Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always get a thank you for holding doors open. My young blokes do it as well and they are always thanked. I'm bringing manners back to all generations!!
Manners is a good thing . The ones that come into the pub and have good manners enjoy the night . The smart arses get kicked out

I never mist the point.

Natural lubrication is so much better than that spray on rubbish. I'll leave that stuff to rapists and blokes that don't enjoy foreplay.
You missed it by a country mile . Keep spraying. Mate ;)

LOL!!! One of us is missing something......

It's been a long day. I was just enjoying myself. You know how that is right???

@:p
Nothing missing from this end .
Good to hear you are enjoying your self . Life is too short for anything else .

Im gunna hit the piss to do that.
I've been at the gym of hard yakka today and the same again tomorrow.
Just thought I'd throw that in...
Mate , to be honest with you a hard days yakka is as good as a Gym work out burning those calories and giving that big heart of yours a cardio work out .
Get up and boogy and eats sensibly and your fine tuning your body towards a quality healthy life

I always get a thank you for holding doors open. My young blokes do it as well and they are always thanked. I'm bringing manners back to all generations!! Of course...we are born Qlders, so manners come naturally...and getting a thank you, or any response for that matter is far, far from the point.

You do what you know is right. The rest can fall where it may.
There is a fine line between manners/courtesy and trying too hard---some people just crave the "Thank You" like it makes their day and to look good in public.

I open doors and give up my seat to any age bracket or sex when i see it actually makes a difference, genuine niceness/kindness over token gestures.

I hate the thought of a man hitting a woman, but I am also old-fashioned enough to want to hold doors etc, which is down right frowned upon these days. I think I was born a decade or two too late. I also know for a fact that many men are subject to both emotional and physical abuse, but the stigma attached means much of that goes unreported. So, no to violence of any kind is my motto - unless both partners are willing of course :)

Not everyone has an issue with good old-fashioned chivalry. My partner tends to do a few things like that, which I don’t mind at all - he knows full well I can open things, carry things etc by myself, I think it’s sweet that he does stuff like that anyway.

And I agree, no to violence is the way to go. Get it out of your system in the competitive arena, and be a big softie at home @;)

I have received info on the incident. (Ok 10th hand). If it turns put to be correct this could stretch out for sometime, unfortunately. Being selfish and just thinking of the team, i think it is the worst scenerio.
We should just wait for the facts to be tested. Having said that the police have obtained information and have applied the avo.
Sad all round.

Just on a different note . What about the girls that like rough sex . The ones that really get turned on by this and want this .
The question is . How rough is rough enough .
From my experience they let you know .
Any experience that any one on here would like to share ?

Give up the domestic violence sympathy, he assaulted his missus in the front yard in front of neigbours.

Making a joke of yourself here mate.

God has created some of the most amazing species . Nothing though is more beautiful than the woman .
She really is the most Beautiful creation in all the Universe
There's no doubting that, the survival of the human race is depedent on men being attracted to women

the trainer told the horse , the horse told the jockey and the jockey told me, It wasn't that he bashed her, she burnt his dinner and he threw the plate at her, that's why she ended up with cuts....

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8