Trel to Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2014 being a prime example. No one expected Manly to beat the Vermin in the 2013 Semi's, especially after they jumped out to an early lead. The NRL almost got what they wanted, a Chooks vs Bunnies Grand Final. But nobody reckoned on us suddenly coming to life in that game.

After that the NRL ... er ... the refs ... er ... the NRL, gave them a much easier ride in 2014. They got away with a lot on their way to that premiership win (when the ref calls held in a tackle, then 2-3 others arrive to help push the tackled player another 5 metres to the sidelines and suddenly they get a scrum feed, you know they are being looked after).

And now of course look what's happening. 1nglis retires, Souffs are allowed to take his salary off the salary cap.....they sign James Roberts mid-season. Then they allow Souffs to medically retire Samantha and they sign Jai Arrow to replace him (allegedly for 2021, but don't be surprised to see him in red and green come the start of the 2020 season). Both Origin players, and now they look like they will get Latrell Mitchell, though thankfully not for that bogus $400,000 that was reported early last week.

The NRL's dream GF as far as Sydney teams are concerned are the Chooks and Souffs. The Chooks have won the past two, they're already there. And it seems like the NRL is trying to help Souffs get there as well. It will be interesting to see how things go in 2020.

Toddy’s wet dream is Vermin v Goosters , he’ll doing anything to make that happen.

I'm only guessing but reckon there is some major cover up with Latrell. Rosters don't lose players like him for no reason. I reckon he was on his last chance at Roosters and he played up and now it's being covered up. If they keep it quiet they can move him on but if it comes out he would have been banned and they get no value for money. He has a new manager so if anything comes out the manager says I wasn't aware of anything and it was not on his watch. Only a hunch

Tigers offer Trel $950k a season... Roosters offer $800k a season (God only knows how after all of their upgrades) and Souths Sogn him for $600k to play fullback. Nothing to see here folks.

On a side note, the Foxsports Roosters now reporting that they have upwards of one million plus to splurge. Article fresh of the press this morning.

Tigers offer Trel $950k a season... Roosters offer $800k a season (God only knows how after all of their upgrades) and Souths Sogn him for $600k to play fullback. Nothing to see here folks.

On a side note, the Foxsports Roosters now reporting that they have upwards of one million plus to splurge. Article fresh of the press this morning.

Only $1m!!

So they offered latrell $800 and because he jerked them around they pulled the offer and used the money to upgrade other players and said they couldn’t offer him anything. Then suddenly they win the lotto and have money again (won’t say cap space as they don’t really have a cap)

Only $1m!!

So they offered latrell $800 and because he jerked them around they pulled the offer and used the money to upgrade other players and said they couldn’t offer him anything. Then suddenly they win the lotto and have money again (won’t say cap space as they don’t really have a cap)
Media response... the Rooster’s sombrero, giggle giggle, laugh, chuckle, chort... the Bunnies have one too though... snicker, giggle, laugh, laugh... quick mention Rusty’s Nana Glen estate and the book of feuds, then point out how the Tigers and Manly rorted the cap.

Last edited:
I'm only guessing but reckon there is some major cover up with Latrell. Rosters don't lose players like him for no reason. I reckon he was on his last chance at Roosters and he played up and now it's being covered up. If they keep it quiet they can move him on but if it comes out he would have been banned and they get no value for money. He has a new manager so if anything comes out the manager says I wasn't aware of anything and it was not on his watch. Only a hunch
Possible but my guess is this (below) is far more likely the reason, than any off-field misbehaviour.
Chooks are in the luxury position of saying they don't need a problem-child. Namely an Indigenous star who won't sing the anthem and who criticises the Blues, Fittler, and even the Chooks in the press. Even if he could become the most dynamic player in the game. They have plenty of others who are cheaper and almost as good who aren't so potentially controversial.

Possible but my guess is this (below) is far more likely the reason, than any off-field misbehaviour.
Chooks are in the luxury position of saying they don't need a problem-child. Namely an Indigenous star who won't sing the anthem and who criticises the Blues, Fittler, and even the Chooks in the press. Even if he could become the most dynamic player in the game. They have plenty of others who are cheaper and almost as good who aren't so potentially controversial.
The lying coach, Bennett, doesn't care what sort of person he signs as long as it will help his legacy of being remembered as "the most successful NRL coach". Latreen is the latest example of putting performance before personality, and he should pair nicely with fellow miscreant Roberts.

Surprise ,surprise. Now the rorters are flushed with cash so they can go after Xerri from the sharks and Addo carr, now they dont have Cronk and Mitchell anymore. How the wheel spins so fairly for some teams and not others. I think they should check the wheel, I think its buckled... :swear: :swear: :finger:

But apparently the vermin still have room for Addo-Carr as well. So Burgi was on $2mill per year then if they can sign Arrow, Latrine and JAC.

Be hilarious if he has a crap year, as it's a one year deal "at this stage"

I really don't get Latreen's thinking:
If it was about money then why would he knock back the reported $1.1-M to play with Wests?
If it was about playing with a strong team then why wouldn't he stick with Easts on a reported $900,000 a season?
He's ended up taking a reported $800,000 - less money and less chance of a premiership!

I reckon they'd want Souths v Eels. They don't want Easts bu they simply have no choice because Politis is so 'powerful'

Eels maybe, but you can almost see the NRL's marketing department and both Ch.9 and Fox salivating over the prospect of Chooks vs Vermin in an SCG Grand Final.

I really don't get Latreen's thinking:
If it was about money then why would he knock back the reported $1.1-M to play with Wests?
If it was about playing with a strong team then why wouldn't he stick with Easts on a reported $900,000 a season?
He's ended up taking a reported $800,000 - less money and less chance of a premiership!

No offence to them but the way the Tigpies are even I'd knock back that sort of money to play there. Believe me they are going to need a lot more than a centre who thinks he's one of the games elite fullbacks to even come close to winning a premiership. At least at Souffs he's half a chance of actually playing another Grand Final, let alone winning one.

Being offended is a sign of intellectual weakness feathered friend .

In my quest for self development I have learnt that weak people choose to get offended .
Self development is being stronger in the mind body and soul
and when one gets to be strong enough
then they dont give a sht about what any one says at all

So dont give in to the weak
Be your self and be real and have an awesome day !!!

View attachment 13419

How did this preposterous comment get through without rebuttal? This really is one of the most brazenly Stupid things I’ve ever read. There really are no words.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4