Toovey Live stream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why would I give a **** what you do ban me ignore me I support the club how I see fit and I'm not a sycophant like most.

Because you are either extremely ignorant or enjoy getting a reaction out of people with your comments (and considering your previous personas have had moments of lucidity i chalk this up to nothing more than attention seeking)

Because you are either extremely ignorant or enjoy getting a reaction out of people with your comments (and considering your previous personas have had moments of lucidity i chalk this up to nothing more than attention seeking)

Nope not at all I have a different opinion and people who support clubs get in this sheep mentality. Today the thought is toovey is a great coach and a legend and should never be questioned I disagree. I also not big fans on the penns but I respect people who put millions of dollars into the club and they can hire and fire who they want. Attention seeking pfft as I said put me on the ignore I couldn't give a **** it's a forum I have an opinion don't agree fine but I don't need your attention old man.

150729_raw_toovey_1.ashx

Slimey Greek c***
Tooves is definitely thinking "right hook "

Nope not at all I have a different opinion and people who support clubs get in this sheep mentality. Today the thought is toovey is a great coach and a legend and should never be questioned I disagree. I also not big fans on the penns but I respect people who put millions of dollars into the club and they can hire and fire who they want. Attention seeking pfft as I said put me on the ignore I couldn't give a **** it's a forum I have an opinion don't agree fine but I don't need your attention old man.

If you did not want attention then why would you post in a public space?
When I post on here it is with the expectation that anyone will comment and discuss back...kinda the purpose of a forum. The issue is not with your point (there are plenty on here who do not think that Tooves is a great coach) but how you phrase your arguments i.e. calling him a midget or ending what what a fairly inoffensive post with a slight at the end (old man)

That's the link I watched it on , and I saw Lyon, Snake, DCE , Tooves and the thing who owns the club.
Thanks bones I did notice when I first watched it it was over 7 mins now 6 m 47 s, so they have trimmed it.
They just had the story on Fox but only had edited bits from all (except Kelly), got the gist .
Thanks agsin

Its pathetic how they dragged the players out into that.The more they try to spin their story & try to look respectful to the fans ,the more they paint themselves with the douchebag brush.

Its pathetic how they dragged the players out into that.The more they try to spin their story & try to look respectful to the fans ,the more they paint themselves with the douchebag brush.

To be fair if they did what do you think the media would be focusing on every time they talked to a player in the future? Every interview would start with questions about tooves

That smug grin and laugh Penn made when he said the football club gets 2 Board seats made my blood boil, he knows those seats mean nothing.
I hope he brings success I don't want another Beagles scenario

I can only get the part with tooves being interviewed. I did catch a bit of Penn's interview earlier (smug thing), but haven't been able to find the full interviews with Kelly and the players. Anyone know where?
You need to let it run - mine came down in 3 segments - Smugos - Legend - Players

That smug grin and laugh Penn made when he said the football club gets 2 Board seats made my blood boil, he knows those seats mean nothing.
I hope he brings success I don't want another Beagles scenario
Who is the idiot - ones who put in supposed millions or the ones who hold the Brand Rights for free @:rolleyes:

The decision was made months ago - and wasn't based on results, as if that was the case, you would at least wait until the season was over. manly could still make the eight, heck, they could still make the GF, and win it - then could they still say it was based on results??

Fact is, the Penn's and Toovey's relationship isn't great, and the Penn's are just using the "results " excuse - simply because they want a different coach as of 2016. Can't blame Toovey for finals loss in 2104 either. Had just about our whole forward pack out and lost in golden point.

He hasn't lost the players admiration or respect, and he hasn't lost the fans either. Wish I could say the same about the owners and Penns.

I knew it was a dark day when quantum got bought out, for so long I was hoping it was the other way and Perry stayed on. The whole thing sucks really.

I'm so glad I can't see Lil Wayne's comments, they would spoil for me what's a good thread.

The look of remorse on ZtH's face in this photo is so bloody FAKE!!

He's dancing in jubilation inside, absolute piece of **** he is!!
That's why you never trust a fatty

He has enough weight to be 2 fattys or 3 regulars

****er probably is 3 people mascurading as one, explains the split personalities

That's why you never trust a fatty

He has enough weight to be 2 fattys or 3 regulars

****er probably is 3 people mascurading as one, explains the split personalities

Well he's almost succeeded in his revenge , when there's a total change of the football coaching team he will be rid of every single person aligned with Perry when he was shafted.

He may well be all of those things you said, but to give him some credit, he's played the ( his) game beautifully!!

So
So KASPERSKY should be able to hire and fire people.

Here are the facts of Toovey's greatness
· 286 first grade games, 1988-2001· Club Captain, 1993-2001
· Clive Churchill medal winner, 1996 Australian Captain, 1996
· NSW State of Origin representative, 1990-2000
Coach Record· 2012 – Preliminary Final· 2013 – Grand Final
2014 – Semi Final
Lil wayne with the little brain can not comprehend achievements in life because he obviously has achieved nothing in life for him self
Very sad feathered friends .
winter-depression.jpg

Well he's almost succeeded in his revenge , when there's a total change of the football coaching team he will be rid of every single person aligned with Perry when he was shafted.

He may well be all of those things you said, but to give him some credit, he's played the ( his) game beautifully!!
The game of thrones

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7