Too Boo or not Too Boo ... Lattrell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is Booing Latrell okay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bloody love Latrell! Cheeky as all get out, loves every minute, and talent to burn.
You want a grubby player, you can have JWH and that criminal they've got for pennies.
That Radley is a bugger thug than Latrell!!!

Last edited:
Anyone that gives it to those Roosters is good by me. If you call him a thug then what’s Radley? I have zero sympathy for any Roosters!
Yes, I recall Robo saying he was happy with his players playing on the edge, regarding their aggression, not sure it went all that well for them today, poor refereeing aside.

Lattrell Mitchel is fat and lazy .... what a useless waste of a football jersey ...

Dylan Edwards .. 25 runs for 246m

Slob Mitchell .. 7 runs for 55m

Lattrell Mitchel is fat and lazy .... what a useless waste of a football jersey ...

Meanwhile, Turbo lounging around the Amalfi Coast
Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 10.47.02 am.png

Running metres are one of the most overrated stats in the game.Not saying Edwards and Tedesco are overrated but those stats are misleading.Tedesco gets high running metres because he touches the ball a lot and at times,stifles his teams attack and in Edwards case,whilst he does do lots of heavy lifting in the middle of the park,his kick returns are helped by his strong forward pack and Clearys great kicking game.Take the first game of the year for e.g.Manly were starting their sets on or near their try line and DCE was having to kick long from his own 20-30.Edwards was collecting the ball on his 20 or 30 and was running about 20-30 before a Manly defender even touched him.Now Manly weren’t the best example given how poor they are,but this was a regular occurrence for Edwards/Penrith all season

The Riff took care of him, not sure what minute it was, mid first half, they got him, gang tackled him in a bone crusher, he didn‘t seem overly keen to get involved from that point on, they rattled him.

Dylan on the other hand was bashed from pillar to post all game and just keep turning up. Heard the commentary say he holds all the fitness records out at Penrith, his effort every game is outstanding. His very unlucky there is such a talented bunch playing in the No 1 jumper as far as rep honours go.

Last edited:
Running metres are one of the most overrated stats in the game.Not saying Edwards and Tedesco are overrated but those stats are misleading.Tedesco gets high running metres because he touches the ball a lot and at times,stifles his teams attack and in Edwards case,whilst he does do lots of heavy lifting in the middle of the park,his kick returns are helped by his strong forward pack and Clearys great kicking game.Take the first game of the year for e.g.Manly were starting their sets on or near their try line and DCE was having to kick long from his own 20-30.Edwards was collecting the ball on his 20 or 30 and was running about 20-30 before a Manly defender even touched him.Now Manly weren’t the best example given how poor they are,but this was a regular occurrence for Edwards/Penrith all season

Mate ... even with public holiday loading and 3 coupons .. Mitchell complete lack of work can't be discounted...

There is no explanation on this planet capable of exonerating a fat slob that stands behind his line and can only find 7 occassions in 80 minutes to touch the ball, given that as fullback most of those were kicked to him, and where he had no choice but to run..

Where as Edward's found 25 occassions to get involved ..

The run meters are just a product of effort ..

Mate ... even with public holiday loading and 3 coupons .. Mitchell complete lack of work can't be discounted...

There is no explanation on this planet capable of exonerating a fat slob that stands behind his line and can only find 7 occassions in 80 minutes to touch the ball, given that as fullback most of those were kicked to him, and where he had no choice but to run..

Where as Edward's found 25 occassions to get involved ..

The run meters are just a product of effort ..
Yeah I wasn’t absolving Latrell,he just doesn’t get involved like most fullbacks do,just highlighting that that stat is overrated.Maybe Souths want him to play like that most weeks and save himself for the big games,obviously not last night though.Souths fortunes rely on Latrell being either not injured or interested,last night appeared to be the latter

After watching the match last night I got to thinking: if I had the choice of any fullback in the comp who would it be. Here are my rankings. It would be interesting to view yours:
1. Turbo (obviously biased here, and that's providing he was injury free)
2. Teddy
3. Edwards (he has been amazing this season)
4. Pap smear
5. Latrene (he can certainly kick goals; 21 in a row I believe)
6. Pongy
7. Walsh
8. Kennedy

After watching the match last night I got to thinking: if I had the choice of any fullback in the comp who would it be. Here are my rankings. It would be interesting to view yours:
1. Turbo (obviously biased here, and that's providing he was injury free)
2. Teddy
3. Edwards (he has been amazing this season)
4. Pap smear
5. Latrene (he can certainly kick goals; 21 in a row I believe)
6. Pongy
7. Walsh
8. Kennedy
Good , No love for The King !?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7