Tuipulotu Developing Centre ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haumole played wing as a junior, imagine that.
Physical attributes change over time. I think Manase was the other winger in that team. I remember reading that in their junior days, Matt Cooper was a prop and Jason Ryles was a winger!

Physical attributes change over time. I think Manase was the other winger in that team. I remember reading that in their junior days, Matt Cooper was a prop and Jason Ryles was a winger!
Yeah Anthony Quinn junior prop, nrl winger is the other extreme

It doesn't matter where he plays in the backline in my opinion (obviously not fullback though).

Its more about who plays with him. Turbo, Garrick, Koula are locks.

So do you prefer Harper/Parker and CT on the wing? Or do you prefer CT at centre and Saab on the wing?

Personally think Saab still has the most upside so I'd go with CT longer term in the centres.

Nice to have options here.

Kikau was a winger also....there are many players who have excelled when changing positions, though I think you will find as a NZ junior Tuipulotu played plenty of centre and he defended there much of his debut for Roosters vs Storm and done a great job.
May take a few games, but he has the ability imo.

Tuipulotu I’m liking on the wing does everything a good winger should do
A what if …. Garrick keeps on improving at fullback , Turbo next year plays centre with Koula , Tuipuotu and Saab on the wings

Mmm not at the same age though. Jorge’s injuries really slowed him up but I remember him holding off Michael Morgan for a try at Gosford and showed really good speed. He used to make a lot of line breaks from the backfield in the early years and he was pretty quick; not lightening, but his power got him going quickly.

I’m actually a bit underwhelmed by Tui’s speed. He’s not slow but he’s no speedster. Oliver Gildart absolutely smoked him at Brookie earlier in the year.
Thanx mate......now that i recall back in the day Jorge was pretty quick. To be fair I haven't really seen Tui in open space, bearing in mind Oliver Gildart is pretty quick. Although when he had his chance when at the Roosters he did show a bit of speed.

I like his ability to hit the ball up early in the set. Should remain on the wing over Saab (unless Saab can learn to copy Topous ability as a tall man to go forward after contact consistently).

Points are easy to come by when you have momentum.

Tuipulotu I’m liking on the wing does everything a good winger should do
A what if …. Garrick keeps on improving at fullback , Turbo next year plays centre with Koula , Tuipuotu and Saab on the wings
What's Reuben's contract length, if he keeps his form up we won't be able to keep him if a club offers good money and the #1 jersey.

Tuipuotu is already 3/4 by trade so an easy drop in should his game surpass Hank and Harps. As mentioned above a Koula/Tippy Centre paring would be awesome.

Thanx mate......now that i recall back in the day Jorge was pretty quick. To be fair I haven't really seen Tui in open space, bearing in mind Oliver Gildart is pretty quick. Although when he had his chance when at the Roosters he did show a bit of speed.
Yeah Gildart is pretty nippy and it’s not as if Tui is slow. Personally, I’m a massive fan. He doesn’t have to be the quickest winger in the game because he is so good in so many important areas. Great work rate, strong carries, hits hard, and is really comfortable under the high ball. I’m stoked that he is getting regular game time!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7