Triple M NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I still think its only been Bulldog Ritchie's original article that stated no one would play with Hastings.
This morning,on his radio program,David Morrow claimed a rumour was spreading around the traps yesterday that if Hastings WAS selected,a few players will go to the media and reveal more why they don’t want to play with him

Baz has potential but why can't Manly flick Cartwright and Ferris :think:

Get Madge in as an assistant to scare our players into action :p

We need a coach who's played for Manly, no more blow ins. Cliffy, Beaver and Tooves. Ivan Cleary is the one I'd be after. He got flicked from Penrith by Gould so he'd be a great coach for us. BTW WTF are they listening to him anyway?

I'm puzzled by the players reactions of late seemingly showing support for Hastings especially their attendance at the Blacktown game which was a real public showing of support. Maybe they don't like people putting words in their mouth. It may have been a convenient story that was conveniently leaked and then TB attempted to snuff it out in the surprise mid week press conference. The players have been subject of criticism for not supporting Barrett by saying one thing and then doing another, but maybe they didn't say it in the first place. It's one thing to say I don't like someone and another to say I won't plays if he plays. I agree the truth has not been revealed as yet. I wonder why Barretts buddies are suggesting he walk away?

Mate, you are going to have to stop believing every thing you read ..... and please, whatever you do ... don't watch Game of Thrones .....

This morning,on his radio program,David Morrow claimed a rumour was spreading around the traps yesterday that if Hastings WAS selected,a few players will go to the media and reveal more why they don’t want to play with him
Now that would be interesting

Just heard that Dan Ginane ( or whatever his name is ) on Fox. Makes buzz sound supportive.

Pass me a gun

Nrl.com Gorman interview debunks Buzz's points almost as well as @globaleagle did :)

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/30/manly-ceo-joins-inside-the-nrl/

'Gladstone does not define us, we move on':finger:

Coach picks the team and Jacko has had a stake put in the ground that he can not cross :wait:

Baz loves Manly and is staying and building a new culture :inlove:

Manly's 4 pillars are all strong and working together to re establish Manly's right to rule :rock:

Penn's set the Manly Franchise up as their philanthropic Community arm (we are officially a charity case :giggle:)
Penn not leaving/selling or anything else :shake:

#NextFewWeeks

1) Recruiter to help balance squad
2) Fill 29 man roster (plus Mr Plod)
3) News on Brookie development from an external Consultancy that he had used previously
4)Additional Corporate Sponsors
5)Horticulturalist report to Council on the couch grass surface

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I still think its only been Bulldog Ritchie's original article that stated no one would play with Hastings.
Not really, it has been picked up and repeated by almost every media commentator, ever since.
However you are exactly correct in that no-one from the club has ever been quoted saying this (or even, anything resembling this).

We need a coach who's played for Manly, no more blow ins. Cliffy, Beaver and Tooves. Ivan Cleary is the one I'd be after. He got flicked from Penrith by Gould so he'd be a great coach for us. BTW WTF are they listening to him anyway?
Cliffy and Beaver are NOT coaches and probably never will be, Cleary is in his second year of a three or four year deal and will probably be extended, so not many options are available, except for someone who coached us before and I don't mean Toovey.

Cliffy and Beaver are NOT coaches and probably never will be, Cleary is in his second year of a three or four year deal and will probably be extended, so not many options are available, except for someone who coached us before and I don't mean Toovey.
I’m gonna throw some salad in the fruit bowl here.. has tim sheens been contacted at all?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8