Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mozgrame

Engorged member
Well...the bottom line is that we've copped it. No surprise really, was it??

I'm sure Des will have planned for this and will have something up his sleeve for the team!

It's hard to be angry at TG alone however. If Dylan wasn't such a dickhead.....we wouldn't be where we are right now. I'm sure the whole shemozzle hasn't impressed Des greatly. I reckon he'd be planning on a long term replacement. I mean for good.

Hoppa

Reserve Grader
Manly appear to be a great force for change in the NRL.

Brett Stewart gets stood down from the game after a false allegation so the NRL decide to no longer stand down players and wait for due process.

Dylan walker is charged of an alleged incident so the NRL decide to stand down players and not wait for due process.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Of course if it hadn’t been for DeBelin and Napa, our very own dickhead would still be playing.

grassy

Bencher
Well...the bottom line is that we've copped it. No surprise really, was it??

I'm sure Des will have planned for this and will have something up his sleeve for the team!

It's hard to be angry at TG alone however. If Dylan wasn't such a dickhead.....we wouldn't be where we are right now. I'm sure the whole shemozzle hasn't impressed Des greatly. I reckon he'd be planning on a long term replacement. I mean for good.
Post of the year mate.Could not of said it better myself. I have been thinking the same now for months.Way to go walker.All that’s left now is to grow some balls and Own up and stop dragging our team into the ****ing mud. Not to mention the outlay.MOZGRAM good post brother.

If walker cops 3 months than chee cam . Musgrave and Moga should all cop it too. As they also are up on assalt charges. Why bolton escapes the 3 months is beyond me.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sorry I will come up with a considered comment later maybe but my first thought is what utter bull****. Disgusted.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Yep , all the fault lies with 1 person. Time to cut the ties to this dickhead and find a decent center (well we did have Ramien but some einstein let him go). Was that a TB decision ??
Des seriously you must clean out the dickheads.

tookey

First Grader
Napa's punishment should be to make a video with Greenturd and Beattie

That way he could sell copies on Saturday night and recoup his fine

Mitch

Bencher
After all that has transpired, you can be sure that Hasler and his team have had some sort of contingency in place for Walker for quite some time. No doubt they’ll have a replacement lined up.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
If walker cops 3 months than chee cam . Musgrave and Moga should all cop it too. As they also are up on assalt charges. Why bolton escapes the 3 months is beyond me.
Because Bolton's case was decided last year according to :pileofpoop:

Nappa is the only victim here. He didn't release the vision and what he did is not illegal either@:cool:

Chee Kam assaulted a male driver so he dodges both the 11 year rule and the discretionary clause :cool:

Ryan

Journey Man
So no Walker. Probably ever now. Hoppa to play later in the season. Trbojevic out.

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Reuben Garrick
04. Moses Suli
05. Brad Parker
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Is the best I can come up with. Holy ****. Ummm. Yeah. Guess I won't share my opinion on that.

Anyone want to buy a season ticket for $100 less than the club is asking for? I'm being serious. It's in the Jane Try section right in the middle but up the top. Please PM me.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
fair call @Bearfax

having said that..... if I am working for a bank, or the post office, or a telco, and I get done for a crime which sees me incarcerated or lose my licence, there is a high probability that I will lose my job. My family is then impacted.

My employer has no duty of care to support/protect my family - that is MY job. Which I failed at.

Your point is valid, though if the person is incarcerated, while working at these businesses or as a football player, you will lose your contract anyway. Some employers will disqualify their licence, but in many of these areas of business there is often an option to reapply for your licence at a later time, depending upon behaviour, the same as presently exists in Rugby League. I am a friend of a disbarred solicitor who was involved in a major fraud matter many years ago, yet he is now a probationary solicitor earning his right back into the field. There is some employment that will bar people indefinitely or for life, usually because of their risk in the job or where for example they are a policeman, or a paedophile who worked with children. Sure there are exceptions. But there are also a large number of jobs, especially in the trades area where your employer will stand by you, even giving work after you are released from gaol...a sensible action because one of the sure methods of a person reoffending is through financial desperation and a lot of free time in idleness.

Ryan

Journey Man
I can never understand why we recruit DHs from other teams!!
Because there is NOWHERE near enough local juniors to fill the void. I guess you could also include players like Matai, DCE & others who haven't played for other clubs.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. Will Hopoate
04. Clinton Gutherson
05. Michael Oldfield
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Is what I could come up with.

bazeagle

Bencher
So no Walker. Probably ever now. Hoppa to play later in the season. Trbojevic out.

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Reuben Garrick
04. Moses Suli
05. Brad Parker
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Is the best I can come up with. Holy ****. Ummm. Yeah. Guess I won't share my opinion on that.

Anyone want to buy a season ticket for $100 less than the club is asking for? I'm being serious. It's in the Jane Try section right in the middle but up the top. Please PM me.
Have you decided to bail from this seasons games - i.e. is it your season pass Ryan?

Ryan

Journey Man
Have you decided to bail from this seasons games - i.e. is it your season pass Ryan?

I don't even know @bazeagle . Just jaded and disappointed with those whole ordeal. Paying half a grand to watch that backline, when one could have spent 5 bucks to watch them at Blacktown Oval last season irks me.

Also with Tanginoa and Paseka out.

What's that round 1 team going to look like?

I'm all for protecting the image of the game but the NRL have done the game a disservice by the reactive policy they have taken.

They claim that it is a 'no fault' system and in no way reflects the innocence or guilt of someone who is stood down. Yet at the same time the policy was established as a deterrent for the minority of would be offenders and to drive cultural change. A very contradictory statement.

How can it act as a deterrent for those who are innocent? Shouldn't we leave it to the judicial system to be the deterrent? For those who are guilty, they still get paid..

What really is dangerous are the discretionary powers given to Greenturd to stand down players. If it is truly a 'no fault' system then it could be inferred that a player is guilty if stood down through the use of discretionary ruling. He is pre judged before he has his trial. Where is the fairness there Greenturd?

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 7 8 -47 18