Top 8,Manly, Spoon & Dally M

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top 8:
Roosters
Storm
Broncos
Sharks
Rabbits
Panthers
Dragons
Knights

In that order

Dally M: Ponga

Spoon: Bulldogs

Sea Eagles: 15th
15th???????
My good friend you do know Barrett is no longer coach :p :p

Top 8:
Roosters
Broncos
Rabbits
Panthers
Storm
Knights
Warriors
Manly

Spoon : Dogs
Dally M : Keary

15th???????
My good friend you do know Barrett is no longer coach :p :p

I know, but I'm also considering roster depth and talent compared to last season. Poor old Des hasn't got much to work with.

Last season we dreadfully under performed for whatever reason, but:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Versus:

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brad Parker
04. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Doesn't really inspire me into thinking there will be a miraculous resurgence, especially given our forwards and bench will be very similar .

I know, but I'm also considering roster depth and talent compared to last season. Poor old Des hasn't got much to work with.

Last season we dreadfully under performed for whatever reason, but:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brian Kelly
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Versus:

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brad Parker
04. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Doesn't really inspire me into thinking there will be a miraculous resurgence, especially given our forwards and bench will be very similar .

01. Tom Trbojevic Played his best under SOO and Rep coaches with better team structures
02. Jorge Taufua was lacking confidence and this affected him from playing at his best
03. Brian Kelly If you look at his missed tackles stats from last season he was one of our biggest defensive weaknesses
04. Dylan Walker The incompetent coach had him playing mostly out of position and at 5/8
05. Akuila Uate had the hands of an octopus . Could not catch the ball or tackle
06. Lachlan Croker Not NRL standard and Des put his back to development school where he belongs
07. Daly Cherry-Evans Played his best under SOO and Rep coaches with better team structures

No wonder we dreadfully under performed under the Imposter and that is the reason that you were looking for

Not sure if it was already done but time to put up or shut up.

One post where you think we will finish this year

For me 11th.......on the edge of the 8 for most of the season but missing that bit of quality needed

Not sure if it was already done but time to put up or shut up.

One post where you think we will finish this year

For me 11th.......on the edge of the 8 for most of the season but missing that bit of quality needed
It was in my Top 8, Dally M and where Manly will finish thread about a week ago.

Roosters
Brisbane
Souths
Saints
Melbourne
Cowboys
Cronulla
Manly

Spoon: Dogs

Dally M: Tedesco

I’m not convinced on Penrith this year, or Newcastle so I’m hoping we can jag 8th if they both fail

8th if Manly can keep their top side on the field for most of the year. 12th if we are hit by injuries to key players

Note sure how people have us in the 8?
We are rebuilding guys. This is our cycle period to develop , nurture and grow. It's exciting

Expecting top 8 is just setting yourself up for a world of disappointment in my opinion . Each to their own of course, and it's very admirable and positive, which is good.

Just don't know how realistic it is.

Notice the NRL on Fox had us 13th I think it was? Or 14th? Maybe 15th. Sorry, my memory is farked after my fall.
Just not last Ryan, that is my only expectation. Agree this is a year in transition. But I don’t want to piss @Mark from Brisbane off and not throw in my 8.....

Rorters
Broncos
Rabbits
Raiders
Panthers
Storm
Dragons
Cowboys

13th Manly
Most improved: JetSki

Cam Smith, last year in comp...100% dally m

Envelope is likely already sealed