Trbojevic ‘losing patience’ with Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I never talked about players giving up in games.

I did have an issue with 7 turning their back on their teammates in the game against the roosters
You might have not but others have .

If our Jersey had a Marketing crucifix we would have a different 7 turning their backs in that game

Dumb marketing from Mr Penn as he was the only club official to piss off his polynesian players

His exclusive rainbow marketing was a club mess

Dumb Dumb Dumb

If we ever settle on a coach or a group of coaches or something similar maybe they can ask the players who wants to play for Manly, every week, every game, for the rest of their current contracts.

Any that dont should be offered an immediate release at zero cost to the the club. I wouldnt be sorry to see any or all of them go.

The only player in the current squad offering value for money is the bloke filling in at 9 who every wants to knock.

You literally called for their heads and was a racist to the whole Polynesian demographic. You stopped sprouting your dribble after I called you out on it.
All this is hype not @Camerons fault

It is Mr Penns fault as he was too dumb to see the consequences
To dumb to understand that there are more smarter ways to make money than divining your club , players and supporters with his mediocre Marketing plan

Lift your game Mr Penn !!!

That is total BS. Dolphins would pay Turbo 1.4 million today as would Tigers, Dogs and a few others. It may have some clauses over # of matches played.

Jake would certainly be wanted by most clubs, but perhaps not on the 900k he is on at Manly.

Manly need to do right as far as the Turbo bros go. Imagine how schiit we would be without them.
They would be unemployed for 2 min... jeebus, Tigpies paid 800k to Mbye - that equates to about 4.7M for Tom...

We could all see that something was wrong at the club. Players not liking each other maybe. Des not having the dressing room, blah blah blah. The Penn's owning thr club may also be the issue. What we have learnt from 2012 is, how much do you all trust Des? The club hasn't done anything since Tooves was ousted. So, where is the main problem? The super stars that think about themselves maybe and hanging a father figure in Des that just backs them blindly. Pay a **** load of money for players who hold the club to random seems a theme with Des. At some point, something has to change.

You literally called for their heads and was a racist to the whole Polynesian demographic. You stopped sprouting your dribble after I called you out on it.
Racist my arse.

I have a couple issues with islanders in league and it's got nothing to do with their race. It has to do with them being born in Australia using our schooling and junior system to then represent other countries not Australia.

The other issue I have and is in junior footy. Islanders are larger more developed than not only Anglo kids but koori kids. Not their fault but needs to be fixed by going back to weigh divisions not age. How many young skillful koori kids are we loosing to AFL because of this.

Don't twist my words they clearly have a big place in the game but some tweaks need to be made. Weight Divisions and no origin and origin Cash if they aren't committed to australia.

They would be unemployed for 2 min... jeebus, Tigpies paid 800k to Mbye - that equates to about 4.7M for Tom...

I am seriously amazed with the absolute brain dead people that come out and say Tommy is not worth what Manly are paying them.
Even the crack whore in Harbord knows he is worth every penny.
You watch, just like Teddy he will come good with time on the field.

I am seriously amazed with the absolute brain dead people that come out and say Tommy is not worth what Manly are paying them.
Even the crack whore in Harbord knows he is worth every penny.
You watch, just like Teddy he will come good with time on the field.
Guarantee that if we let him go he would do a Gutho and his hammies would be suddenly indestructible...

Yes, Tom looked frantic in that pic with his g/f holidaying overseas on some beach somewhere

fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantic!

Anyway... a direct quote from their manager (note they haven't said anything publicly)

"They have not spoken to me about leaving the club..."

so gfy journos, what a collection of dead set cowards. Join the site!

If I could chose the coach from all available next season I'd have Hasler with Tooves as assistant.
I'm wouldn't be keeping on Donny in his current role I'd move him to scouting & pathways (Laurie Daley's position plus a bit more) I'd bring back Matty Ballin to replace Donny (If he'd come) or I'd offer wolfman the job of conditioning coach. He currently runs a successful personal training company. I'd pull them all into a meeting & nut out a two - three year plan for rebuilding the squad, culture & training programs.
Matty Ballin is going to be an assistant coach at the Broncs and is being talked if as a future 1st grade coach I believe @Jerry1

Des was the issue on field performance and Mr Penn was the issue off field performance

Changes were need for on field performance and we are getting them in 2023

I also hope Mr Penn learns from his mistakes and lifts his game as well like all good leaders do

At the moment with all the pressure Mr Penn has from the club he has to be admired that he is not a quitter but a fighter as no one has any admiration for quitters
Players exempt from all blame?

a good 75-80+% is on the players

"They asked for a clause..."
"The request was denied..."

= beat up...

Having said that, if they want out, let them go so long as it does not cost us money... nobody should be wearing the colours that does not have full commitment to the needs of the team...
Plays three games a year and he is losing patience give me a break. (If it’s true)

Perspective time

Cancers are like quitters and they cause death

THe club dies when quitters walk away and do not support it

Penn is not a quitter

But it look s like some fickle feathered friends on here are

Didn't you call Croker a cancer on the side when he moved to hooker?

And you now want to talk about hypocrisy?

Get a mirror Bozo.

Relax it’s the off season, the Panther boys are away so no drama stories from them available so default back to Manly. In that Video from channel 9 it says Des will be coaching in ‘23 and agreed to additional support.

However, In all honesty though the club could put an end to all of this with a very short press conference. This is where i thought Tony Mestrov might have come out and drawn a sand in the line.

Probably trying to bank as much positive news for the membership drive which some have indicated might be over.

This is where i thought Tony Mestrov might have come out and drawn a sand in the line.
He'd probably love to but he doesn't have the power to say where the line goes. Penn is personally directing this because of his personal battle with Des, it's not about the club, just about Penn's need to assert the power of his ownership.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10