Trial V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Unprofessional commentary aside, that was enjoyable and a decent hit-out, especially considering all our talent that didn't take the field. I don't expect us to win much in March but Des has been around long enough to know how to time a run. Good times ahead, for sure!

Yeah I take more notice of first half we looked okay, Danny levi needs to back himself more.
Ipape looked very sharp, sipley plodded imo.
Schuster yeah wow one cutout to funa ball.
Keppie kid can tackle both back halfs are terrible. Gucamole was impressive also.

Sharks showed the advantage of playing multiple trials. Early one to give all the players a run and latter to get the best 20 or so on the field and work on combinations. The Sharks look good. They have a number of heavily built, short legged forwards who hit the defence like a balling ball and some very fast and nimble backs.

We will go a lot better with our regular halves, wingers, and full back on the field. We missed Jake and AFB. Levi went OK. Foggy a solid ‘B’ but Cust a shadow of what he showed last year.

I thought Metcalf looked great at fullback he has blinding speed and unlike elliot he can pass when he has an overlap
Really? I don't think he did anything attacking wise of note. Defensively he was shocking. Its only a trial I know.

First time seeing Schuster 'live', definitely has all the skills - a genuine ball player you don't see much of nowadays. Hopefully Des encourages him to play his natural game if/when he makes the top grade. I must admit i thought he was a bit of a bigger body (thats what it looks like when playing in juniors), a few people have mentioned he could play a bit of backrow - but playing against men he's definitely not big enough for the forwards (not yet anyways). Looks the goods though, i like that he kept turning up in attack and defence.

Our forward depth including up and comers looks really stacked!
However it's the play-maker roles that can make the difference in the biggest games and I was slightly disappointed in Cust and Croker but that's probably bit unfair, they actually each did some good things.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8