow up and take true responsibility for his actions....not just go through the court process, but make some massive changes. I've seen lots of blokes put on the innocent, little boy face in court, then revert straight back to their dickhead selves when they leave the courtroom.

As far as I am concerned....he must get help and be 100% genuine about it if he wants to stay here. If he can prove he's not just wanting to change, but takes real steps towards that change....then kudos to him. But bear in mind, it's a long process. There are no two week courses that solve anger issues. He'll get there if he's man enough to take it on fully, completely and wholeheartedly.....but that does not rely on his staying here and it is not Manly's responsibility.

If family is his top priority...and it bloody well should be...his resulting shame and remorse should see him able to work on his issues no matter his surroundings....IF he's 100% fair dinkum about it.
Whats he gonna cop? Common assault? The other charge will definitely be dropped. Imo he wont get sacked probably 8 weeks and a fine from nrl.

Yes it will ..... because whilst all you say is valid ... there does exist a broad range of behavioural differences between the institutionalised Jake the Muss, that regularly beats his missus senseless ... and a bloke that lost his cool and pulled his partners hair ... where Walker fits into this line ... is unknown to us at this point .....

The best person to know if this was part of his normal behavoural patterns or an out of character explosion ... is his partner .... and the best person to know if he is genuinely remorseful and seeking the help they both require is his partner ..... and the one in the best position to know if both he and the relationship is worth saving is his partner ....

Yes ..... the fact that there are women who continue to stand by their man through horrific violence is well known .... but the reason for many is economic or emotional dependence .... I am not sure if either is the case here ....

I maintain that if she throws him under the bus ......... then he deserves all he gets ..... but if she demonstrates that she believes he is worth the effort of working through the issues ..... then I am prepard to cop a tip ......

I uderstand your lets just wait and see attitude.....his wife's input is valuable indeed, but it needs to be viewed wisely. This is a young mum. I'm unaware of her blood family situation and I'm hoping she has a support network helping her through this tough time.

A lot of young mums view the breakdown of a relationship as a failure to provide a family environment for their newborns. They would rather eat a lot of crap from aloof husbands that haven't matured enough to take on the role of father/husband and continue their own selfish lifestyles, dodging the give and take required to make a relationship last. As time goes on, resentment grows and anger bubbles away....occasionally exploding in bursts of violence. They tend to get worse over time.....trust me.

He has a history of violent outbursts. Occasionally he makes the wrong choice and instead of a door or a wife....he chooses a young bloke. (probably thinking nothing would happen from his attempted threatening behaviour, due to the no punch rule. A good lesson was then handed out)

He needs help. Just because this is the first time his missus ran out the front door doesn't mean he hasn't "lost his cool" before inside the house. Who knows what she's had to put up with. Given his history of losing his cool and his boldness in chasing his wife and pulling her hair causing her to fall in public, it suggests to me two things.

One, it has more than likely happened before inside the house....and two, it is most likely escalating given that he didn't care who witnessed it this time. For the sake of all involved I truly hope he gets help and sorts his family out.......but I still maintain he shouldn't need Manly to do that and it isn't the club's responsibility. The onus is on him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8