Top 8,Manly, Spoon & Dally M

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Premiers .. Rabbitohs.

Manly ... 8th

Wooden Spoon ... Raiders.
God Luv yah Woodsie . Top 8 feathered friend and once we get a sniff of the Premiership trophy , Heaven help the other contenders
God bless the true believers !!!

Note sure how people have us in the 8?
We are rebuilding guys. This is our cycle period to develop , nurture and grow. It's exciting

Expecting top 8 is just setting yourself up for a world of disappointment in my opinion . Each to their own of course, and it's very admirable and positive, which is good.

Just don't know how realistic it is.

Notice the NRL on Fox had us 13th I think it was? Or 14th? Maybe 15th. Sorry, my memory is farked after my fall.

Chewy onya boot ...

Top 8
Souths
Roosters
Broncos
Panthers
Storm
Tigers
Dragons
Knights

Winners: Souths
Manly 12th
Spoon Warriors
Daily M Ponga
Origin: 2-1 NSW

Last edited:
Premiers: Rorters

Top 8

Rorters
Donkeys
the Riff
Souffs
Cowpokes
Drizzle
Tigpies
Drugcastle

Manly: 10th

Daly M Player: Ponga
Origin: NSW 2-1

Going to be fun to return to this later in the year.

As we know there’s always a smokie and always a failure.

Keep them coming everyone.

Keep up the faith everyone

Real people , Real players . Real faith , hope, belief and never say die attitude ......

Here is another of one of many historic and inspiring underdog Success stories.......

No one believed in them , No one ever gave them any hope to win a game let a lone the series
The experts gave them 19.5 points start in game one

In the middle of the Super League war and with a whole host of players missing, Paul Vautin took charge of team of rookies and outcasts. Some even had to be introduced to Vautin before they went into camp as he had no idea who they were. But the trademark Queensland grit, guts and determination shone through in spades, with the Maroons coming away with a remarkable 2-0 win. They went onto complete a 3-0 series clean-sweep. QLD have only won a series 3-0 on one occasion since.

Bring on the born again 2019 Des inspired Manly Sea eagles !!!

Last edited:
Roosters
Panthers
Rabbitohs
Cowboys
Newcastle
St George
Broncos
Manly

Dally M: Josh Hodgson

Manly 8th

Have faith , believe , Seek and you shall find success !!!

In 1914 the British rugby league team, reduced to 10 fit men

and playing their third match in eight days,

held out a fit 13 men Australian side and triumphed 14-6 to reclaim the Ashes.

Set the bar high , keep your eyes on the prize . Have a sense of confidence in your ability and arrogance against the opposition
and every time you hear the pessimistic mother fckers say you are no hope of success use their words to motivate you and propel you to another level .

Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!

Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: R3
Can’t believe we are only 2.25 at Leichhardt with Tom out ! We don’t win there even with gun sides.
At around 3 bucks I was going to have a big nibble as the tigers are an attacking side and will be rusty early on like their trial v warriors but that price is ridiculous.
Must be some bookies out there drinking your Kool Aid Bozo.

Can’t believe we are only 2.25 at Leichhardt with Tom out ! We don’t win there even with gun sides.
At around 3 bucks I was going to have a big nibble as the tigers are an attacking side and will be rusty early on like their trial v warriors but that price is ridiculous.
Must be some bookies out there drinking your Kool Aid Bozo.

You are right mate . Tiger town has been a real challenge for us over the years but that does not guarantee the Tigers an automatic win against us

The key point is not our poor record against the Tigers in their home town

The key point is are the Tigers beatable ?

The realistic answer is FCKEN OATH THEY ARE !

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue
You are right mate . Tiger town has been a real challenge for us over the years but that does not guarantee the Tigers an automatic win against us

The key point is not our poor record against the Tigers in their home town

The key point is are the Tigers beatable ?

The realistic answer is FCKEN OATH THEY ARE !
And that’s why I want to back our boys.But my wallet doesn’t like the price offered. I think we will blow right out in the betting by weekend and hopefully be able to get on.

And that’s why I want to back our boys.But my wallet doesn’t like the price offered. I think we will blow right out in the betting by weekend and hopefully be able to get on.
Good luck feathered friend

Reactions: Sue
Roosters
Souths
Sharks
Storm
Broncos
Cowboys
Panthers
Manly (gotta have faith we'll be 8th :rock:)

Dally M - DCE/Smith/Johnson/Morgan ??

Spoon - Dogs

That fukstick Kimmorley has us down for the spoon. The guy couldn't predict his way out of a wet paper bag.

Top 8
Broncos
Souths
Storm
Cowboys
Roosters
Panthers
Manly
Raiders

Spoon - Dogs
Dally M - Jake Trjbojevic
Manly to surprise with youngsters thriving under Des.....Hopefully

Broncos
Riff
Rorters
Knights
Dragons
Storm
Titans
Manly

Spoon
Tigers

Dally M
Billy Slater - after origin last year I doubt that retirement will stop him...

• 😆
Reactions: R3

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8