Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Makes three howling mistakes a game. And we complain about Keppie dropping it once a game.....it'd be carnage.

Talented player but we already have a rocks and diamonds " game breaker"

Really would not be able to find a spot for him now , Saab and Paulo and even Tui who has been going well lately wingers . Faulalo quite promising as well if able to be kept in the system . Garrick likely to be given a crack in the centres with Koula.
May be a better proposition then Talau but would no doubt expect a little bit more coin then he may be on and opportunity even if he was entertaining the prospect of returning to League , let alone Manly.
Only really wing or possibly centre towards the end of his previous Manly stint , not much incentive or mutual interest now one would expect

No, but he won't break the bank either I don't imagine.
A lot of water has flowed under the bridge since he left us, not a big fan on bringing ex players back after spending so much time playing elsewhere. I remember at the time he left us, and thought union would probably suit his game, rather than the weekly grind of the NRL.

A lot of water has flowed under the bridge since he left us, not a big fan on bringing ex players back after spending so much time playing elsewhere. I remember at the time he left us, and thought union would probably suit his game, rather than the weekly grind of the NRL.
Fair points mate. I just think if we can get him at the right price it will create more depth and competition for spots. The Roosters have made these kind of depth signings for years.

It beats the sh1t out of signing Woods and Cooper Johns types.

So we want to sign a player who can not even make the wallabies?

And what we clearly need is another mid range outside back and not forward depth? Especially one that will be on more than just “base” money.

Assume that one poster in particular is advocating for him to be signed as they are especially happy with our current forward roster including a certain low cost experienced front rower

Really would not be able to find a spot for him now , Saab and Paulo and even Tui who has been going well lately wingers . Faulalo quite promising as well if able to be kept in the system . Garrick likely to be given a crack in the centres with Koula.
May be a better proposition then Talau but would no doubt expect a little bit more coin then he may be on and opportunity even if he was entertaining the prospect of returning to League , let alone Manly.
Only really wing or possibly centre towards the end of his previous Manly stint , not much incentive or mutual interest now one would expect
We seriously do not need to be throwing away more money on another fill in back with suspect defence. We've just invested in a couple newbies for next year and we have a couple of good prospects we could be developing. It is the forwards we need to be focussing on.

So we want to sign a player who can not even make the wallabies?

And what we clearly need is another mid range outside back and not forward depth? Especially one that will be on more than just “base” money.

Assume that one poster in particular is advocating for him to be signed as they are especially happy with our current forward roster including a certain low cost experienced front rower
We definitely need another prop forward, I agree with you there.

And I don't mind keeping Woods if he fills that last man up role.

I wouldn't be happy if we signed Wright on big money.

We have played several guys who couldn't get a start anywhere else including teams who sit at the bottom of this year's ladder. So, the fact Wright can't get a game at the Wallabies doesn't really bother me at all. I guess it all depends on how much space we have in the cap. But if we can get another decent prop and Tom Wright, I think that will only strengthen our squad.

Just my opinion mate.

We seriously do not need to be throwing away more money on another fill in back with suspect defence. We've just invested in a couple newbies for next year and we have a couple of good prospects we could be developing. It is the forwards we need to be focussing on.
We definitely need another solid middle forward.

I think we have the nucleus of a strong pack if,

Paseka continues to develop
Keppie is retained and develops further
Haumole plays consistently
Jake moves to prop
Aloiai improves
Bullemore plays as an impact bench prop
Ben T continues to develop
Josh Schuster regains his 2021 form
Matterson goes to lock
Toff is used as depth
Condon is used as depth