Toovey Live stream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Their arguments for justifying this are very flimsy and piss weak. It is a snow job and I do not buy it one bit! Its done now and we have to get on with life but this is a low point in our clubs history!

You don't have 2 buy it and you know what they don't have 2 justify it 2 you. I have a good idea you buy the club off them and give Toovey back his job but until you do the people who put the money in will make the decisions like it or not.
This is not the low point in the history the low point was shafting Alan Thompson who people seem 2 conveniently forget and that was done by the FOOTBALL club not a private owner.

You don't have 2 buy it and you know what they don't have 2 justify it 2 you. I have a good idea you buy the club off them and give Toovey back his job but until you do the people who put the money in will make the decisions like it or not.
This is not the low point in the history the low point was shafting Alan Thompson who people seem 2 conveniently forget and that was done by the FOOTBALL club not a private owner.
End of the day they are answerable to the fans! The membership numbers and season ticket holders might have a say in this decision.

If I was privileged to own the club there is no way I would punt a coach for those reasons. I certainly would not botch negotiations with our players over contracts like the Penns have and expect a coach to perform in that environment.

I remember Alan Thompson and 1989 well. I remember Bozo leaving the previous year and the ageing team we had that did not perform, I agree that he was not supported.

What has happened to Toovey upstages that. The decision has been based on performance it is said. Well if you are being objective there are circumstances that have really played a part.

Your halves in rounds 1 and 2 say they are going. The massive injury toll, we were no chance this year!

The dysfunction that has been at the club we were promised would be gone by the Penn clan, not only has it continued but its out of control and its mouth piece leaks stuff to the press on tap.

This club belongs to the fans and members, the Penns might be our current owners but they will never own the clubs spirit!

W
I cannot stand the Penn family, I don't feel as though they have the clubs best interest in mind.

Does Toovey have a Twitter account or some way to send message of support?
Why don't you put your hard earned money in the club if you have the clubs best interest in mind .

Alan Thompson was a great Manly clubman and a great player who was not given a fair go by the club as a coach but this happens at all clubs . There are politics at all clubs whether a club is privately owned or not .

After he was finished he walked straight past Penn, Kelly and Zorba without saying a word.
To me that was the most telling part of this morning, they say a picture tells a 1000 words. That sends a message of the total break down of relations between Toovey and the owners

Penn says the decision was made final yesterday ,then why did he hire Barrett months back - Reeks of a smug ,two faced politician.
Scott will be playing himself in the next film in the Batman franchise - Harvey's long lost cousin, Scotty Two Faces.

Zorba has just finished filming his role as Jabba the Hutt, which required minimal makeup, a fact that swung the role his way after an audition for George Lucas. He is now fielding offers to play a debauched Greek senator in the next instalment of the 300 franchise. Again, requiring next to no makeup.

Last edited:
W

Why don't you put your hard earned money in the club if you have the clubs best interest in mind .

What an absolute nothing post. You make out as if the only people who contribute to the club are the people with deep pockets. Many people contribute to the club, whether they buy a membership, buy merchandise, volunteer, go to games, go to pubs to cheer on their side. They all contribute in their own way and they all have a right to feel aggrieved if they want when a club great gets knifed in the back by a bloke with designer schoolboy stubble and a **** eating grin.

The only person coming out of this with their integrity intact Is Toovey.

I have a few small points to say

1: I am livid I missed the press conference , no members email at all informing us of it. Just goes to show how far down the pecking order we are now to the current management.

2:Luckilly I saw a replay of the whole thing, Penn and Joe have lost me even further , how they justified the reason for 2V's going and kelly implying that the decision to sack 2V's had not happened after The Albury game this year is astonishing to hear.

3: Killer Snake Matai and 2V's all class today ,specially 2V's and Killer ( you can see Killer was livid with Kelly and Penn)

When things settle down in a few months I will probably get behind TB and continue to support this club I love BUT will never , ever , ever trust the current owners and will be a staunch advocate who is against both the Penn's and Kelly.

Last edited:
This **** right here is why the Penns can fit the bill themselves,i will not be flying to watch a game at Brookvale while these rabid dogs own the place

It's easily in the top 5 places in the world for me, but this bull**** isn't Manly

Smug ****ers I hope they go broke and have to sell the club to someone with the Manly spirit at heart

Already cancelled my financial support of them

Wasn't a good look for Penn and Kelly looked ashamed of himself the entire time.

There is clearly so much more happening behind the scenes that we are not privy to. As for whether this is the right decision or not, only time will tell. There was never going to be an easy way to sack a club legend, but he has presided over a gradual loss of the greatness that we had under Hasler, and that seems to have finally come to a head.

(And yes I know that we were equal first right until the end last year, and made the GF in 2013)

What an absolute nothing post. You make out as if the only people who contribute to the club are the people with deep pockets. Many people contribute to the club, whether they buy a membership, buy merchandise, volunteer, go to games, go to pubs to cheer on their side. They all contribute in their own way and they all have a right to feel aggrieved if they want when a club great gets knifed in the back by a bloke with designer schoolboy stubble and a **** eating grin.
So you don't think pouring millions in a club is not a contribution . What you are saying is that Max Delmege and the Penns are not passionate about the club . What an absolute stupid post .

W

I do by being a member, buying merchandise and going to games.

I am so filthy on how this has played out and goes against my morales as a human being.

I think next year I will enjoy watching Manly from the comfort of my living room wearing my Delmege jersey until it falls apart and going to away games only. The Penns appear to only care about money and they won't get a dime of mine.
Realistically my stance won't make an impression on them and doesn't have the best interests of the club at heart.
I am just too bitter over this saga, time will probably heal wounds.
But it wasn't Toovey who signed duds like Burgess and was his fault the team went without a strength and conditioning coach for much of the pre season.
If it wasn't for awful refereeing Toovey would be a grand final winning coach.

I do by being a member, buying merchandise and going to games.

I am so filthy on how this has played out and goes against my morales as a human being.

I think next year I will enjoy watching Manly from the comfort of my living room wearing my Delmege jersey until it falls apart and going to away games only. The Penns appear to only care about money and they won't get a dime of mine.
Realistically my stance won't make an impression on them and doesn't have the best interests of the club at heart.
I am just too bitter over this saga, time will probably heal wounds.
But it wasn't Toovey who signed duds like Burgess and was his fault the team went without a strength and conditioning coach for much of the pre season.
If it wasn't for awful refereeing Toovey would be a grand final winning coach.
Good on you for being a member .I am a member as well and people like Max Delmege and the Penns loved the club so much that they bought the bloody thing . So you cant say that the Penns don't have the best interest in our club at heart

I hope Tooves washed his hands after touching dog sh#t
image.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4