Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rugby suits Tom Wright a lot better than league. Less workload. League you have to be perfect at the back. It's a different game. I bemoaned his loss at the time (and yes fk you Barrett), but we couldn't have kept him cap wise and I prefer Saab and Garrick on the wings (think they are doing a great job) ... Turbo at FB also superior. Our back three are better tacklers and stronger coming out of trouble. Perhaps we could have made Wright work at 6 but this point is now moot...

Rugby suits Tom Wright a lot better than league. Less workload. League you have to be perfect at the back. It's a different game. I bemoaned his loss at the time (and yes fk you Barrett), but we couldn't have kept him cap wise and I prefer Saab and Garrick on the wings (think they are doing a great job) ... Turbo at FB also superior. Our back three are better tacklers and stronger coming out of trouble. Perhaps we could have made Wright work at 6 but this point is now moot...

Imo he would have been a gun centre by around 2020 and one of the best now.
Unfortunately we had a coach that couldn't coach.

Not sure of this 'source', but back in May he re-signed with the Brumbies until 2025.

I never saw enough in him when he last played for us to make me think he was anything special. I don't want us signing any more average players. I don't follow rugby, never watched a game in my life but if he's a poor defender there then God help us if he ever did return.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8