Toovey Live stream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G'day all,Unfortunately to continue to support our team we have to blacken our souls and accept the moral and ethical paucity of people you wouldn't ordinarily piss on.
cheers mike
Need a button that says World Champion Winner for this. EXACTLY how I feel. Thanks Mike.

Last edited:
Yes i have the ear of alot of people who were concerned and still are.
In the mean time , I am out of all sea eagle membership and sponsorship and will be donating my money I would of given them to the football club to buy shares and membership for all my family.
That is the only way I feel i can protest.

After yesterday and the words spoken, I'm of exactly the same view.

There's no other form of protest I , just as a member, can make.

Other than revenge, and the " power block" ( and only one of those players are left in 2016), there's no other reason for the decision.

No Harry Potter on the horizon yet but we sure as hell need one to fight this evil bunch. Anyone have any thoughts on how their eventual demise might play out ?
I need some hope.

Being retired, I have lots of time on my hands, so looked at lots of forums and stories around this.
I am blown away by the almost unequivocal support extended to Toovey by many people who openly say that they "hate" Manly. I don't think that in the history of rugby league,there has been a more unpopular sacking of a coach.
This has been an unmitigated disaster for the Penn's.
Honestly, how did the Penns get rich in the first place?

Being retired, I have lots of time on my hands, so looked at lots of forums and stories around this.
I am blown away by the almost unequivocal support extended to Toovey by many people who openly say that they "hate" Manly. I don't think that in the history of rugby league,there has been a more unpopular sacking of a coach.
This has been an unmitigated disaster for the Penn's.
Honestly, how did the Penns get rich in the first place?

What worries me is that this is in there list

• The Biggest Loser Club (Australia)

upload_2015-7-30_10-45-35.png

Doesn't bode much confidence for next year and beyond.

Who are the players going to play for? Barrett, Penn, Kelly and Zorba?

I hope the players can forget what a bunch of amateur dickheads the administration are when on the field.

Doesn't bode much confidence for next year and beyond.

Who are the players going to play for? Barrett, Penn, Kelly and Zorba?

I hope the players can forget what a bunch of amateur dickheads the administration are when on the field.
G'day all,I'll leave Barrett out he deserves a chance but your right about the other three being amateurs,but not amateur dickheads. They're a lot more advanced at being that.
cheers mike

G'day all,I'll leave Barrett out he deserves a chance but your right about the other three being amateurs,but not amateur dickheads. They're a lot more advanced at being that.
cheers mike
Gaz on NRL360 stated that Barrett is the first to admit that he is not a man management person.
That's why he has Cartwright - so they will be playing for Horse @:D

Barrett will concentrate on attack and the third Assistant Coach the defence.

Fibro Eagle....
Just love it!
Looks like they haven't had an update to the site for a while...
Looks like the website you have when you don't want a website - devoid of anything useful.

We should all put our heads together and submit some ideas to:
[email protected]
Here's an idea for them How's get F,cked sound?

The hand shake is even more disgusting, nauseating and hypocritical when one considers it was Zorba who did most of the criticizing and attacking of Tooves at last weeks board meeting.
Are minutes of board meetings available for viewing by members?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8