Toovey Live stream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RLW 1/08/15
Geoff Toovey’s sacking could end up being a catastrophic mistake.
Few coaches will ever command as much respect at the club than one of their favourite sons and Toovey is showing what he can do with a healthy roster just as he has in his past three seasons. If Trent Barrett gets off to a bad start next season the Manly board will be under immense pressure for sacking Toovey and rightfully

RLW 1/08/15
Geoff Toovey’s sacking could end up being a catastrophic mistake.
Few coaches will ever command as much respect at the club than one of their favourite sons and Toovey is showing what he can do with a healthy roster just as he has in his past three seasons. If Trent Barrett gets off to a bad start next season the Manly board will be under immense pressure for sacking Toovey and rightfully

I just can't get my head around sacking a coach when the team is still in the mix.It's like management doesn't want to succeed.

So in 2016 Manly will have:
PennDarosa
BonanZorba
Little Joe Kelly Cartwright
Baz Cartwright
Hoss Cartwright
Hop (Donny) Sing
I assumed you were referring to Cartwright by his nickname, which is Hoss, not horse. If I assumed wrong - my apologies.

I assumed you were referring to Cartwright by his nickname, which is Hoss, not horse. If I assumed wrong - my apologies.
I was refering to his huuuuuge head, but the Hoss angle reminded me of Bonanza :p

Mystified as to his credentials, as the Titans never thteatened the Comp @:rolleyes:

I was going to kick off a new thread titled " What makes the Penns Tick"
I really am dumbfounded...
We cant disagree that they are great "money" people. You don't get that rich without some smarts.
However, they own one of the best teams in the comp and they have no recognized footy "smarts" at the board level. Their CEO is not a RL person. The District RL presence is not wanted, so where do they get advice? Surely they cant rely on Peters solely for advice! Sounds to me that they wanted a second opinion - enter Fulton. Crap analysis generally leads to crap judgement and coupled with being overly decisive (too quick to make a decision) and failure is certain.
Maybe the Penns have just got egos that make them think they know it all. Oh well, it's their money!

I was refering to his huuuuuge head, but the Hoss angle reminded me of Bonanza :p

Mystified as to his credentials, as the Titans never thteatened the Comp @:rolleyes:
I believe his nickname came from the same character from Bonanza.

Not sure about his credentials either. I think his first couple of seasons at the Titans were good ones for him. He was even being hailed as a good coach. But then the Titans are the Titans and everything eventually goes to sh!t.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6