Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The case is not finished . He is only being sentenced by you at this stage
Only me, how is that correct. I haven’t sentenced anyone.I just believe he’s guilty regardless of the court system. Sentencing is a completely different thing mate. We all know that thats corrupt right. We have been saying it on this forum for years. See there you go again with the you you you bull****. Only me you say, what about the witnesses what about police prosecution. And I am sure the original charge never came from me. There you go again pointing the finger at me. You you you.. Sentencing holy heck now I have power do I. A spade is a spade mate and I say what I mean so if you can’t cop that without pointing the finger get some counseling yourself.

Only me, how is that correct. I haven’t sentenced anyone.I just believe he’s guilty regardless of the court system. Sentencing is a completely different thing mate. We all know that thats corrupt right. We have been saying it on this forum for years. See there you go again with the you you you bull****. Only me you say, what about the witnesses what about police prosecution. And I am sure the original charge never came from me. There you go again pointing the finger at me. You you you.. Sentencing holy heck now I have power do I. A spade is a spade mate and I say what I mean so if you can’t cop that without pointing the finger get some counseling yourself.
Innocent until proven guilty , The rest of us can say what we like

Anyhow not sure this has been noted. Wade graham held off contract talks with cronulla until cap and coach is sorted.
I smell a big opportunity here no doubt we have siro for next 3 years but thommo off contract. Already rumoured des and crusher chasing
He likes the beaches and he will be at home at the Majestic northern beaches

Innocent until proven guilty , The rest of us can say what we like
Yea you bet. So then don’t go accusing people of sentencing anyone when they haven’t. The rest of us has an opinion too. Learn to stop pointing your finger at fellow silvertails then calling them feathered friends otherwise they will point the finger back at you.And as far as me pointing the finger at walker, I think it’s safe to say I am not the only one so don’t even start putting words in my head or anyone else’s here. That goes for the rest of you on here too.

Yea you bet. So then don’t go accusing people of sentencing anyone when they haven’t. The rest of us has an opinion too. Learn to stop pointing your finger at fellow silvertails then calling them feathered friends otherwise they will point the finger back at you.And as far as me pointing the finger at walker, I think it’s safe to say I am not the only one so don’t even start putting words in my head or anyone else’s here. That goes for the rest of you on here too.
Go back to one of your posts and you will see this
Quote ...." I don’t need any solicitor or lawyer or judge to tell me he’s not guilty"
You sound you are above the law . . This was a reply to your post as you did come across as sentencing .
This forum is not about pointing fingers at anyone it is about pointing out different views and that is the way I see it .

giphy.gif

Anyhow not sure this has been noted. Wade graham held off contract talks with cronulla until cap and coach is sorted.
I smell a big opportunity here no doubt we have siro for next 3 years but thommo off contract. Already rumoured des and crusher chasing
Wade Graham would be a very handy pick up. Strong player with the ball in his hand and can play like an extra 5/8.

Mate it has already gone to court Yea? then there must be a case. He’s been charged. There are 3 witnesses..**** me. Take your time mate. Or am I mistaken he was out on BAIL.
@BOZO, There’s no mystery here mate. A spade is a spade and he can piss off and I won’t miss him one bit. Then he can get all the help he needs. But he won’t find it here at Manly. He knows he’s ****ed up for the last time. This is a footy team not a recreation centre for drug offenders and people that push woman around and never will be.I don’t need any court to tell me he,s not guilty. This guy does not belong playing in a professional football team and I don’t care how good people think he is.There is plenty more fish in the sea to choose from. If this guy ain’t guilty then let’s see who gets sued.If someone put me through this then I would be wasting no time suing their ass. I can’t see that happening. If you are innocent then you don’t get put through the media and let people ruin your career without suing their ass. Sentencing pffff.

@BOZO, There’s no mystery here mate. A spade is a spade and he can piss off and I won’t miss him one bit. Then he can get all the help he needs. But he won’t find it here at Manly. He knows he’s ****ed up for the last time. This is a footy team not a recreation centre for drug offenders and people that push woman around and never will be.I don’t need any court to tell me he,s not guilty. This guy does not belong playing in a professional football team and I don’t care how good people think he is.There is plenty more fish in the sea to choose from. If this guy ain’t guilty then let’s see who gets sued.If someone put me through this then I would be wasting no time suing their ass. I can’t see that happening. If you are innocent then you don’t get put through the media and let people ruin your career without suing their ass. Sentencing pffff.
Who would he sue and for what exactly? Doesn’t make any sense.

I love thommo and siro, but Graham is the type of player who can really take our pack to the next lvl .
Then we could move Jake back to prop to add numbers in that area and better focus his game. Siro's a pretty good back-rower with potential and Thompson is a great one, so to further balance the side this would be a good move imo, change up our attack as well.

Time will tell .We will see what happens mate .

With the issues hanging over the Tigers and the possible need to release players would be worth a crack at Marsters to fill the right centre spot should Walker leave or be suspended.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12