Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give up the domestic violence sympathy, he assaulted his missus in the front yard in front of neigbours.

Making a joke of yourself here mate.
If you really want to know what i really think. I think The sympathy is only for the victim. So you should Give up judging and coming to your own conclusions !
If you would have read my post you would have seen that i started my post Just on a different note meaning it was diverted away from the Dylan incident .
As far as jokes go . Assaulting a woman is no joke .

If Silvertails is now for discussion of ‘rough sex’ after one of our players has bashed a woman, I am happy to leave it to you.

All woman are different and have different desires and needs .
The best lovers focus on their womans needs and go all out to please them and satisfy them .
Pleasurable sex comes in many different forms and has nothing to do with assault . Nothing what so ever .
I think you have taken the :"rough sex" totally out of content .
Think of it like peanut butter . Some like it smooth and some like it rough and crunchy .
The end result is the same . All enjoy it .

But wait . There is more......
What is wrong with these footballers ?
Where does this mentality come from ?

Wests Tigers recruit Zane Musgrove and Penrith halfback Liam Coleman have been charged with a number of offences including aggravated indecent assault following a night out at the Coogee Bay Hotel last month.
According to NSW Police, the alleged incident occurred at 12:30am on Saturday, November 24.

On the night, Musgrove and Coleman allegedly indecently assaulted a 22-year-old woman who reported the alleged incident to security at the premises before making a report to Eastern Suburbs Police Area Command.

But wait . There is more......
What is wrong with these footballers ?
Where does this mentality come from ?

Wests Tigers recruit Zane Musgrove and Penrith halfback Liam Coleman have been charged with a number of offences including aggravated indecent assault following a night out at the Coogee Bay Hotel last month.
According to NSW Police, the alleged incident occurred at 12:30am on Saturday, November 24.

On the night, Musgrove and Coleman allegedly indecently assaulted a 22-year-old woman who reported the alleged incident to security at the premises before making a report to Eastern Suburbs Police Area Command.
Don't forget to add Hayne to this ever growing list :cool:

Phil Rothfield hates Manly so I don’t take anything he says seriously. But I do support a life ban for a second conviction for this hideous crime.

The lack of respect, mostly by younger women, to men who offer “ common courtesy” to them really pisses me off.

I had 10 years of travelling on the train to the city for work and walking up two sets of stairs and for the first year or two I’d , offer my seat to a lady, stand at the door and let them out first , open the door to the stairs and let them through first, just common courtesy.

BUT, no, young females just destroyed my manners with so very many nasty comments for these offered common courtesy’s.

Cannot tell you how many times I was told off for opening a door, offering a seat so I joined “ the great unwashed “ and said “ **** em”.

Mind you when I did the same to any female over 50 they were all most appreciative.

This is in no way meant as any sort of support for DV, that side of society is truly screwed.
I will be a sad day if I ever get the treatment you copped Mark. I’ve had 25 years of giving up seats, holding doors, letting the ladies enter and exit the lifts first etc etc without incident.

Maybe I’ve just been lucky. Maybe Murphy’s Law is about to kick my arse.

The nrl rubbed out the line in the sand ages ago rothtool. if walker is to be banned for life then so would lodge, packer, Hayne, afb, Pearce, avavai etc. oh and yourself rothtool because I found that photo of you with a very young, nearly naked female on your lap a crime against humanity also. I am no fan of walker but the nrl stuffed up a long time ago on this matter

All woman are different and have different desires and needs .
The best lovers focus on their womans needs and go all out to please them and satisfy them .
Pleasurable sex comes in many different forms and has nothing to do with assault . Nothing what so ever .
I think you have taken the :"rough sex" totally out of content .
Think of it like peanut butter . Some like it smooth and some like it rough and crunchy .
The end result is the same . All enjoy it .
It is a shame some are allergic to nuts..

He be charged from i heard. I say he get 12 month deregister from nrl.
I say he contract be finished with manly no doubt someone take him on in 12 months.

Don't forget to add Hayne to this ever growing list :cool:
Dont these blokes have mothers , sisters and daughters ? Would they like their daughter to be raped or abused ?
Dont they have any respect for other peoples mothers , daughters and sisters .
It comes down to 3 things for some one to commit these sickening acts
1. No respect or morals 2. No self control . 3. Sick mind
Can anyone think of any other reason ?

Dont these blokes have mothers , sisters and daughters ? Would they like their daughter to be raped or abused ?
Dont they have any respect for other peoples mothers , daughters and sisters .
It comes down to 3 things for some one to commit these sickening acts
1. No respect or morals 2. No self control . 3. Sick mind
Can anyone think of any other reason ?
I think it's 2. No self control and this results in 1. No respect or morals. This comes from being a worshipped athlete since putting on footy boots at age 4. An athlete can believe they're something special because he (or she) has always been told they are.
Thankfully I think 3. Sick mind, is rare. No excuses for 1 and 2 though. And our society needs to stop protecting athletes who do the wrong thing, especially violence.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8