Us V Roosters Trial Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
IF, and it's a big if, Gordon plays well then it could allow Froggy to become a regular lock. I think he could handle it. He has the ball skills gained from playing in the halves, and he is a good defender. There has been several former halfbacks who made the transition to lock. One of note is DESpicable.
I like the idea of Croker and Jake playing 20-25 at 9 and 13 take the sting out of the game, then bringing on GCKT and shifting Croker to lock and Jake to prop.

Yeah that's pretty close to starting 13 minus Tommy, add to that Croker and Dce.
Great to see Gordy CT shot against men, Hank Scorpio retains so far until Saab is back assume.
Anyone read anything into Aloiai so far down depth, Paseka starting up front too.

Yeah that's pretty close to starting 13 minus Tommy, add to that Croker and Dce.
Great to see Gordy CT shot against men, Hank Scorpio retains so far until Saab is back assume.
Anyone read anything into Aloiai so far down depth, Paseka starting up front too.
Aloiai has had an injury right? Maybe just as simple as he is a little underdone and may only get 15min......no idea though, just speculation

Recall that Keppie was selected as a 13 . maybe at Blacktown once a couple of seasons ago . Think that that was it though , just not sure of the reasoning for this trial game , not that mobile or really noted as a wider distributing link type player . Not the best on his feet sometimes to make a quick adjustment in defence . No doubt can give a good account of himself when switched on as a go forward and solid prop role , 13 . Be surprised if he would be that suited and with his playing style Sam Fainu seems more of a natural there for mine but coaching staff must have their reasons and good to see Jake starting as a prop , Certainly can see the reasoning there .

Actually Toby probably would not go too bad as a 9 fill in , very lively and elusive in general play and does quite well with pass selection and set up instincts . No reason why he could not handle a bit of extra traffic and tacking demands in the ruck area . Probably would be a good support type player there as well . Johns and Weekes playing a 9 role just does not seem that suited with their overall type play . Croker as a 13 , again really could not see that as a good option . Be interesting how Haumole and Tuilagi go as a backrow pairing , hope really well . Koula and Weekes getting some good opportunities from Schuster could well be a real positive for Manly

Did anyone notice a change in our defence in last week's trial? I think we were still going 2 in a tackle. But maybe not?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8