To doggies supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
panash said:
I don't understand why you people are wasting your time on complementing that scum team , coach & club !!!
Who ever is part of this thread is disgusting

Have you forgotten all week how that scum coach & team wanted these win so bad !! Anmd your applauding them. Honestly you fans make me sick , the boys havnt even taken their boots off and your going " great game doggies " who gives a f ##k about them.

You think if we had won they be saying how great we were on the pit of a forum

WAKE UP !!

Now go back to your room, maybe one day you can chat with the grownups.

It shows how much we need Brett. I'm not gonna bag whare but Brett doesn't make that sort of mistake.

Get em all fit and start winning real soon and we can still do this.

As for Ben cummins and suttor there's words I could use for those inept clowns but jatz, Manlybacker and jethro would tear me a new one :d

Very proud of the effort

ManlyBacker said:
panash said:
I don't understand why you people are wasting your time on complenting that scum team , coach & club !!!
Who ever is part of this thread is disgusting

Have you forgotten all week how that scum coach & team wanted these win so bad !! Anmd your applauding them. Honestly you fans make me sick , the boys havnt even taken their boots off and your going " great game doggies " who gives a f ##k about them.

You think if we had won they be saying how great we were on the pit of a forum

WAKE UP !!

panash, you are the worst sort of troll. Keep the dribble up and you are gone. I can't believe this site has allowed your obvious baits to continue but I must be feeling generous. Go back to the Kennel. I know you are one, most everyone else knows you are one.

I'll add to that - I get perverse pleasure from the fact you would malign your own team so regularly to ingratiate yourself here. Keep it up.

Guys I'm not sure if I understand. You think o go for the dogs ??? Oh please if that's so that is truly insulting !! Sometimes I think I hate the dogs weekly more than I love manly. Not that I have to prove myself but I have photos with Kevin Iro , Matty ridge , toovey , mestrov and also scum DES.

If you feel you have to ban me go ahead !! But please not because you think I follow those scum of a club !! Just for the record I agree with everything Cameron has posted this week

Pm if there is an issue still

panash said:
Guys I'm not sure if I understand. You think o go for the dogs ??? Oh please if that's so that is truly insulting !! Sometimes I think I hate the dogs weekly more than I love manly. Not that I have to prove myself but I have photos with Kevin Iro , Matty ridge , toovey , mestrov and also scum DES.

I know this will be boring for genuine Manly fans, but just go play PM ping-pong with cliffylyons. Thank you.

Very gutsy effort by the Dogs. Well done to them. They deserved their win. Our boys never stopped trying. Our attack seems to be lacking any structure when we get into attacking positions on the field.

Lacking a bit of confidence, and need our big guns to put a few games together to get our combinations sharper. In saying that we had 5 linebreaks to 2.

Still think we've got their measure come finals time.

ManlyBacker said:
panash said:

I know this will be boring for genuine Manly fans, but just go play PM ping-pong with cliffylyons. Thank you.

Well I don't want to play ping pong with anyone. Your the one that started making direct personal statements that are not true !!

It seems that I'm more upset & disappointed losing to the dogs tonight than others !!

There was a real effort from the boys tonight.

I am hoarse from screaming and am filthy we got beaten. I can't begin to describe how much I hate the Scumdogs.

And I still haven't changed my opinion of T-Rex. But I bet Des knows how to get the best out of him. He will be a different player next year.

Have a glass of milk and chill out until the dust settles guys

Daniel said:
Have a glass of milk and chill out until the dust settles guys
I don't think there's alot to get worked up about the top 4 is still in reach. We just gotta get Brett fit.

Umm, I think some are missing the point. Whether we showed guts and determination or otherwise, it's another two points we'll never get back. What if next week we play well again, but lose? We need the competition points, and nothing more.

To dogs fans, eat a bag of dicks.
Go down to Cronulla and start another riot with the Shire Nazis. It might take a few out on both sides.

Good to see that dogs fan that killed the bloke in the cross and his mate are in gaol. How did the rest of them get out to go to Brookie?

@_CaptainKickass
The cold hard truth is they filled The Shire cast with ****tards from Brookvale Oval. No wonder the actual Shire is pissed off !

@_CaptainKickass
@teenah_86 @CBBSupporter Wife took the boy to Manly once without my knowledge when he was 2. He was there 5mins & took a dump on the beach !

Yep... Berks, I was thinking that the usual dogs dim wits were uncharacteristically quiet but that sort of trailer trash BS is typical of their supporters.

Just keep reporting then guys. Get their accounts suspended

Just on mr invisable he is stiring up **** over at the kennel about our bad crowd behavior last night when he wasn't even at the game. Apparently his ban is lifted tomorrow can I suggest we ignore his posts however every time he posts use the report button. If we all do that I'm sure our great moderators will act.

Cameron said:
Just keep reporting then guys. Get their accounts suspended

Just on mr invisable he is stiring up s**t over at the kennel about our bad crowd behavior last night when he wasn't even at the game. Apparently his ban is lifted tomorrow can I suggest we ignore his posts however every time he posts use the report button. If we all do that I'm sure our great moderators will act.

Hahahaha Cam. **** that, get the criminal back now.

He can thank me for his weekly dole payments.

Cameron said:
Just on mr invisable he is stiring up s**t over at the kennel about our bad crowd behavior last night when he wasn't even at the game. Apparently his ban is lifted tomorrow can I suggest we ignore his posts however every time he posts use the report button. If we all do that I'm sure our great moderators will act.
Cameron maybe there was an issue with crowd behaviour. See
http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-A-public-apology?pid=429998#pid429998
It's not always the case that all things Manly are virtuous and pure - and vice versa.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4