Us V Roosters Trial Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Team list Tuesday is upon us and also this weekend we should see a lot more of the main NRL team on the field, plus it is basically a shootout for the $100k.

Go Manly 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅

Parker Garrick or Harper at left centre? Assuming Koula keeps his spot on the right, of course.
Weekes is possibly a No 14 candidate for Round 1 but will be fullback for this trial, so who will be 14?

Parker Garrick or Harper at left centre? Assuming Koula keeps his spot on the right, of course.
Weekes is possibly a No 14 candidate for Round 1 but will be fullback for this trial, so who will be 14?
The weakest link in the spine is probably croker, with lawton still injured maybe the young 9 who impressed last week will get a go. But if they think the halves are the issue than johns at 14.

My tip is Parker

My tip is Parker
My tip is to start to evolve and go for more potency than the slow and predictable Parker

New season
New Horizon
New centre paring

Ring out the old Ring in the New Season

The Faster you Go the Bigger the slower Medicore Mess you live behind
Speed Kills [DVD] [2018] - Best Buy

he Faster you Go the Bigger the slower Medicore Mess you live behind
Unless you are smashed by a tough tackling centre who is smart and knows where to be.
Parker is a big guy, he's smart and has been learning centre defence at NRL level for several years.
Not to be sneezed at.
For example, I read yesterday Saints will swap Lomax to the other side because their left edge defence last year was abysmal. (Their left edge featured attacking dynamo Moses Suli)

Unless you are smashed by a tough tackling centre who is smart and knows where to be.
Parker is a big guy, he's smart and has been learning centre defence at NRL level for several years.
Not to be sneezed at.
For example, I read yesterday Saints will swap Lomax to the other side because their left edge defence last year was abysmal. (Their left edge featured attacking dynamo Moses Suli)
Persisting with the slower one dimensional Parker is going back to the future
The future where we had no premiership winning success

Parker to me is not a Premiership Winning centre and we can do better as we evolve towards the benchmark of premiership winning excellence

Last edited:
My tip is to start to evolve and go for more potency than the slow and predictable Parker

New season
New Horizon
New centre paring

Ring out the old Ring in the New Season

The Faster you Go the Bigger the slower Medicore Mess you live behind
Speed Kills [DVD] [2018] - Best Buy
Bozo, You forgot to add on the plus side for Parker, runs great lines when in the opponents 20m zone, is a solid and reliable defender, and does the tough carry's coming of our line.

Bozo, You forgot to add on the plus side for Parker, runs great lines when in the opponents 20m zone, is a solid and reliable defender, and does the tough carry's coming of our line.

I would prefer more potent centres that break lines and set up tries than rely on others to put them through the lines

The slower predictable and one dimensional Parker Produced no try assist last season

We have players with more ability to do better

1Kaeo Weekes
2Christian Tuipulotu
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Reuben Garrick
6Josh Schuster
7Cooper Johns
8Taniela Paseka
9Gordon Chan Kum Tong
10Jake Trbojevic
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Sean Keppie
14Jake Toby
15Ethan Bullemor
16Viliami Fifita
17Toafofoa Sipley
18Ben Trbojevic
19Ben Condon
20Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
21Josh Aloiai
22Morgan Harper
23Samuela Fainu
24Zac Fulton

Tuipulotu and Sipley named in the 17,but I thought last weeks team was an indication they weren’t going to play in the top team,well according to many on Silvertails anyway.It’s like this and last week were some sort of trial match or something that don’t really mean anything come RD1.Oh look Cooper Johns is playing 7,he must be taking DCE’s spot for the first game

1Kaeo Weekes
2Christian Tuipulotu
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Reuben Garrick
6Josh Schuster
7Cooper Johns
8Taniela Paseka
9Gordon Chan Kum Tong
10Jake Trbojevic
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Sean Keppie
14Jake Toby
15Ethan Bullemor
16Viliami Fifita
17Toafofoa Sipley
18Ben Trbojevic
19Ben Condon
20Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
21Josh Aloiai
22Morgan Harper
23Samuela Fainu
24Zac Fulton
Jake Toby in the 14 possibly suggests that Weekes is the front runner for 14 when Turbo plays. Jake at prop, Keppie at lock and Aloiai so far down the list is a head scratcher.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4