Trbojevic ‘losing patience’ with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The only cancer is the owner.
Perspective time

Cancers are like quitters and they cause death

THe club dies when quitters walk away and do not support it

Penn is not a quitter

But it look s like some fickle feathered friends on here are

Was it also Penns fault at the dogs? When does Des ever take responsibility the team was crap this year most coaches would have been planning how to improve not Des he wants an extension and when it was refused has acted like a child and burnt the joint down.

The only was Des leaves is being sacked he never leaves with class.
Is that you Zorba

**** Des that simple he is a cancer in the club he quit us once tool staff tried to raid our players should never had been let back in the club.

Penn can **** of also BUT at the moment unfortunately he is the owner so 1 has to go and that is Des.
I think we’ve seen enough petty politics at this club to start to question to what extent Hasler was actually in the wrong back then.

Yes it wasn’t good, but I think it is too easy to believe it was evil
There’s equally high chance that internal drama led to an untenable situation with the board and Des on the future of the club. There’s also a high likelihood the support staff of Des were unhappy and wanted to follow him out to a less toxic work environment. It was an emotional exit due to timing and a long negotiation process, but the articles out there contradict eachother and retrospect shows Penn intervenes in the operation of the football department and goes to media to manipulate perception. Forget 2011 (not the premiership though), or at least accept it. Des came back to a dire manly when no one would touch us with a 5m pole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it also Penns fault at the dogs? When does Des ever take responsibility the team was crap this year most coaches would have been planning how to improve not Des he wants an extension and when it was refused has acted like a child and burnt the joint down.

The only was Des leaves is being sacked he never leaves with class.
Des has faults and so does Mr Penn and so do we

Every one has faults and this is why no one is Bigger than our Legendary club

Players and coaches and officials have come and gone and will continue to come and go

But our Legendary club will always remain because of the loyal and committed generation of fans

Let us not be the new generation of Manly quitters

Des isn't the issue it's you idol penn is.
Imagine hiding behind your coach and captain when the rainbow jersey issue hit the fan

You are obviously slow so I will say it again I want Penn gone also. Hell I include DCE and the fulton clan they all should be gone.

Penn is the owner (at the moment) like it or not so Des is going first me I don't like it I LOVE it.

Anyway enjoy the Dolphins next season I wish you luck.

Des isn't the issue it's you idol penn is.
Imagine hiding behind your coach and captain when the rainbow jersey issue hit the fan
Des was the issue on field performance and Mr Penn was the issue off field performance

Changes were need for on field performance and we are getting them in 2023

I also hope Mr Penn learns from his mistakes and lifts his game as well like all good leaders do

At the moment with all the pressure Mr Penn has from the club he has to be admired that he is not a quitter but a fighter as no one has any admiration for quitters

You are obviously slow so I will say it again I want Penn gone also. Hell I include DCE and the fulton clan they all should be gone.

Penn is the owner (at the moment) like it or not so Des is going first me I don't like it I LOVE it.

Anyway enjoy the Dolphins next season I wish you luck.
History lesson son.

Des went to the dogs because penn as majority owner tired to low ball him and screw him around in 2010. Des should have been locked up well before the start of 2011 they treated him like **** so he took the money and ran. I also wasn't a fan of the way he left but I understand why he did it.

Let's talk about what penn did to toovey

Toovey took over during a tough period

2012 made a prelim and was beaten by a red hot storm
2013 made a gf and would have been a premiership winning coach if it hadn't of been for shayne "Stevie wonder" hayne.
2014 finished second and went out in straight sets
2015 had an off season as the roster was transitioning

What did our owner do punt him with that famous line "it's a results driven business" before he gave the muppet barrett way more slack than poor tooves.

I don't care what anyone says before that rainbow jersey crap were we heading towards 6-8th solid without our best player.

The jersey crap and penns actions after it wrecked our season. The dog hid from the media until the heat was out. Then got those players even more pissed off when he grand standed in the media all 7 said they would have no problems playing in rainbow jersey next year.

I still believe Des is the coach to take us forward but if there needs to be change you get someone better.

Spoonbold isn't that someone better brisbane are still cleaning up after his mess.

It is so clear that it's personal with him when it comes to Des. Penn is a smug pretty with no EQ (emotional intellegence) and no rugby league intellegence. This is nothing but a square up for 2011.

As for canterbury their problems started long before des arrived. Greenberg caused a lot of the problems there, they had always generated the own stars. All Greenberg could do was spend money on players then coaching staff.

When any one walks away from our Legendary club

They are walking away from over 75 years of blood sweat and cheers

See the source image

It's been a wild, wild ride and we're only just getting started.

At this rate we're going to forget that we have roster spots to fill for 2023!
Roster spots to fill? Didn't you hear? We already have a premiership-winning team. Why would we need to add any players to a premiership-winning squad?*

[* Please note, this squad never has and likely never will win an actual NRL premiership.]

Quitters never win
and Winner never quit .
So lets keep walking the Manly walk together in 2023

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

See the source image

Last edited:
History lesson son.

Don't need a history lesson from you we all know our history and if you know your history Des should never have been let back it was always going to end in tears we all knew it.

Des hates Penn and Penn hates Des they were both desperate and needed each other and now we are paying the price.

Anyway your new team can start their history next season enjoy Wayne and The Dolphins.

All season supporters were complaining is disgust how our players gave up in games

And here we are at the end of the season contemplating giving up on our club

The hypocrisy is astonishing

All season supporters were complaining is disgust how our players gave up in games

And here we are at the end of the season contemplating giving up on our club

The hypocrisy is astonishing
I never talked about players giving up in games.

I did have an issue with 7 turning their back on their teammates in the game against the roosters

History lesson son.

Des went to the dogs because penn as majority owner tired to low ball him and screw him around in 2010. Des should have been locked up well before the start of 2011 they treated him like **** so he took the money and ran. I also wasn't a fan of the way he left but I understand why he did it.

Let's talk about what penn did to toovey

Toovey took over during a tough period

2012 made a prelim and was beaten by a red hot storm
2013 made a gf and would have been a premiership winning coach if it hadn't of been for shayne "Stevie wonder" hayne.
2014 finished second and went out in straight sets
2015 had an off season as the roster was transitioning

What did our owner do punt him with that famous line "it's a results driven business" before he gave the muppet barrett way more slack than poor tooves.

I don't care what anyone says before that rainbow jersey crap were we heading towards 6-8th solid without our best player.

The jersey crap and penns actions after it wrecked our season. The dog hid from the media until the heat was out. Then got those players even more pissed off when he grand standed in the media all 7 said they would have no problems playing in rainbow jersey next year.

I still believe Des is the coach to take us forward but if there needs to be change you get someone better.

Spoonbold isn't that someone better brisbane are still cleaning up after his mess.

It is so clear that it's personal with him when it comes to Des. Penn is a smug pretty with no EQ (emotional intellegence) and no rugby league intellegence. This is nothing but a square up for 2011.

As for canterbury their problems started long before des arrived. Greenberg caused a lot of the problems there, they had always generated the own stars. All Greenberg could do was spend money on players then coaching staff.
2014 went downhill once Gifty signed with Souths.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8