Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Walker turbo afb dce now all could be back this year.
Scary thought for other teams!!
Hope we win tonight for walker, would give the boys a lift this verdict

Ryan

Journey Man
Yeah, a few people didn't cover themselves in glory throughout these 77 pages ...... but I am not the sort of person that would go back and embarrass them ..... just hope this drama helps Dylan and the missus get their acts together for the future and the child ... wish them good luck ..
Agreed. But to be fair, we took this offline and spoke about this being a likely outcome, when the accusations were flying, and our own fans were white anting him.

This is the last I'll say on it (and speaking generally). People make mistakes. A true redemption story is amazing.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Walkers innocence now confirmed by a judge makes the policy of Greenturd and Beattie out to be the folly that it is. The law is innocent until proven guilty.

Now based on their decision our club has been denied the use of a contracted player for nine rounds of football, will the club be compensated? Bloody oath not!! Will Walker get justice? not a cats chance in hell, Will Greenturd and Beattie continue, too bloody right. If De Bellin is also found innocent both of these fools need to be removed from the game!!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I wonder if this plays into the DeBellin case ie the stand down policy is unfair and flawed if a player has been found not guilty?
Why?

NRL set their rules and Clubs and players signed up to abide by them.

JDB's case has already been heard, the verdict made and is being handed down next week.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Agreed. But to be fair, we took this offline and spoke about this being a likely outcome, when the accusations were flying, and our own fans were white anting him.

This is the last I'll say on it (and speaking generally). People make mistakes. A true redemption story is amazing.

Well I hope he puts he best performances on the park for the rest of the year, he'll need to as he will be playing for a contract.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Not guilty at a criminal level only.

But reading the evidence does not alter the fact that his partner ran out of her home, protecting her baby from Walker who was scaring her :mad:

I stand by my disdain of Walker's behaviour on and off the field @:cool:

Now lets see him repay his employer by playing on the field for the term of his contract :wait:

You may be right, HM. Certainly the media painted it that way...and of course we always believe the media. But the issue is we were not there so we don't really know what happened. The court, and magistrates are very good at discerning the question of guilt and far better than us, determined that he was not guilty of the charges. Again it is not our place to judge and its a matter where we may never know. But lambasting him now after being found not guilty is in fact defaming, and defamation of character based on opinion is in fact a civil offence, so I would be careful. You can think it, perhaps suggest it to your mates, but putting it out there in the public arena is quite risky.

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher
The only good in this i see is it makes greenturd look even more stupid and inept and puts another nail in the slimey tossers coffin !!

Walker you better play 10-10 for rest of the season now old mate you owe us !!!!

Loobs

Living in the demountable.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
You may be right, HM. Certainly the media painted it that way...and of course we always believe the media. But the issue is we were not there so we don't really know what happened. The court, and magistrates are very good at discerning the question of guilt and far better than us, determined that he was not guilty of the charges. Again it is not our place to judge and its a matter where we may never know. But lambasting him now after being found not guilty is in fact defaming, and defamation of character based on opinion is in fact a civil offence, so I would be careful. You can think it, perhaps suggest it to your mates, but putting it out there in the public arena is quite risky.
I'm merely posting the smh coverage of the hearing today :nerd:

It's all public information now

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18