Post-Game Discussion Titans v Manly [Round 22, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Titans
Vs
Sea Eagles
44 Cbus Super Stadium
14 Aug 2022 16:05
80th minute

Match Stats

Essential game for Manly to beat the last placed team so Manly has a tiny hope of playing in the Semi Finals….& DCE is the worst player on the pitch. 😂
Another game goes by & it’s proven once again that Foran is a way better half that DCE. Remind me again which half is staying & which is leaving.
Only a self harming club does’t know how mediocre-bad DCE is.

It’s literally impossible to be competitive when a huge chunk of your salary cap is taken up by a complete mediocre in DCE, which denies the club any serious chance Of signing needed players.

And all of this is completely undermining Turbo’s legacy & Manly’s chances of winning anything even when Turbo is fit.
Silly clown club. Turbo is the best talent in the NRL in decades, but DCE is going to waste that talent. I hate the club‘a mis-leadership & Des for that.

Absolutely crap , worse than that i had to watch with a Parra supporter , even though they got beaten at least it was by a top 8 side not the spoon holders , i have to be honest i gave up watching us self destruct , so much on the line and we turn in a game like that totally unacceptable.
And .................. nope i cant even go there , wonder where the end of year trip is tro ?
Im hoping to the training ground

Essential game for Manly to beat the last placed team so Manly has a tiny hope of playing in the Semi Finals….& DCE is the worst player on the pitch. 😂
Another game goes by & it’s proven once again that Foran is a way better half that DCE. Remind me again which half is staying & which is leaving.
Only a self harming club does’t know how mediocre-bad DCE is.

It’s literally impossible to be competitive when a huge chunk of your salary cap is taken up by a complete mediocre in DCE, which denies the club any serious chance Of signing needed players.

And all of this is completely undermining Turbo’s legacy & Manly’s chances of winning anything even when Turbo is fit.
Silly clown club. Turbo is the best talent in the NRL in decades, but DCE is going to waste that talent. I hate the club‘a mis-leadership & Des for that.
I think that’s a good point re turbo. He is a chance to go down as one of the all time best players to never see premiership success if this team keeps regressing the way it is. It’s not fair on him. I know he’s been injured a fair bit but we need to surround him with a capable team and team leadership that can win games with him there, but also win when he is injured. He must feel let down by the team sometimes.

I worry that Turbo will have his injury problems whilst ever he is playing RL. Someone who has seen him play since he was young told me he was regularly injured at that age. He is built for speed, not for bumpy conditions.
I'm now convinced that DCE has had his time at Manly -- certainly as captain -- but at least he gets onto the field for almost every match. Having an expensive Turbo in the garage is what hurts us the most.
Obviously we'll have to see if he overcomes injuries in 2023, but if not then we are in real trouble for the length of his contract.

Interesting press conference. We were Bad, DCE says we'll work on it for next week.

Sorry DCE - the horse has bolted, next week is to late. 19 from 38 completions is B grade.

Only thing he said that was right was that he needed to have a close look at his own game. BTW can we get a refund on his match payment from yesterday?

I worry that Turbo will have his injury problems whilst ever he is playing RL. Someone who has seen him play since he was young told me he was regularly injured at that age. He is built for speed, not for bumpy conditions.
I'm now convinced that DCE has had his time at Manly -- certainly as captain -- but at least he gets onto the field for almost every match. Having an expensive Turbo in the garage is what hurts us the most.
Obviously we'll have to see if he overcomes injuries in 2023, but if not then we are in real trouble for the length of his contract.
Maybe his future is in the centres?

Sea Eagles utility Dylan Walker has been charged with a Careless High Tackle on Titan Jojo Fifita following Sunday's clash on the Gold Coast.

The Grade One offence will result in a $750 fine with an early guilty plea, increasing to $1000 if Walker fights the charge and is unsuccessful at the judiciary.

a-pol-logeez if posted

Just once I'd like to hear DCE own his errors with a gut type response. Maybe get a bit angry about his mistakes and show us fans that he's hurting about our situation. He's probably a top bloke but his measured responses leave me flat. I'm not sure how Jake would go as captain but I admire how he wears his heart on his sleeve. Something needs to be done because at the moment it feels like our team has no heart.
It's really interesting to watch DCE in the pressers because it's completely opposite to how he actually plays on the field. Jekyll & Hyde. I'd like to see more of his measured strategic awareness on the field and a bit more instinctive passion in the presser.

Sea Eagles utility Dylan Walker has been charged with a Careless High Tackle on Titan Jojo Fifita following Sunday's clash on the Gold Coast.

The Grade One offence will result in a $750 fine with an early guilty plea, increasing to $1000 if Walker fights the charge and is unsuccessful at the judiciary.

a-pol-logeez if posted
I think Dylan should be very relieved with that. At first I thought there was not much in it and the bin was harsh... but on subsequent views, I thought it was actually quite a bit worse and wouldn't have been surprised to see him miss a game for it.

I think Dylan should be very relieved with that. At first I thought there was not much in it and the bin was harsh... but on subsequent views, I thought it was actually quite a bit worse and wouldn't have been surprised to see him miss a game for it.
Thank the lord..we are already missing Paseka and Keppie and Aioli doesn't look all that great either, after playing low mins.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7