Todd Carney Combined Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Did Todd Carney deserve to be sacked over his latest faux pas

• Yes

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 76 56.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
From Daily Telly

Raiders fansite The Greenhouse is behind the rally cry, throwing up a post on the reader forum earlier today urging fans to back Carney.

That thread was later deleted - but the damage was done.

"I can't imagine why this thread would have been deleted ... I thought it showed a great sense of humour and fun," a serial poster nicknamed "Clinton Schifcofske" wrote.

"Dean Lance" responded: "It was starting to get attention from people outside the greenhouse."

Schifcofske added: "So what? There's nothing illegal about what's going on and it's all in good fun. If the DT want to run a blatantly unscientific poll and it get skewed by the Greenhouse, where's the harm?

"I understand that we're all taking the GH nice and seriously these days, but surely that doesn't have to be at the expense of having a little fun with something like this?"

Not that it ended there. Schifcofske continued: "Besides, now someone's pushing Braith Anasta instead, and we're going to be stuck with HIM as the best footballer in the country. Much better if we hijack it for outselves."

To which Lance replied: "Can't let Anasta win. Everyone knows what to do. I am still voting a lot."

Matabele link said:
so we've established the vote is Byso proof.

Yes you can obviously get around it and vote more regularly by using other methods. But really who could be stuffed?..... Except for a select few here ;)

From CW's comment one would assume that he thought you could simply keep voting. Without using other methods to trick the system.

byso link said:
Yes you can obviously get around it and vote more regularly by using other methods. But really who could be stuffed?.....

Yeah, far more fun to needle people with banal and peurile nonsense.

from what i have seen of canberra at canberra i have to say he should have been the NSW half back. if canberra can start to win away from canberra i rate them highly... surprisnly

yeah but carney can pass... though after watching canberra tonite, they lose nothing with having campese as there primary play maker. We should sign campese (i know i say that after 1 good performance tonite)

Well by the looks of it we don't need either, although i saw Campese having a great game, and Carney...well, he was 99% with us until he got roped in to staying:
Orford
Bailey
Hodgkinson (drunk spelling)
Lyon (if needed)
plus the kids from the U20's team...

oh well, we'll be fine for years  ;D

Nah - don't want that trouble maker at Manly.
I work with a woman who is the mother-in-law of a current Raiders 1st Grade Player and she told me the "true" story of what happened at All Bar Nun! Dirty, dirty man....

Well how about you tell us of the alleged story. I'm sure we all have our ideas of what went on though!!

How much did he pay Tilse's mate to change his story and drop the charges. Makes Irwin's story a whole lot more credible doesn't it?

I would be treading on very thin ice by writing on a public forum about those events........

I see that the Raiders are going to stand him down for the remainder of the year to get assistance with his issues or if he doesn't like that idea - rip up his contract!

The Australian had an article on it though.

The victim apparently said he slipped over as he attempted to move away from Carney. He alleged that then, as he was lying on the ground, Carney continued to urinate on him, hitting him on the neck and head. In his statement to the Raiders and police, he said when he told Carney to stop, the Raiders half abused him and continued.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24078606-5012431,00.html

Carney should atttnd the annual sleaze ball.  That is the sort of behaviour that happens there.   

Dodged a bullet with that fukcwit. If the idiot can get his act together he could hold down the NSW No 6 for a long time, cant see it happening though. the guy is a dumb fukc and will end up in another country, hopefully a bali prison next to Chapelle.

Tilse's mate must be gay to let a bloke piss on him and not get up and plant one on Carney's jaw. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8