trial vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
4. Ed Murphy

Could go by the name Edward, maybe Eddie, or maybe axil Foley, buddy love, prince akeem, randy Watson, reggie hammond, Sherman clump, papa clump, mum clump, granny clump, DONKEY
Should I continue or do you get the gist?

You need to continue until you get to his 1980s stand up.

Yep Elliot is solid but won’t be flashy like Tommy. Tommy makes mistakes but one thing people underestimate is his support play. Not in Stewart class yet but getting there. Our support play was non existent outside him last year.

Elliott has a very high rate of tries to matches. I think about 29 ftom 40 ( compare that to Suli( three from 30+). Those sort of numbers suggests his support play will be good but I can’t see him damaging the line at all with his own skills.

Minus Tommy = minus points however you look at it. Hopefully he is right for round 1.
Speaking to Tom last night, he's optimistic but only rates himself a 40% chance of playing round 1.

I agree with your assessment of Elliot. Was very good last week and solid again last night and is our best option to replace Tom.

As for Suli, I omitted to mention in my previous comments he was the negative last night...had a shocker with his hands. Would much rather Funa and Garrick come in for Parker and Suli. Funa in particular has been very impressive in both trials. He was also a standout at the pre-season fans day at Narrabeen.

The other player who looked the goods was Waddell who made a strong claim for a bench spot.

Last year ... I think Suli dropped the ball once in 15 first grade games ..... hands were not his problem ... they are not his problem now ..
The other problem with the hands I saw last night was the oppositions hands trying to bring Suli down

This has kinda been done a lot in the other 'game day' thread.

As he has Asperger's, most have thought good on him for following his dreams...even if he may not have had the dulcet tones of a rabs (or lockyer..lol)

This has kinda been done a lot in the other 'game day' thread.

As he has Asperger's, most have thought good on him for following his dreams...even if he may not have had the dulcet tones of a rabs (or lockyer..lol)
It’s not even the fact he has Asperger’s although I have a nephew with autism so love seeing people with these issues have a crack. We are generally too harsh on people that have a go and might not be world beaters.

For me, I reckon he did alright given (a) he clearly isn’t a professional commentator (b) he had no one to bounce off - ie there was no ‘colour commentator’ as the yanks would say and (c) someone else gave him the gig and (d) he genuinely tried to commentate for both sides.

It’s not even the fact he has Asperger’s although I have a nephew with autism so love seeing people with these issues have a crack. We are generally too harsh on people that have a go and might not be world beaters.

For me, I reckon he did alright given (a) he clearly isn’t a professional commentator (b) he had no one to bounce off - ie there was no ‘colour commentator’ as the yanks would say and (c) someone else gave him the gig and (d) he genuinely tried to commentate for both sides.

I've said that already in the other thread ya banana mashing bread in milk soaking lego block!

edit: I'm relieved you took that the right way @Ranga , thanks :)

Well, you are “staff member”, why haven’t you done your job and merged the threads already @:p

You read between the lines!! I was just testing the waters to see if that was ok. Awhile back I think we got a bit over-zealous in the merge-asaurus steaks.

You read between the lines!! I was just testing the waters to see if that was ok. Awhile back I think we got a bit over-zealous in the merge-asaurus steaks.
Yeah I remember when some got agitated when threads they created were merged...

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8