Tuipulotu Developing Centre ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Is Tui very fast?

Watching him it's hard to tell. Ponga burned him on the weekend, but Ponga has done that to a lot of players.

Haven't really seen him in space - seems just faster than Harper, but doesn't move quite so well laterally.

Is Tui very fast?

Watching him it's hard to tell. Ponga burned him on the weekend, but Ponga has done that to a lot of players.

Haven't really seen him in space - seems just faster than Harper, but doesn't move quite so well laterally.
Tipi is fast enough but his strength is that he is powerful and robust

He is a To'o type of player

Its only his first NRL season and he is doing an awesome job

Tipi is here to stay in our starting line up

I think people would quickly turn on Rueben when they see his defence at centre...definitely not a strength. He is a winger and a damn good one. I also think he has surpassed what Robertson did as a fill in 1 for Snake.
His decision making would be fine but his 1 on 1 contact is a little awkward, a bit like Saab, tall timber that finds it difficult to drop the shoulder and gets caught on his heels if someone puts on late footwork. Not an issue at wing or FB but would be tested at centre or 5/8.

Tipiytoes is a Tafua replica., Slow, bad defensive reads but makes good yardage with his carries...oh and the hair is the
Is Tui very fast?

No he is not overly fast similar to tafua in his prime.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8