To doggies supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Well done. Great game, let's hope we meet in the Grand Final.

The best game I've seen in a long time.

Yep it was lost in those first 10 minutes when we had all the ball and position and couldn't convert it. They get down our end and get a gift try. We score first tonight and we win I feel

clontaago said:
And big wraps to josh Reynolds, he has improved out of sight

He has had some great games this year. Tonight he took diving to an olympic level and must have been coached by Ennis. He either has a fragile body or he is soft :)

They were better served by their bench even though we had two more players.

Yep he took a magic dive but he is certainly not on his pat Malone there. He definitely has to be in contention for NSW next year.

Dyami said:
clontaago said:

I think NSW could look at him next year and get Hasler to coach the Blues.

I always suspected you were a closet doggie. The jibes at Snake with his contract review and now this. Sneaky.

How good has Graham been this year? One of the best buys I have seen. Bastard. haha

I don't understand why you people are wasting your time on complementing that scum team , coach & club !!!
Who ever is part of this thread is disgusting

Have you forgotten all week how that scum coach & team wanted these win so bad !! Anmd your applauding them. Honestly you fans make me sick , the boys havnt even taken their boots off and your going " great game doggies " who gives a f ##k about them.

You think if we had won they be saying how great we were on the pit of a forum

WAKE UP !!

panash said:
I don't understand why you people are wasting your time on complenting that scum team , coach & club !!!
Who ever is part of this thread is disgusting

Have you forgotten all week how that scum coach & team wanted these win so bad !! Anmd your applauding them. Honestly you fans make me sick , the boys havnt even taken their boots off and your going " great game doggies " who gives a f ##k about them.

You think if we had won they be saying how great we were on the pit of a forum

WAKE UP !!

panash, you are the worst sort of troll. Keep the dribble up and you are gone. I can't believe this site has allowed your obvious baits to continue but I must be feeling generous. Go back to the Kennel. I know you are one, most everyone else knows you are one.

I'll add to that - I get perverse pleasure from the fact you would malign your own team so regularly to ingratiate yourself here. Keep it up.

ManlyBacker said:
Dyami said:
clontaago said:

I think NSW could look at him next year and get Hasler to coach the Blues.

I always suspected you were a closet doggie. The jibes at Snake with his contract review and now this. Sneaky.

Geez mate NSW need a halfback and decent coach as for Snake in all honestly I was informed that negotiations were over,anyway I have sponsored him for the next two seasons, I hope he is bloody staying.

Sorry guys I can't agree I thought Manly were really ordinary in the 1st half. When was the last time we played at Brookie & were held to nil at half time?? Improved 2nd half, especially in defence but our last tackle options were not those of a top 4 team.

CB had very committed defence tonight. 2 tries off kicks & a gift wrapped try thanks to Whare.

I watched the game at the ground perhaps it looked better in TV. Gutted...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7