Walker cleared to play.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
several differences in fact ... Walker is NOT accused of sexual assault or rape ........ or AOGBH ....

He is .. even if the witness's worst case is factual ... guilty of pulling his partners hair causing scratches ...... contemptable .. YES ..... but hardly in the class of rape and biting a strangers genitalia bad enough to cause medical treatment .....

As for sponsors wanting answers ... so what ... so do we, that's natural curiosity ... as for pulling out .... Weidlers taking the piss surely ....
I dont think even if found guilty he should be sacked. What exactly will he cop? Imo nothing but a good behavior bond and a fine. The nrl should give him 4-6 weeks for there usual disrepute rubbish and that's it. He pulled her hair.... i wouldn't even consider him a criminal for that. A degenerate and fool sure. Hows buzz calling for his head... guy needs to lay off the jack daniels

So the fiancee's turned up to the hearing hand in hand with Dylan to the hearing if the photos are correct. How will this play out? She is supporting her man, great. But the cops have a case against DW which will not rely on her testimony? As in, there is a case and it's not like she can withdraw the charges as it's the cops who are pursuing DW? Assuming DW has said he is a reformed man and will not quack her for not handing over the Xbox controls when it was his go. (Which reminds me of when I was 6, my sisters and I would all be in jail for years we used to fight so much).

The Incomparable Immortal has always looked good . The Incomparable Immortal has never failed others have failed him.
. Never forget this feathered friend .
images.jpeg

Pretty sure he looks like the contents of a tipped over port-a-loo here.....

So the fiancee's turned up to the hearing hand in hand with Dylan to the hearing if the photos are correct. How will this play out? She is supporting her man, great. But the cops have a case against DW which will not rely on her testimony? As in, there is a case and it's not like she can withdraw the charges as it's the cops who are pursuing DW? Assuming DW has said he is a reformed man and will not quack her for not handing over the Xbox controls when it was his go. (Which reminds me of when I was 6, my sisters and I would all be in jail for years we used to fight so much).
I think it's important to remember that there is a difference between domestic violence and fighting with a woman. In Dylan's case (from what has been reported) he was seen attempting to restrain his partner as she attempted to leave the scene with their child. Rather than being an argument between to adults (albeit with one with fair greater weight and strength than the other) which turned physical, these initial indicators suggest there could be more serious problems with the relationship which may include domestic violence. It's also worth remembering that domestic violence does not imply physical violence and can take many forms (verbal, financial) but does center around power, control and respect within a relationship.
But we will have months to wait before we really know the details, so I'm happy to give Walker the benefit of the doubt until then.

I expect he'll rejoin the team for training between now & his next court date.

Innocent until proven guilty & all that but it would also be a waste if he was left sitting on the couch playing PS4 until next Feb...not only from the club's perspective but also from his welfare perspective.

The club will still be paying him as they have no grounds to sack him (yet, & hopefully they still don't come February).

The Incomparable Immortal has always looked good . The Incomparable Immortal has never failed others have failed him.
. Never forget this feathered friend .

Well, that is NOT the response we expected Boze. Bearfax and the ST bookies had you long odds on to unleash an almighty spray against that vicious and unprovoked attack from DWE. I think you’re getting into the Xmas spirit a little too early.

So, what happens now, does Dylan return to training in January or will he be suspended until his court case????

So, what happens now, does Dylan return to training in January or will he be suspended until his court case????
He will return to training , you can’t suspend him as he has to be given the presumption of innocence like everyone deserves.

I get that the club has sponsors, members and the club’s reputation to consider but until he is charged the club really couldn’t do anything.

Last edited:
I think it's important to remember that there is a difference between domestic violence and fighting with a woman. In Dylan's case (from what has been reported) he was seen attempting to restrain his partner as she attempted to leave the scene with their child. Rather than being an argument between to adults (albeit with one with fair greater weight and strength than the other) which turned physical, these initial indicators suggest there could be more serious problems with the relationship which may include domestic violence. It's also worth remembering that domestic violence does not imply physical violence and can take many forms (verbal, financial) but does center around power, control and respect within a relationship.
But we will have months to wait before we really know the details, so I'm happy to give Walker the benefit of the doubt until then.

The unfortunate thing is that these days any altercation between a man and a woman, especially ones in a relationship, is lumped under DV.

Be careful you will make @BOZO uneasy with that comment
No one can criticise the immortal Bozo
Thank you feathered friend ......
@The '47ers @Terry Zarsoff and @ the rest in the Silvertails nest
Let me make this clear for all to understand
You can take the horse to the water but you cant make the fcker drink it .
All those fckers that have failed him can never stain him with their own incompetence
Yes feathered friends .The Incomparable Immortal has never failed others have failed him .
No one can ever stain the Incomparable Immortal.
The Incomparable Immortal has stamped his Glory into the history books for ever and even Amen .
0432ec8e722176fdaa63aa8036da90fe.jpg

Thank you feathered friend ......
@The '47ers @Terry Zarsoff and @ the rest in the Silvertails nest
Let me make this clear for all to understand
You can take the horse to the water but you cant make the fcker drink it .
All those fckers that have failed him can never stain him with their own incompetence
Yes feathered friends .The Incomparable Immortal has never failed others have failed him .
No one can ever stain the Incomparable Immortal.
The Incomparable Immortal has stamped his Glory into the history books for ever and even Amen .

This is sliding into Mills and Boon territory.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/18/police-to-continue-with-assault-charge-against-dylan-walker/

On Tuesday magistrate Chris Longley set February 8 as the next court date, but due to the fact one of the witnesses will be overseas, a second date of February 26 was agreed.

So...even closer to the start of the season because one 'witness' will be overseas.

Sheesh..... they are certainly bending over backwards for the police and prosecutors in this case. "Right to a speedy trial?"

I remember I had to cancel an overseas trip just to be at some local small time $200 shoplifting case where the bugger changed his plea to guilty about 5 mins before the judge walked in!

Though I hope his partner is doing ok and Manly are helping in any way they can and is appropriate.

He'll cop a heavy fine , councilling and be right for 1 after thousands go into the back pocket of a wig wearer. Rest easy.
Not sure about that,the NRL may have something to say if he's found to be, or pleads guilty, could be a mandatory suspension.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/18/police-to-continue-with-assault-charge-against-dylan-walker/

On Tuesday magistrate Chris Longley set February 8 as the next court date, but due to the fact one of the witnesses will be overseas, a second date of February 26 was agreed.

So...even closer to the start of the season because one 'witness' will be overseas.

Sheesh..... they are certainly bending over backwards for the police and prosecutors in this case. "Right to a speedy trial?"

I remember I had to cancel an overseas trip just to be at some local small time $200 shoplifting case where the bugger changed his plea to guilty about 5 mins before the judge walked in!

Though I hope his partner is doing ok and Manly are helping in any way they can and is appropriate.

What is truly bizarre at a time when all Courts are backlogged, is that they all close for 4-6 weeks every Dec-Jan :banghead:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8