Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Walker should sue the NRL for loss of income (not playing for 9 weeks could have contract implications in future), emotional distress and defamation... And anything else I can't think of.

This policy was blatant guilty until proven innocent treatment, and a complete stain on the reputation of the game. Greenberg and Beattie can suck it, and should stand down immediately now that their no fault stand down policy has been exposed for the farce that it is.
He could have joined in with JDB's case as they're the only 2 'stood down' @:cool:

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅
Greenturd interviewed on foxsports before verdict delivered saying, that if Dylan is found innocent they'll simply assess the case file and make a quick decision for Manly.
What a douchebag!! :finger:
The decision should've been to allow him to play until the courts decided his fate.:fubar:

HappilyManly

Journey Man
**** Shoddy obviously trying to work out a way to justify or extend the suspension
It was a bizarre comment on the day he stated that their Pearce ruling was wrong :confused:

Then again, NRL lawyers would have been the ones writing up these new rules and Greenturd has cover :cool:

Mitch

Bencher
Dylan Walker is no longer suspended under the “no fault” policy. The NRL will look at all the court documents to make sure no breach of their rules has occurred before he is allowed to play. @9NewsSyd

HappilyManly

Journey Man
You'd like to think that the NRL could wipe his last nine weeks earnings off our cap for this year. This may enable us to upgrade or front-end someone's contract.

Pink pigs might fly too!
We were given 98k exemption, didn't hear from Manly if we actually applied it :think:

At least Walker has fresh legs for the second part if our season :nod:

Sue

Bencher
This is why the old rule was the right one and this one a joke. Give him six weeks for being a dickhead ( and he was) and get on with with it . Tying it to a criminal conviction is ridiculous and only these two fools would come up with it.
Same with De Belin. Not a good idea to get blind drunk in public and pull the double act, regardless of consent , with your pregnant Mrs at home. 8 weeks , not a good look old boy and let the courts do their work.

This may be the beginning of the end for these clowns.A silver lining in a sad matter.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
We were given 98k exemption, didn't hear from Manly if we actually applied it :think:

I thought the club decided against applying for the exemption.
That would of pissed off Greenturd as he would have said not guilty fair enough but those weeks he was suspended now go towards the cap. That money we allowed you used to replace him with has put you over the cap. That is $500,000 fine and the loss of 8 points.

Mitch

Bencher
Here is a Club Statement on Dylan Walker.

Dylan Walker has today been found not guilty in Manly Court of charges of common assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

“This must be a great personal relief for Dylan and his family as it for our Club during an incredibly challenging time,’’ said Sea Eagles CEO Lyall Gorman.

“The Club has commenced discussions with the NRL Integrity Unit to have Dylan reinstated immediately.”

Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler said:

“This is a great outcome for Dylan and his family. The last couple of months would have been very stressful for them,’’ Hasler said.

“They should now be allowed to get on with their lives and for Dylan to resume his career.”

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18