To doggies supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
unless there is 64 of him, my guess is simon64 is only one person.

Hi doggy supporters who read this.

Here's a big hug!

globaleagle said:

Here's a big hug!

Don't hug them, they'll stick a knife in you if you let them get that close.

globaleagle said:

Here's a big hug!

There is only one of me and my only regret is that I may have been a bit over the top and offended some of the women and children.

Its only because its the Scumdogs. I've seen Manly lose plenty of times and am always pretty pragmatic about it.

But losing to those immoral cheats and that turncoat Hasler is about as much as I can take.

Cameron said:
Just keep reporting then guys. Get their accounts suspended

Just on mr invisable he is stiring up s**t over at the kennel about our bad crowd behavior last night when he wasn't even at the game. Apparently his ban is lifted tomorrow can I suggest we ignore his posts however every time he posts use the report button. If we all do that I'm sure our great moderators will act.

Well thats a nice little crusade you have going there Cam. Telling others here to report someone before even knowing if their post contravenes the sites terms & conditions.

So you think its OK to create a sh!tstorm of work for mods here in your pursuit of having all non manly fans banned.

Jatz Crackers said:
Cameron said:
Just keep reporting then guys. Get their accounts suspended

Just on mr invisable he is stiring up s**t over at the kennel about our bad crowd behavior last night when he wasn't even at the game. Apparently his ban is lifted tomorrow can I suggest we ignore his posts however every time he posts use the report button. If we all do that I'm sure our great moderators will act.

Well thats a nice little crusade you have going there Cam. Telling others here to report someone before even knowing if their post contravenes the sites terms & conditions.

So you think its OK to create a sh!tstorm of work for mods here in your pursuit of having all non manly fans banned.
Jatz jatz jatz

Firstly buddy you and the guys have done a great job keeping the filth out of the forum this week. You guys have been super proactive and the forum even after the loss is pretty tame.

Mr I is a **** stirer so I was merely in an open and honest way urging posters not to bite but simply report his filth. Sorry if it offended buddy.

I say let them off, they will inevitably embarrass themselves. I have to laugh at they actually believe they have the GF won already. I can see them crashing and burning much the same as the Roosters when Brian Smith took over. That was all Sunshine and Lollypops then they lost the GF in 2010 and back to reality the following seasons. The players they have are over exceeding their skill level and Reynolds will be a myth next season.

Parra and the Raiders did a similar run in previous years and look at how that worked out. Still pretenders not premiers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6