trial vs Chooks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The alternative is Garrick and Funa in centres Manly Al. Garrick came here as a centre and Funa looks a good prospect.

Didn’t we see enough of Suli and Parker being posted last year. And they don’t score tries.

Youth , speed and potential. Garrick and Funa.
Brad Parker offers very very little, if anything at all, and the Tigers will be rubbing their hands together with glee if he is named in the starting side. Solid appears to be the ceiling of his potential... He lacks the strength, speed, and athleticism required to be a successful NRL back imo, and wouldn’t get a start in any other backline in the competition. All of the younger guys have more obvious attributes and appear to offer much more in attack than Brad ever will.

• 🏆
Reactions: Sue
Brad Parker offers very very little, if anything at all, and the Tigers will be rubbing their hands together with glee if he is named in the starting side. Solid appears to be is the ceiling of his potential... He lacks the strength, speed, and athleticism required to be a successful NRL back imo, and wouldn’t get a start in any other backline in the competition. All of the younger guys have more obvious attributes and offer much more in attack than Brad.

Parker is at a point halfway between Blacktown and Brookvale.
He is a class above Blacktown, and not quite up to 1st grade at this point.

Either I'm thinking of a different player or Mr Cade Cust seems to be getting bigger and bigger.

- went and checked the 2017 GF Manly v Parra where Manly won in the last minute (woohoo) and obv he's smaller, but not as small as I thought. Must've been thinking of someone else.

Party on Bill
Party on Ted

Either I'm thinking of a different player or Mr Cade Cust seems to be getting bigger and bigger.

- went and checked the 2017 GF Manly v Parra where Manly won in the last minute (woohoo) and obv he's smaller, but not as small as I thought. Must've been thinking of someone else.

Party on Bill
Party on Ted

Thanks for sharing that .... I am now fulfilled ....

Thanks for sharing that .... I am now fulfilled ....

Ya know Mr Grumpy... this site does something weird in that if you type a sentence or so it saves the 'draft'.

Trouble is if you decide not to post it, a shaded version of the draft stays at the bottom of the screen for time immemorial, which bugs someone as prim and proper forum wise as me.

So I hit enter with the idea of then deleting the post, but as you can see, some wanna be Irishman quoted it before I could do it.

In conclusion...

:p

Parker is at a point halfway between Blacktown and Brookvale.
He is a class above Blacktown, and not quite up to 1st grade at this point.
Hes a center apparently so maybe he will do alot better as barrett had him on the wing.. he could come good with a proper coach. Fingers crossed otherwise with suli and parker and taufua and a rookie on the wing we are in real trouble. I doubt suli defensively has improved that much. Arrrrgh fkn walker we really needed him and i was looking forward to his combination with dce turbo and jurbo. He really stuffed us and himself. Should just sack him and go after a storm or sharks player or even aitken if he wants out of st merge. Our backline is one of the worst and will be without turbo come rd1.

Ya know Mr Grumpy... this site does something weird in that if you type a sentence or so it saves the 'draft'.

Trouble is if you decide not to post it, a shaded version of the draft stays at the bottom of the screen for time immemorial, which bugs someone as prim and proper forum wise as me.

Been caught often ..

Just got through watching the game. Standouts for mine would be similar to others:

Abbas Miski
Cade Cust
Saunders

Also thought the tall, lean, Polynesian kid who played right centre in the second half was great. Anyone know who that was?

From trial form, I could see Miski, Garrick getting a shot in first grade. Still hope Hopoate & Trbojevic are right. Then hopefully get Walker back in May.

WALKER IN THE TEAM
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

WALKER OUT OF THE TEAM
01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
04. Reuben Garrick
05. Abbas Miski
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Unsure who to slot in, in that 3 jersey. Maybe Hopoate? I'm guessing it will be Moses Suli though.

Hes a center apparently so maybe he will do alot better as barrett had him on the wing.. he could come good with a proper coach. Fingers crossed otherwise with suli and parker and taufua and a rookie on the wing we are in real trouble. I doubt suli defensively has improved that much. Arrrrgh fkn walker we really needed him and i was looking forward to his combination with dce turbo and jurbo. He really stuffed us and himself. Should just sack him and go after a storm or sharks player or even aitken if he wants out of st merge. Our backline is one of the worst and will be without turbo come rd1.

I'm not Parker's biggest fan by a long shot. But one thing I have noticed is that his performances in first grade have been a lot better when he's been in the centres than they have been when he was on the wing.

When Barrett dropped Kelly at the back end of 2017 and brought Parker into the side in his place, I seem to remember a number of posters here praising Hank Scorpio for his performances in those two games he played, which ended when he injured his knee against the Tigpies.

Did you know that when he's played in the centres, Manly have a 3-3 record. And when he's been on the wing, we are 4-12.

I'm not Parker's biggest fan by a long shot. But one thing I have noticed is that his performances in first grade have been a lot better when he's been in the centres than they have been when he was on the wing.

When Barrett dropped Kelly at the back end of 2017 and brought Parker into the side in his place, I seem to remember a number of posters here praising Hank Scorpio for his performances in those two games he played, which ended when he injured his knee against the Tigpies.

Did you know that when he's played in the centres, Manly have a 3-3 record. And when he's been on the wing, we are 4-12.
His performances before doing his knee, after replacing Kelly in the centres, were hands down the best games he has played for us... His form has nose dived significantly since then... it has been a prolonged period where his best performance could probably be described as being steady.

Was unsure of exactly what Aspergers was .... a short version is ...

Requires a medical diagnosis
People with this condition may be socially awkward and have an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.
People may experience:
Behavioural: aggression, compulsive behaviour, fidgeting, impulsivity, repetitive movements, social isolation, or persistent repetition of words or actions
Muscular: inability to combine muscle movements, poor coordination, or tic
Mood: anger, anxiety, or apprehension
Also common: depression, intense interest in a limited number of things, learning disability, nightmares, or sensitivity to sound

In this case good luck to the bloke .....

Playing wing isnt easy especially if your not a winger its easy to get caught out and having a dud like suli or kelly next to you im not suprised at those figures. I remember he was going good until he did his knee. Thing is hes not fast or flash he isnt really strong or elusive... but the coaches must see something in him. Lets hope he has a good year.
Was unsure of exactly what Aspergers was .... a short version is ...

Requires a medical diagnosis
People with this condition may be socially awkward and have an all-absorbing interest in specific topics.
People may experience:
Behavioural: aggression, compulsive behaviour, fidgeting, impulsivity, repetitive movements, social isolation, or persistent repetition of words or actions
Muscular: inability to combine muscle movements, poor coordination, or tic
Mood: anger, anxiety, or apprehension
Also common: depression, intense interest in a limited number of things, learning disability, nightmares, or sensitivity to sound

In this case good luck to the bloke .....
Well at least hes doing what he loves. Sounds like his life could be harder then the rest of us, just day to day things. Good luck to him he was better than anasta ;)

For me,Parker is a centre and his best position is on the left.When he filled in for Kelly and had his best games it was on the left,last year he was asked to play on the right wing outside of Suli and it was a disaster.In the first trial he played on the left and Walker on the right and he had a good game,last night I think he was playing on the right to accommodate Suli on the left(if I am wrong on that let me know)and he was solid.I would have Parker on the left with Jorge outside of him and have Funa on the right with Garrick outside of him.Suli would take Elliots' spot on the bench that Des seemed to have chosen for the last bench spot before the Turbo injury(doesn't look like he wants a half/hooker on the bench but maybe with injuries he changes his mind...) 1 Elliot 2 Taufua 3 Parker 4 Funa 5 Garrick 17 Suli,Garrick and Funa could swap if one proves to more effective defensively inside.Interesting that many people are talking about other players offering more as an attacking option,but for now I think we need to focus on defence more(so many people were suggesting that was what we needed in the offseason?),we have the players up the middle and in the halves to create enough opportunities for me.

For me,Parker is a centre and his best position is on the left.When he filled in for Kelly and had his best games it was on the left,last year he was asked to play on the right wing outside of Suli and it was a disaster.In the first trial he played on the left and Walker on the right and he had a good game,last night I think he was playing on the right to accommodate Suli on the left(if I am wrong on that let me know)and he was solid.I would have Parker on the left with Jorge outside of him and have Funa on the right with Garrick outside of him.Suli would take Elliots' spot on the bench that Des seemed to have chosen for the last bench spot before the Turbo injury(doesn't look like he wants a half/hooker on the bench but maybe with injuries he changes his mind...) 1 Elliot 2 Taufua 3 Parker 4 Funa 5 Garrick 17 Suli,Garrick and Funa could swap if one proves to more effective defensively inside.Interesting that many people are talking about other players offering more as an attacking option,but for now I think we need to focus on defence more(so many people were suggesting that was what we needed in the offseason?),we have the players up the middle and in the halves to create enough opportunities for me.

Parker was on the left and Suli on the right last night in Gosford.

Can someone please remind me who the idiot was who told Gutherson that he wouldn't be playing first grade at Manly......(I actually know, but you can see what I'm getting at).

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

But it was $20 to get in tonight. To watch a reserve grade side play, a side with 6 first graders.

Hey. I came up to watch it with my dad who lives here. And had a good time.

But this isn’t what we normally do. If this is what we do for trials In the future. Please do like last week. A gold coin donation.
I imagine it would have cost something in the vicinity of $50-60, 000 to hire the ground, then there are other costs such as security and ground staff, so 20 bucks a ticket doesnt seem too bad, admittedly basically two reserve teams.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8