Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heaps of time to recover before Round 1 - let's not send for the Plastic Screen and the Green Dream just yet.

Get back soon champ.
I'm irritated by it but yes, he would not be a happy vegemite right now. We know he'll put in the hard work again to try and get it right and hopefully he'll heal well. But geeeeeeeez ......

And Yes the Club will tell us he will be out for around 2-4 weeks and it ends up being 8 -10 weeks. ! We are notorious for getting time frames around injuries completely wrong !

A slight hamstring injury will be 3 - 4 weeks, that would be kind news....this is depressing news and at first thought it had to be April 1st or some sick joke.
Thing is if it was slowing down and a sudden sniper attack like the Souths game returning the ball without a defender near him....can often be worse, so expecting ordinary news.
Either way it's getting ridiculous and Weekes is the man to give a shot if out - not Garrick.

My gut feeling said there was always a fear of this happening. He's an uncertain element in Manly's future. This is why Manly must re sign young Weekes immediately. He's no Turbo but he's a good prospect for fullback and we need that back up seriously

My gut feeling said there was always a fear of this happening. He's an uncertain element in Manly's future. This is why Manly must re sign young Weekes immediately. He's no Turbo but he's a good prospect for fullback and we need that back up seriously
Certainly Weekes should be getting in some serious practice as a number 14 option. He'd have to be considered anytime Turbo is playing.

bart-cupcake.gif

I don't care that it's happened at this stage of the off-season and he may well be back for the first round. That's not the elephant in the room. There is obviously something horribly incongruent between Turbo's biomechanics and the demands of the game. And I'm not even touching the psycho-emotional aspects. I can't see this being any different for as long as he continues to play, without some drastic change in how he builds, trains and uses his body.

How about carving off a big piece of juicy christmas ham and strapping it to the back of his thighs? Can't hurt - possibly the hamstrings would absorb the goodness.

How about carving off a big piece of juicy christmas ham and strapping it to the back of his thighs? Can't hurt - possibly the hamstrings would absorb the goodness.

We don't need to be tempting The Shu with any meaty goodness, especially after he just lost all that puppy fat.

Was Rd 6 return in 2021 after the Corso/Bathroom fiasco. This'll be similar I'm betting. Let's hope the end of season result is similar to 2021 then only 1 step better.

Any other player, 4-8 weeks would look good. But it's Tommy. It'll be worse than that, and when he does come back he'll likely do it again. If he doesn't do the hammy, it'll be something else.

We're at the point where it's safest to assume he won't be in the team. If he is, it's a bonus. Poor old Seibold will be ****ting himself.

One great year that occurred in-between injuries. It's not just the number of hammy injuries now. It's also concerning it or they are going snap from such innocuous actions.

USA. Couple of years off? Can't just keep doing the same old same here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4