Triple M NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously, if Barrett did walk, who in their right mind would want the job? The club is a mess and pretty much hamstrung for 2018/19. Definitely not a great career move for an experienced, or inexperienced, coach. I can't for the life of me think why anybody would do it.

I suggest The Fatty & cliffy show as starters.

I was listening earlier to a segment called 'I call bull****' and they (might have been kent) were getting stuck into the boys that went out to watch the blacktown game.. Saying it was all for show!

They're so desperate for a story line that they stick the boot in and try and turn a good news story into a bad one. I was genuinely amazed to hear it.

How on earth Kent works in the media when he can hardly string a sentence together I'll never know..

Where did Barrett say Hastings won't play first grade again this year?Because I've done my research on this one and all I have found is a story by Peter Peters lap dog,Dean Ritchie.

Errr, he didn't... that whole list was a joke and I put down the bottom of the post that "fact" stands for "false and corrupt tales" meaning the media make it all up.

:)

Where did Barrett say Hastings won't play first grade again this year?Because I've done my research on this one and all I have found is a story by Peter Peters lap dog,Dean Ritchie.

I'm puzzled by the players reactions of late seemingly showing support for Hastings especially their attendance at the Blacktown game which was a real public showing of support. Maybe they don't like people putting words in their mouth. It may have been a convenient story that was conveniently leaked and then TB attempted to snuff it out in the surprise mid week press conference. The players have been subject of criticism for not supporting Barrett by saying one thing and then doing another, but maybe they didn't say it in the first place. It's one thing to say I don't like someone and another to say I won't plays if he plays. I agree the truth has not been revealed as yet. I wonder why Barretts buddies are suggesting he walk away?

I was listening earlier to a segment called 'I call bull****' and they (might have been kent) were getting stuck into the boys that went out to watch the blacktown game.. Saying it was all for show!

They're so desperate for a story line that they stick the boot in and try and turn a good news story into a bad one. I was genuinely amazed to hear it.

How on earth Kent works in the media when he can hardly string a sentence together I'll never know..
Yeah I heard that.
What a joke.
Theyd've been up em for showing no support if they didn't.
The neanderthal tallis even bagged the photo saying it didn't show enough passion.
What if it was taken at halftime d*ckhead.

Guys the media will put a spin on a change of breakfast cereal and suggest it means you've signed with another club. Fair dinkum, their imagination never ceases to amaze.

Geez Woodsie... get a grip. ;););)

Barrett said Hastings wont play first grade again this year - fact
Every player said they wont play with Hastings - fact
Massive night out at the strip club by a majority of players - fact
Total punch up between dce and hastings - fact
Lane had to break up the fighting - fact
Barrett about to quit - fact
Walker about to return to souths - fact

Of course fact is an acronym for "false and corrupt tales."

I still think its only been Bulldog Ritchie's original article that stated no one would play with Hastings.

I still think its only been Bulldog Ritchie's original article that stated no one would play with Hastings.

I agree. My 'list' was just a tongue in cheek one to point out that the media's "facts" are often b/s.

Plus I wouldn't be brave enough to actually tell @Woodsie to get a grip. As a Scot, he'd probably never let go! lol

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6