Tommy T Injured - usa bound

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Time to move on and have a different attitude. He who shan't be named to now be referred too as Tommy Who? Kaeo Weekes is our no 1.

I'm already concerned we haven't announced Kaeos extension.

But after today it's like **** me, how much are we negotiating over. Big Tony. You know what you need to do. Please get the job done.

saw this on twitter
I don’t take any credit for it

Surely the Sea Eagles have a template by now. Manly fans have been left ________ after Tom Trbojevic injured his __________ at pre-season training. He's expected to miss _________ months. Honestly, the bloke seems absolutely luckless of late.

Any other player, 4-8 weeks would look good. But it's Tommy. It'll be worse than that, and when he does come back he'll likely do it again. If he doesn't do the hammy, it'll be something else.

We're at the point where it's safest to assume he won't be in the team. If he is, it's a bonus. Poor old Seibold will be ****ting himself.
I wonder if Siebold may consider releasing him? He may have a completely different attitude towards putting up with such unreliability?

Im Tommys biggest fan.

But im a bigger Sea Eagles fan.

We need to start spending a million a season somewhere else. He's played something like 60% of total possible games and something like 45% in the last few years. Its just not bang for buck. And im sorry to tell you all, 6 hamsting injuries so far, they are never going to get better. Scar tissue on scar tissue on scar tissue. It doesnt get any worse.

Sadly, I think Tommy’s had his career highlight with that 2021 season. I don’t know if he will overcome the ongoing injuries (odds against it), or if he will fade as one of those extraordinary talents that never quite achieved the potential threatened. It’s really quite sad from a football perspective, but gauging by the quality of that family, I’d expect Tommy will find great success and value in life after footy.

I wonder if Siebold may consider releasing him? He may have a completely different attitude towards putting up with such unreliability?
The thing is, he's too good to cut loose. The potential upside of a fit and firing Tommy is massive. He's also as maroon and white as they come - born and bred in the area, local boy made good, etc. Not sticking by him would be a PR nightmare. There's really no choice but to cross fingers (your own, not Tommy's - his would probably break) and hope for the best.

There are far more valuable (in $ terms) athletes in other sports around the world, so we just need to find out who treats them when they have similar issues - and then just hope we haven't left it too late.

How do you propose the club “release him”??
Offer him to another club that would be interested in taking him on?

Haven’t we seen enough broken and adjusted contracts to understand this is a pretty straight-forward occurrence. I’m also sure there are plenty of clubs out there willing to gamble on Turbo.

The thing is, he's too good to cut loose. The potential upside of a fit and firing Tommy is massive. He's also as maroon and white as they come - born and bred in the area, local boy made good, etc. Not sticking by him would be a PR nightmare. There's really no choice but to cross fingers (your own, not Tommy's - his would probably break) and hope for the best.
Maybe Tommy needs to get on the Teddy diet/regime! He also was luckless with injuries in his early years so whatever he is doing now seems to be working! Might be worth a phone call!

Could be a blessing in disguise. I mean this guy is our Steve Austin and needs to be surrounded by the best minds in the medical game to keep him on the field. The new dream coaching team now knows how fragile he appears to be. I remember when teddy was younger he too had a horrible few years with injuries but the Roosters poured a lot of money and effort into him to keep him on the field…and it worked. So the same needs to happen with Tom…

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7