Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
You can see this taking another 2 - 3 weeks, The dynamic duo won't leave Brisbane till Tuesday, then await the court papers (usually up to 5 -8 days) then reviewed by the NRL another week or so. That's missing at least 2 team announcements on a Tuesday. Hmmmm

HappilyManly

Journey Man
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/10/dylan-walker-found-not-guilty-of-assault-charge/

Magistrate Michelle Goodwin, after hearing from nine witnesses over two days of hearings in Manly Local Court, said she was not satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt that Walker had assaulted his partner.

She did continue an apprehended violence order, which will be reviewed on July 23, which allows the couple to cohabitate but Walker cannot intimidate or harass Ivkovic.
---

Lets hope Greenturd does not use this as the next review date :wondering:

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
What will be very interesting now that the League has admitted overkill with Pearce, then denying Walker the right to play and then if De Bellin wins his case against the League, what the consequences will be on Beattie and Greenberg. They will be down for the count if De Bellin wins and the confidence of the club bosses regarding these two will be seriously undermined.

malroon

Reserve Grader
You can see this taking another 2 - 3 weeks, The dynamic duo won't leave Brisbane till Tuesday, then await the court papers (usually up to 5 -8 days) then reviewed by the NRL another week or so. That's missing at least 2 team announcements on a Tuesday. Hmmmm

No way, Manly (Des) won't let them sit on this, decision Monday, in the team tuesday.....

Last edited:

XV-1

First Grader
Walkers charge did not qualify under the NRL's new no fault policy. Toddy used his Captains call to suspend Walker.
Yet Toddy did not use Captains call for Chee Kam beating up a taxi driver.

Walker found innocent. Chee Kam found guilty.

How is Toddy going to explain this?

Politicians have had to resign over social media posts, surely Toddy needs to resign over this complete fuk up.

Sue

Bencher
Yep. Turd will get him straight back .
Must say I don’t buy this poor old Dylan stuff either even though not gulity.
I think most people know this was the old standard Mrs changing her story situation
Standard if sad stuff
Bottom line is he should have got a few weeks and be back playing by now and deal with the court case later.
9 weeks is more than enough. He’ll be playing and the Turd knows it’s in his interest to make it happen quickly .
He’ll be in next week

As I said earlier this could be the end of the dumb and dumber duo and it could be the only silver lining in this matter.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Walkers charge did not qualify under the NRL's new no fault policy. Toddy used his Captains call to suspend Walker.
Yet Toddy did not use Captains call for Chee Kam beating up a taxi driver.

Walker found innocent. Chee Kam found guilty.

How is Toddy going to explain this?

Politicians have had to resign over social media posts, surely Toddy needs to resign over this complete fuk up.
Consistency is overrated according to Turdy

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Greenturd now on Fox 'we'll look at it' @:cool:

NRL will be super busy next week with the JDB verdict out as well :tmi:
what is he going to look at ??right or wrong he has been found innocent not even that bald headed c^%t can re convict him of an offence he is not guilty of .Greenturd should just say he is now free to play ,no more to see here .

40 nil

It's only a game ...
not again

No doubt, centre is Walker's best position, but it would strengthen the present depleted team for him to play five-eighth. He played this position in Manly's convincing wins over the Broncos & Storm last year - maybe some other wins as well...

Last edited:

Highflier

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dylan has been included on the cap and has been paid all along. Just not allowed to play any matches.

I don't think we have any cap concerns regarding this.
yes but shouldn't we of been given cap compensation ,thats one of the main points of this BS system that the player is stood down ,but the club at least doesnt feel it in the cap ,even though they dont have the player

NYEagle

Bencher
Dylan needs to come off the bench. He has to earn his spot back.
Regardless of the ruling he has been underwhelming and a pain in the arse since joining Manly. If Manly could take back the deal, they would.
Let’s see his level of passion on the field before giving him anything.

NYEagle

Ryan

Journey Man
Yep. Turd will get him straight back .
Must say I don’t buy this poor old Dylan stuff either even though not gulity.
I think most people know this was the old standard Mrs changing her story situation
Standard if sad stuff
Bottom line is he should have got a few weeks and be back playing by now and deal with the court case later.
9 weeks is more than enough. He’ll be playing and the Turd knows it’s in his interest to make it happen quickly .
He’ll be in next week

As I said earlier this could be the end of the dumb and dumber duo and it could be the only silver lining in this matter.

Mate , that's just speculation. You're doing exactly the thing that if he's innocent is what will cause damage to him, his reputation, and his families reputation.

We have to take the findings on face value. The judge said there wasn't enough evidence to convince him.

Let's give him a fair go.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Ya know, it’s gunna be a very uncomfortable neighbourhood.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I wouldn't be playing him at 5/8 as a rule, but if the available options are Siro or Api then yes I would be throwing him in at 6 till Croker or DCE are back.

The more interesting question is who misses out in the backline when he goes to centre. Do you drop Suli or Parker ??

XV-1

First Grader
Regardless of the ruling he has been underwhelming and a pain in the arse since joining Manly. If Manly could take back the deal, they would.

NYEagle

Walker will replace fatboi Suli next week, plain and simple .

Suli may get a stay of execution if Croker is still injured

NYEagle

Bencher

NYEagle
I also think he is a little pr&%$ck. He needs to shut his fat hole and play some footy.

That's my nice version.

NYEagle

Not Paul Kent

Reserve Grader
Could any of legal eagles amongst us please let me know how this scenario would work?

Let’s say Walker re-signs with Manly on a drastically reduced contract.

De-Belin is successful and it’s found the no fault rule is unlawful.

Could Dylan argue that the reduction in his value was a direct consequence of the NRL’s actions and sue them for the difference and maybe some extra for defamation?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16