Trial V Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are people that precious that the commentary is Sharks skewed?

Who cares, I'm just happy to see the boys have a run

Not overly fussed, but Im watching it on the NRL app, and it is clearly being commentated by guys who have no idea who is playing for Manly (outside of the 1st graders and Metcalfe).

* Edit....I just remembered where did Metcalfe get poached from * any wonder they know him.

Looks like only one injury so far which is Tenterfield which is minor according to the geniuses in the box

I thought Metcalf looked great at fullback he has blinding speed and unlike elliot he can pass when he has an overlap
He just looks a little light on in the weight side of things. Got rag-dolled a bit. But yes, shiits on Elliot for speed, and turn and chase.

Let's hope that DCE and Walker aren't missing too many games because the backup halves have nothing.
You’d have to think after watching that game that it’s a shame Schuster is only development player.We had nothing at all with Cust and Croker when on the attack.He would be great as backup for Dylan or on the bench if Levi plays big minutes..
Kids big enough and confident enough. Broncos have no problems throwing blokes like Fifita Haas and Coates in really young. Seems a waste seeing Josh not in the 30.
All three hookers went ok. iPape would be on my bench for sure but he’s not in 30 either.
Smalley Funa Alec T and Gaucamali showed a bit too.
Plenty of young talent out there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8