Triple M NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Danny Weedler, jeez now there’s a top line award winning , first rate journalist for you!!

All of them are there only for one thing “ to generate click bait”.

It’s the new advertising sales pitch today , people don’t buy papers , dont watch FTA TV, but they do immerse themselves in social media and BINGO, that’s where the money is now.

So just make **** up from the smallest thing you hear , embellish it to buggery and “ it’s a click bait winner”.

Unfortunately revenue comes from people reading your articles, not from them being accurate...

I actually love both the Saturday and Sunday triple m coverage. They ended early yesterday and I stupidly thought I'd listen to 2gb for a bit while pottering about the house.

I listened to twenty minutes of dickheads laughing and they still have that stupid parody singing ****. FMD and Erin molan on there putting up with that lowest common denominator garbage.

For those that didn't hear it, I found the most interesting bit of information to be that we will be approaching the NRL in the next couple of days about getting Moses Suli a dispensation to play NRL because we are so short in the outside backs
How are we short in outside backs ?? We've only lost Parker and Horhay, and Jorge will be back in in 2 or 3 weeks I believe. We've already got both Wrights and Funa in the squad already for coverage. I would have thought the halves depth was more in crisis.

Suli looked so slow yesterday . Still way too big. Dispensations should be aimed at Fainu who can help our problem area and Anderson who can provide pace. As C and C said we have outside backs and two halves so why would we get a dispensation as we have players available in those positions .Only way is an upgrade I would have thought.

Last edited:
Geez Woodsie... get a grip. ;););)

Barrett said Hastings wont play first grade again this year - fact
Every player said they wont play with Hastings - fact
Massive night out at the strip club by a majority of players - fact
Total punch up between dce and hastings - fact
Lane had to break up the fighting - fact
Barrett about to quit - fact
Walker about to return to souths - fact

Of course fact is an acronym for "false and corrupt tales."

im going to have to start using that acronym

Seriously, if Barrett did walk, who in their right mind would want the job? The club is a mess and pretty much hamstrung for 2018/19. Definitely not a great career move for an experienced, or inexperienced, coach. I can't for the life of me think why anybody would do it.
Hasler wouldnt take it because he couldn't **** it up any better.

Geez Woodsie... get a grip. ;););)

Barrett said Hastings wont play first grade again this year - fact
Every player said they wont play with Hastings - fact
Massive night out at the strip club by a majority of players - fact
Total punch up between dce and hastings - fact
Lane had to break up the fighting - fact
Barrett about to quit - fact
Walker about to return to souths - fact

Of course fact is an acronym for "false and corrupt tales."
Where did Barrett say Hastings won't play first grade again this year?Because I've done my research on this one and all I have found is a story by Peter Peters lap dog,Dean Ritchie.

Why is DCE's salary the issue in regards to salary cap?Yes,he may not be earning his pay cheque at the moment but there are many clubs that have players on a similar wage that doesn't seem to be hindering their clubs
Envy :envy:

People just can't handle Chez's good fortune by taking up opportunities when on offer @:cool:

Same with the constant backflip slur. It was an option available to every player and GI/Tedesco also activated that clause :banghead:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8