Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Either way, Walker's discipline will impact yet another Manly season :mad:
Yea, but there is a good side to this. The cancer is being cut out either way. It’s been festering for the last 12 or more months. Our club has been eating itself from the inside out. Maybe now with des back things might turn around. I have supported our side since 1972 and never want to see a repeat of 2018 ever. The quicker all this comes out then the quicker we can move on.

Yes. I have no idea what it means though.

I think it means Dan got on the drink and knocked a couple of cords out when he passed out!

A huge hail storm has just covered us in Gods Country and even the CBD

We had our white Xmas a week early:santa:

Makes me laugh when people say here that it is hailing and gran sized pieces of ice fall gently to the ground.

Hope there was no damage to anyone!

By the time you read this, I'll be snowboarding.

I think you’re right. Domestic violence is right up there with hiring Robbie Farah as a club ambassador.
Sanity at last, they're going to shoot him...
Robbie Farah prepared to retire as he defends Wests Tigers’ integrity
Michael Carayannis, The Daily Telegraph
December 20, 2018 7:00pm
Subscriber only
An emotional Robbie Farah says he is prepared “to take a bullet” for his Wests Tigers team

I think it means Dan got on the drink and knocked a couple of cords out when he passed out!

Makes me laugh when people say here that it is hailing and gran sized pieces of ice fall gently to the ground.

Hope there was no damage to anyone!

By the time you read this, I'll be snowboarding.
Chnl 9 weatherman is at the Whistler Olympic Village right now so we can see your backyard ;)

The 8cm hailstones have destroyed loads of cars again in Sydney :eek:

Chnl 9 weatherman is at the Whistler Olympic Village right now so we can see your backyard ;)

The 8cm hailstones have destroyed loads of cars again in Sydney :eek:

Well if he says anything other than rainy (lower levels), hail (higher levels), windy, generally crappy, and basically blizzard conditions....- he's lying!

I need a drink!

Hide yer cars Sydney peeps

edit: There was a post or tweet or something yesterday saying if you wanna be on tv and say hi to the Aussies back home, come along to the plaza this morning.

Though Terra was very annoyed because they parked their tv van right on her favourite sniffing spot! @HappilyManly

Last edited:
Sanity at last, they're going to shoot him...
Robbie Farah prepared to retire as he defends Wests Tigers’ integrity
Michael Carayannis, The Daily Telegraph
December 20, 2018 7:00pm
Subscriber only
An emotional Robbie Farah says he is prepared “to take a bullet” for his Wests Tigers team

This and the issues at Manly and Cronulla, and no doubt a couple of other less well endowed clubs, demonstrates how inept and myopic Greenburg and co are. They talk of equity, yet we've already seen that Brisbane and Melbourne operate on $700,000-$800,000 more than other clubs. Meanwhile we know there has been something shonky with TPAs at the Roosters for years. Little wonder other clubs try to achieve some form of parity. Surely it should be reaching the stage where clubs such as Manly, Cronulla, Canberra, Wests etc rebel against this warped system Greenberg and co have so little control over, or just don't care. Time for clubs to get together and demand change, otherwise the code will continue to be the developing joke these and other unresolved issues are making it, and we'll end up with a rotating Roosters, Storm, Bronkos only premiership club

This and the issues at Manly and Cronulla, and no doubt a couple of other less well endowed clubs, demonstrates how inept and myopic Greenburg and co are. They talk of equity, yet we've already seen that Brisbane and Melbourne operate on $700,000-$800,000 more than other clubs. Meanwhile we know there has been something shonky with TPAs at the Roosters for years. Little wonder other clubs try to achieve some form of parity. Surely it should be reaching the stage where clubs such as Manly, Cronulla, Canberra, Wests etc rebel against this warped system Greenberg and co have so little control over, or just don't care. Time for clubs to get together and demand change, otherwise the code will continue to be the developing joke these and other unresolved issues are making it, and we'll end up with a rotating Roosters, Storm, Bronkos only premiership club

It's ridiculous how contradicting the NRL are. They imply a salary cap to ensure a level playing feild but all it does is insure full control of the game. They sweep things under the carpet when they need to and bring others down when they need to. The big clubs will always get the red carpet to the finals and get away with murder until something big changes. The NRL is evil and are taking everyone for a ride. Happily taking everyone's hard earnt money and manipulating the system.
We all know it's a rigged comp but we all live in hope that we have a freakish season.
In saying that I still find it funny that Brisbane hasn't won since 2006 considering the backing they have.

Yeah back on walker issue i highly doubt he be back in our colours. With 3 witnesses lined up he ****ed.
I say we will look at garrick and elliot to be our centres. If he convicted and sacked come feb we may be able to nab someone with 600k in cap but very doubtful.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10