Trbojevic ‘losing patience’ with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whose mates are they??? which camp do they belong in??.

Paul Sutton who is the manger of Jake and Tom works for SFX Sports Group.

Now sit down when I tell you this the managing/director of SFX Sports Group just happens to be George Mimis before you ask yes the same Mimis who manages Des. For those that don't believe me check this out all there.

It is so transparent and for Des or his manager to be "using" players in this way is a disgrace but it is typical Des.

OUR TEAM | SFX

Now sit down when I tell you this the managing/director of SFX Sports Group just happens to be George Mimis before you ask yes the same Mimis who manages Des. For those that don't believe me check this out all there.

It is so transparent and for Des or his manager to be "using" players in this way is a disgrace but it is typical Des.

OUR TEAM | SFX

If it is going through their manager they would have to align with what he is saying, unless he was self-sabotaging and wanted to risk legal issues. Im extremely unhappy as a fan so I expect the truly passionate manly players would be disgruntled at present, and im glad they are too. Penn needs to see the impact his toxic environment has.

With dce a few weeks ago the trbos called for stability and supported the coach. They grew up locally and watched Des' manly in 2008 and 2011. They admired Foran when he came back because he bled manly, they bleed manly and admire Des because he bleeds manly and is fiercly loyal to his players. Don't turn against your own Koko and so easily accept our new manipulative corporate overlords.

OUR TEAM | SFX

Holy sheet, are you serious? Just confirms I made the right decision in cancelling my membership.

So jake and tom can't have any valid opinions? Im extremely unhappy as a fan so I expect the truly passionate manly players would be disgruntled at present, and im glad they are too. Penn needs to see the impact his toxic environment has.

With dce a few weeks ago the trbos called for stability and supported the coach. They grew up locally and watched Des' manly in 2008 and 2011. They admired Foran when he came back because he bled manly, they bleed manly and admire Des because he bleeds manly and is fiercly loyal to his players. Don't turn against your own Koko and so easily accept our new manipulative corporate overlords.

**** Des that simple he is a cancer in the club he quit us once tool staff tried to raid our players should never had been let back in the club.

Penn can **** of also BUT at the moment unfortunately he is the owner so 1 has to go and that is Des.

No one will pay either turbo the coin they are on at manly. Same goes for dce so I doubt any of them leave unless they are pushed out.

That is total BS. Dolphins would pay Turbo 1.4 million today as would Tigers, Dogs and a few others. It may have some clauses over # of matches played.

Jake would certainly be wanted by most clubs, but perhaps not on the 900k he is on at Manly.

Manly need to do right as far as the Turbo bros go. Imagine how schiit we would be without them.

**** Des that simple he is a cancer in the club he quit us once tool staff tried to raid our players should never had been let back in the club.

Penn can **** of also BUT at the moment unfortunately he is the owner so 1 has to go and that is Des.
The only cancer is the owner.

The same owner who couldn't get on with the following people
Max delmege
Quantum energy
Manly Warringah DRLFC
The same owner coach who punted a club legend as coach.
The same owner who was incharge when barrett was hired

The issue ain't des it's scott penn

In the end I'm not sure what's happening but it's becoming more clear that in 2023 I will not renew my membership. You can keep changing coaches, and staff but what remains is penny boy still being owner which is cancer at the club.
Hey Feathered friend Damien

What is happening in 2023 you ask ?

The Turbo boys will be with us and so will the exciting Koula , Haumole and Shue to name a few
No one is running away from our Legendary club

We will all be there to see the change that is needed and we need you too to be part of it

It is a shame if you do not renew because at Manly the show will always go on as it has since 1947

See the source image

In the end I'm not sure what's happening but it's becoming more clear that in 2023 I will not renew my membership. You can keep changing coaches, and staff but what remains is penny boy being owner which is cancer at the club.
Yep I get it. I have been supporting Manly for 52 years, but I no longer really feel connected to the club. Perhaps I have been out of the area for too long now. Perhaps I have just lost interest because of the constant drama since Scott Penn took over. Perhaps its because I dont really like many of our current players. They simply dont compare with the legends of the past.

I will continue to support Manly, as you cannot throw four generations of Manly support away completely. Its getting tougher and tougher each season though. The club needs to be restored and revitalised. Unfortunately, that wont ever happen while Scott Penn is the owner of MWSE.

OUR TEAM | SFX

Was just about to post this. Rugby League is a joke with very few managers across the game, conflicts of interests everywhere and the journos all burying the lead.

The only cancer is the owner.

The same owner who couldn't get on with the following people
Max delmege
Quantum energy
Manly Warringah DRLFC
The same owner coach who punted a club legend as coach.
The same owner who was incharge when barrett was hired

The issue ain't des it's scott penn

Des is finished no amount of signatures and puff pieces from Dean Ritchie can save him. After that we can work on Penn.

I will continue to support Manly, as you cannot throw four generations of Manly support away completely. Its getting tougher and tougher each season though. The club needs to be restored and revitalised. Unfortunately, that wont ever happen while Scott Penn is the owner of MWSE.
Good to see that you have the passion to continue to support our Legendary club through not only the good times but in times of adversity .

That is what makes a true Manly supporter

Loyal and committed supporters like you is why our club has with stood the greatest of challenges over its turbulent years to prevail as no organization has prevailed with quitters

The Manly DNA is we are not quitters and weather we like the Penns or not they are not quitters as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8