Tom Trbojevic destined to be one of the greats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agreed. How can you possibly pick a player in first grade who has only played Under 17 football, who missed the entire 2018 season with injury, and who is going to take time to recover?
Brad Fittler, Michael Hancock, Tim Brasher... to name but a few.

Agreed. How can you possibly pick a player in first grade who has only played Under 17 football, who missed the entire 2018 season with injury, and who is going to take time to recover?
In an ideal world... you bring him in slowly... Turbo is another young one who made the jump, and Ponga is another... he might end up killing it, and he may not... but if he has glaringly obvious potential, which he most definitely does, and his coach/teammates are saying that he’s ready, then what’s the problem? Surely they are in the perfect position to make such an important call on whether or not the kid plays.

Brad Fittler, Michael Hancock, Tim Brasher... to name but a few.
Anyone from this Century? It's a very different game today compared to the 80's.
You also missed the fact that he did not play last year, if any of the players you mentioned had done that I doubt they would have made their way into a professional team, even back then.

Anyone from this Century? It's a very different game today compared to the 80's.
You also missed the fact that he did not play last year, if any of the players you mentioned had done that I doubt they would have made their way into a professional team, even back then.
The amusing Muzz . You tell em luv !!!

I was paying you a complement on your post !

Mitchell Pearce and Benji Marshall we’re both 18 when they debuted... I get your point Muzz... however, if Des Hasler and senior Manly players, along with the coaching staff, all give him the green light, then there HAS to be a valid reason for doing so. He may not even be there, but IF he is, I will be extremely excited by the prospect of him playing.

64328685_10156530808372947_2470185173971369984_n.jpg

He has this ability to go into super turbo charge mode and just starts wreakin havoc. I remember a game we lost againts the tigers last year when he flipped the switch and almost won us the game single handily. He charged it up im that second half there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8