Tooves gone from 2016

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you Geoff you were a great servant and you always be a Manly legend. Nothing can ever change that !

However I am very excited about the 2016 season and what TB can bring to the table. Remember Robinson, Maguire and Green were no names as well and now coach arguably the best three teams in the comp.

We needed change and I think the master plan of making Manly a force once again is well and truly on its way. Good luck to TB and his staff and as Manly supporter for 50years will always support them regardless who is the coach !

Thank you Geoff you were a great servant and you always be a Manly legend. Nothing can ever change that !

However I am very excited about the 2016 season and what TB can bring to the table. Remember Robinson, Maguire and Green were no names as well and now coach arguably the best three teams in the comp.

We needed change and I think the master plan of making Manly a force once again is well and truly on its way. Good luck to TB and his staff and as Manly supporter for 50years will always support them regardless who is the coach !
Both Robinson and Maguire were Head Coaches in the UK Super League, Barrett has no such track record.

Yeah i know Bozo doesn't ditch his bum boys

Look at Gidley,Mitchell Pearce and other gronks he continually selects for NSW

Bozo has been the link between the NSW decade of failed

Bozo's track record speaks for itself, as a coach and as an administrator. I don't think he alone was responsible for Gidley being continually selected (nor for the inexplicable choices to play him at 5/8 and fullback when he was a utility), nor is he solely responsible for Pearce continually ending up in the blues side.

His tendency towards nepotism is what I'm concerned by.

It's a yucky feeling seeing Manly "management" reading out Tooveys list of achievements.
People like Joe Kelly and Penn should not be allowed to utter his name, let alone read out what he has acheived.

I'm glad there is no presss conference. What a waste of time that would be given this is an important week for Manly to prepare for the Broncos game on the back of a confidence building win. I bet Toovey wanted no part of it.

Bozo's track record speaks for itself, as a coach and as an administrator. I don't think he alone was responsible for Gidley being continually selected (nor for the inexplicable choices to play him at 5/8 and fullback when he was a utility), nor is he solely responsible for Pearce continually ending up in the blues side.

His tendency towards nepotism is what I'm concerned by.
What about his Peter Sharp masterstroke?

All I can say is :party::party::party::party::party::party: well done Penn you didn't bow to the pressure just because you are a club legend doesn't mean you are entitled to special treatment.
Just found out...his real name is Scott Penn. It all makes sense now.
Also found out that he has a penis shaped like a pistol grip.

Last edited:

Club Announcement on Geoff Toovey

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have met with Geoff Toovey and mutually agreed that he will remain as coach until the end of the 2015 season.

The club will honour Toovey’s contract in full until the end of the 2016 season.

Former St George-Illawarra, NSW Origin and Australian Test five-eighth Trent Barrett will be the new Sea Eagles coach for the next three years from 2016.

To read more CLICK HERE.

Regards,

Membership Team
Is this REALLY how it was announced? From the "membership team"?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6