Triple M NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The interview with Gorman I didn't mind

They made a big point about our money being tied up in our top 5 players, and when he came back and said that's the same across all clubs they left that alone and moved onto the next issue

Shows how their minds work when the Greenberg lookalike dickhead on there, after learning Hastings would be named, straight away went to "the big news story out of that will be if they actually play him or not" so we will get a whole bloody week of that now

What the idiots at MMM didn't even mention was that Gorman said we have to name 21 players and we only have 20/21 players available so he WILL be chosen and he spoke to Trent who told him that he will be chosen.

It's because he is one of the 21 fit and contracted players at the club as to why we have to pick him but they're blowing it all up as usual.

I for one hope he does get picked but then we'll have the crap all week once he is name in the top 17.

Get it over and done with and lets all move on!

FMD ... I'd love to be selling some of you numbnuts shares in the Harbour Bridge ...

Geez Woodsie... get a grip. ;););)

Barrett said Hastings wont play first grade again this year - fact
Every player said they wont play with Hastings - fact
Massive night out at the strip club by a majority of players - fact
Total punch up between dce and hastings - fact
Lane had to break up the fighting - fact
Barrett about to quit - fact
Walker about to return to souths - fact

Of course fact is an acronym for "false and corrupt tales."

Geez Woodsie... get a grip. ;););)

Barrett said Hastings wont play first grade again this year - fact
Every player said they wont play with Hastings - fact
Massive night out at the strip club by a majority of players - fact
Total punch up between dce and hastings - fact
Lane had to break up the fighting - fact
Barrett about to quit - fact
Walker about to return to souths - fact

Of course fact is an acronym for "false and corrupt tales."
we have a winner

Cherry-Evans is overpaid - fact

MMM haven't got a clue, and Wielder, that drop kick has never wrote a positive story about manly his whole career! The Hastings incident has been blown way out of proportion by these wan&kers, the club and its players are sick to death of it and the negativity. Why would the senior players go watch him play reggies if they hated him that much? The players have moved on and I think Barrett will pick hastings as we have no other option, and the players will be able to put their differences aside and go out and try and win the game.

Danny Weedler, jeez now there’s a top line award winning , first rate journalist for you!!

All of them are there only for one thing “ to generate click bait”.

It’s the new advertising sales pitch today , people don’t buy papers , dont watch FTA TV, but they do immerse themselves in social media and BINGO, that’s where the money is now.

So just make **** up from the smallest thing you hear , embellish it to buggery and “ it’s a click bait winner”.

Kent and Hooper said to Gorman they had heard Barrett is getting advise from friends and advisors to walk away. Suggestion that Gould and STuart have called him.
Wouldn't care of he did go but what a pussy if he did.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8