Toovey Live stream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE now
All new going through this. Tooves is handling it in a great way
Talks about rumours again (shows the players must be impacted by it).
All we can do is to send him out in a good way by winning more games. He was under the impression tooves was going to be here when he was negotiating. He supports the decisions the club makes

Jake T and Blake Leary were there as well...
Conference over now.
For me this was about as good as it could have been for the club where, hopefully, we can now move on with what is left of the season. The shame is that this did not happen a few months ago when the decision was made

In summary
Penn opened it up weeks ago when we were at the bottom of the table the process started as the future did not look good. Tooves as the head of the football was the place where the change needed to be made
They have been talking with him since the start of the year re expectations - penn did not want to speculate on why the decision was made but did allude to decisions in the past that had contributed to this

Also alluded to the press release from yesterday that was from an "emotional place" rather than a business based decision. Emphasized the fact that the FC does not contribute financially to the club
Joe addressed the Albury comment and said that things change as results have not overly improved over time

Penn believed that decisions like hte Glenn call lead to the lack of performance in the finals last year

Wow oh wow. I have just heard Penn and Toovey interviewed.

I am gobsmacked by what Penn said. He was so nervous and with very good reason. He vindicates the decision to let Toovey go by saying it was about results and he alluded to the fact we were 1 and 6 and that we needed to give Toovey time to turn it around, well bugger me, since then its been 6-5 and thats an improvement isnt it?

If the Penn faction had not stuffed up player negotiations we would have been right. The injury toll not stop at round 8 it has been ongoing. There has not been one week this season that we have been at full strength.

Your argument for justifying this is piss weak Penn!

Toovey has more guts in his little finger than you have in your entire body. You have managed to do what no other manager of Manly has done in that you have totally alienated your self from the members and fans who are furious with this.

Toovey will forever be a great and now he deserves to be allowed to recover from this. You have nothing to prove to our members and fans

Foran not attending?
Foran is just ahead of Snake in turfing 2v out.
At least Snake had a familial reason - Foran does not - so glad he picked that basket case Dalai as his next obsession :wondering:

Andrew Webster said on Sportsnight last night, that Foran told everyone who would listen last year, that he does not want to be coached by 2v - ever.:cool:

Penn stating that 2v's decision to not sign Gifty is directly correlated to our performance in the 2014 finals is truly astounding @:mad:
Gifty was out injured since round 7, Choc was suspended, Buhrer and Matty injured from Round 25 - not enough mitigating circumstances? WTF:banghead:

I also do not get their harping on about the Football Club not putting in any monies.:rolleyes:
The Football Club was created by grants from the Leagues Club, and not the other way around.
The demise of the LC was the only reason that a Private Ownership model was required.

The FC is a Shareholder in the Franchise and not an Owner - check the constitution Scotty !
We would be in great strife, if as shareholders we were expected to bail out CBA, Telstra, Rio....

Foran is just ahead of Snake in turfing 2v out.
At least Snake had a familial reason - Foran does not - so glad he picked that basket case Dalai as his next obsession :wondering:

Andrew Webster said on Sportsnight last night, that Foran told everyone who would listen last year, that he does not want to be coached by 2v - ever.:cool:

Penn stating that 2v's decision to not sign Gifty is directly correlated to our performance in the 2014 finals is truly astounding @:mad:
Gifty was out injured since round 7, Choc was suspended, Buhrer and Matty injured from Round 25 - not enough mitigating circumstances? WTF:banghead:

I also do not get their harping on about the Football Club not putting in any monies.:rolleyes:
The Football Club was created by grants from the Leagues Club, and not the other way around.
The demise of the LC was the only reason that a Private Ownership model was required.

The FC is a Shareholder in the Franchise and not an Owner - check the constitution Scotty !
We would be in great strife, if as shareholders we were expected to bail out CBA, Telstra, Rio....
Their arguments for justifying this are very flimsy and piss weak. It is a snow job and I do not buy it one bit! Its done now and we have to get on with life but this is a low point in our clubs history!

I cannot stand the Penn family, I don't feel as though they have the clubs best interest in mind.

Does Toovey have a Twitter account or some way to send message of support?

I have to say I would love to see Toovs coach a rival club.
Being unselfish, I think he has a lot to offer the game and is a leader. I would much rather he utilise his talents and develop a winning team than sit around in the background and waste away. I am sure he would have success and he bloody deserves it!
NYEagle

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8